Lets establish the term NAFRI for all the brown muslims

Lets establish the term NAFRI for all the brown muslims.

It almost sounds like nigger. Nafri is short for "NordAfrikaner" - North African. It works in both German and English. It's a term we have created in Germany and it already has liberals up the rails.

That phrase could become important as a target of public disgust and hate because it's associated with muslims raping, stealing and beating. It's perfect for us. It throws them all together.

Other urls found in this thread:

nudlaug.ostarrichi.org/word-89-ein_schimpfwort-nudlaug.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Works in Italian, Spanish and French, too.

Good idea, they are worse than the actual Arabs, all my life I've met only 1 atheist nafri

Idiot, go back to write some articles for ta queen.
They are NIGGERS and point. People need to get more comfortable for the word NIGGER. Now fuck of """google"""

german liberals already losing their shit over this word I like it also german police defendet this word so we can exploit it

btw, if OP doesn't answer this post his mother will die in her sleep tonight

moromierda has more of a punch

>police prevent cologne rape fest happening again
>SJWs get triggered by them using the word Nafri
I fucking hate our leftists

And Dutch
And English
Probably in all Germanic languages really.

I already love that word.

are you germanistans really this stupid? It's an artificial triggering to take the news away from the NIGGERS. You stupid defeatist (((using))) the word would be helping there narrative and fire on the censoring mechanisms.

USE NIGGER, fucking JIDF

It's almost too perfect that our police established the term Nafri and that it's so ambiguous because it can mean Nordafrikaner and Nordafrikanischer Intensivtäter

No, they aren't actually. Niggers are negroids, especially sub-saharan africans but not exclusively.

Nafris are extensively caucasoid. Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, etc. These countries are technically in Africa, but they are not "african".

It's catchy, but sounds retarded in Swedish.

>Nafri is short for "NordAfrikaner"
wrong, but you tried.

but most of them are arabs not even niggers
we have no insulting term for them except arabs or refugees

You don't get it either Paki scum. If you start to differentiate between a North NIGGER, middle NIGGER and other NIGGERs you make it possible to say, this NIGGER is not as bad as another NIGGER.

Point is NIGGER is NIGGER, unless you are some sort of NIGGER

>tfw I'm a safri

ahahah*

*jajaja

use arab and refugee in a pejorative way then, like it is done since 5 years instead of trying to start an OP (((Google)))

And here we have the proof for my thesis.
A NIGGER using it as a word of empowerment, because it is as poorly defined as (((Alt-Right)))

You can call them whatever you want. We have our police calling them Nafris now which is ridiculous. And the politicians can't do anything about it because they have to be strong on immigration and anti terror right now.

This is our opening

How about Na-free zones?

Typical Cuck, empowering those who like to kill them. It's hard time Germany is being dissolved and all Germans put into camps and/or enslaved

>This is our opening

This. "Nafri" would have been a scandal 2 years ago. Now, everybody whos screaming "m-muh nazi" will get the label of a Gutmensch or Grünen-Wähler, "Nazikeule" backwards, if you wish so.

they should have say 'an horde of magrebis are rioting in our streets' instead
how racist

What the hell are you trying here, kid? Go back to your Mountains, ruled by a green cuck.

>t.TurkNIGGER

The butthurt this caused is astounding. The Cologne police used the word on twitter because of character limits.

How do you people differentiate between nafris, roaches and arabs?

Works in French as well. Nord-Africains.

>not an argument

Grow up before you take part in conversation on the internet, greencuck.

controlled opposition pls go, we are going to have fun without you now.
It's a scandal today too. You have to seize the opportunity. Don't be passive, lead people to conclusions.

The police doesn't which makes this even more perfect. Brown muslims = Nafri for them. No matter if they're from Syria or Turkey or Algeria

>we have no insulting term for them except arabs or refugees
Sandniggers, mudslimes, towelheads, dunecoons, allahu ackbars, literally 'the bomb', ewoks

>trying to force a meme
kill yourself

And if you think the Shills are gone, a Mountain Nigger comes it's way for an ad hominem.

>Nafri is short for "NordAfrikaner" - North African.
Nope, it's short for "NordAFRikanischer Intensivtäter" - "North African intensive offender"

Please don't generalize Herbert

I like that word.
The police used it, so it is ok for us and they can't ban it.

And the lefties still go apeshit crazy about it.

weird thread, beware.

You won 100 internets

What the fuck is this whole discussion? Two people calling each other cucks for no reason? Jesus, you're both either retarded or jewish shills who want to divide Sup Forums.

You can take multiple turkish dicks but you can't take a joke. Sad.

no, i can't, sue me

already happened fuckface a mudslime raped her to death.

nafri is good, but "shitskin" is better

Don't respond to Austrians, most of them are Overwatch members.

>we have no insulting term

>Ölauge
>Kanacke
>Musel
>Kebabneger
>Hurensohn

done.
yes, but shitskin triggers the normies into spazzing out. nafri on the other hand is an official, state approved word now. When you use it they can't put you into rape prison. This is why its such a sensation.

Don't ruin our name even more than it already is, you edgy Nudlaug.

Go back to Vienna, newfag.

>Nudlaug

Nudelauge? Why is this an insult, my fellow Schluchtenscheißer

Sandneger, Kameltreiber / Kamelficker, Braungesichter

> Ausländer
Worst you can call them senpai.

I partly agree with this. The term can be used as an abbreviation as well though, just like the term 'Ami' describes an american.

You got it right. nudlaug.ostarrichi.org/word-89-ein_schimpfwort-nudlaug.html

>Kameltreiber
Fuck, forgot this one.

(((((((((google)))))))))) translation sucks

Roughly translates to camel herder.

>www.dict.cc/?s=kameltreiber

>and it already has liberals up the rails.
why? is it not accurate? or did it become offensive because it's applied to offensive people

it's fun to watch the media have a meltdown over this
Not even a derogative, Nafri is literally just an abbreviation for convenience in Twitter and, i presume, some internal documents.

Fuck liberals, fuck Die Gruenen, and most of all FUCK our false "center-right" "christian" parties. Yes, both of them, CSU can't fool me with their hardline promises.
Can't wait for next election where i will give them the finger again for being god damn retards who never learn.

They claim that it´s "racial profiling" and therefore racist.

They should put the people complaining about the police work in the middle of the fickificki mob.

oy vey it's efficient racial profiling in the face of exactly the same setups that occurred last year.
The very same news sites that rail against "Nafris" had articles online talking about "spontaneous formation of groups of North Africans" which threatened to take over the night.
But the police drawing the same conclusions as the authors of such articles are clearly Nazis who just hate innocent africans

>south afrikaaner on Sup Forums
>anything but white
did you fall over and drop your leaf

I guess I'm missing the context. the term itself seems completely innocuous, just a descriptor of a group of people.

They're trying to go full sweden-mode. You can't just describe people if they're not white. Das raycis.

It is not political correct to frisk or send off people because they belong to a certain ethnicity.
Even if they gather to thousands and are drunk, violent and prone to rape women.
Nuke us already.

if I had a nuke I would aim it at Ottawa

Why not Toronto?
Or even Kingston, hit both Ottawa and Toronto with the blast

For nigger we can make nice derogatory rhymes. But what rhymes with nafri?

butthurt + irrelevant

NAFRI means NordAFrikanische Intensivtäter (north african intensive criminals) you dumbass

> that buttblasted austricuck ITT

It actually sounds cool to me...

> Nafri - duo
> Na-free zone
This has potential.

Kek

>Lets establish the term NAFRI for all the brown muslims.

I prefer mudslimes or ragheads.

TMGB

They must go back.

All of them do not actually define them and are common to people from other region in the globe.
It is the same as calling a spaniard slav cause they could both have blue eyes.

kek...

>sandnigger

but they're all intensivtäter so it's redundant

Futschemucke
Badschacke

It's police shorthand for NordAfrikanischer Intensivtäter (capitalisation of the A on purpose, NAfrI) actually. Which means north-African multiple offender.

Just wanted to add that detail.