It is even possible to stop degeneracy?

It is even possible to stop degeneracy?
Is the world ended in 1945?

Other urls found in this thread:

brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/dweb/texts/DecShowText.php?myID=nov0102&lang=eng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dick says no

Yes
If we don't stop degeneracy humanity is over in a generation
So it's stops either way

I'm cuter than that guy.

Post feet

post boipucci

me too user, plus im not a degenerate

and face

y-you too

pls b in cracow

Who gives a fuck, were all going to die soon anyway.
Stop giving a flying fuck about these matters like i do, it will be easier that way.

Seriously don't let them spread to Sup Forums

no pls, im shy

post feminine penis

How does a dude get hips like that? The fuck?

so this is that famous right-wing Sup Forums?

ok boiz

Plastic bottles

>fucking leaf
No. I'm not a degenerate attention whore who needs validation from creepy Internet fags
^~^

They drink the tap water and get in contact with the plastic jew

No this is the alternative right
It's like /d/

no, and it doesn't matter. you don't have to get involved. stay away from said degeneracy, and do your own thing. tend your own garden.

It's turning into the new Sup Forums because pol did something useful and made the news now all these kids are here shitting the place up because they think pol is the "cool counter-culture" place to hang out.

how do we purify that filth?

Fucking hell, the degenerates really know how to confuse my dick.

>tfw right-wing trap
>despise modern SJW/LGBT culture
>hate the degeneracy that's overtaken the west, but can't help loving dressing up and using anal toys as often as possible
welp

Kill yourselves mentally ill faggot weeaboos you are an abomination

There has always been degeneracy in this world. In school, it was a required reading to read "Decameron" by Boccaccio, which describes stories of random normies from the Middle Ages. I read that in one of those, there was a pedophile priest that lured a 14-year-old girl into a cave and raped her.

Degeneracy has always existed, and it will always exist. The thing is how internet has brought it all into limelight these days. Degeneracy is very much a part of human condition. But so is beauty, which has also been brought to display thanks to internet. It all depends on what you seek to find, or focus on.

In my opinion, what we need to do is to accept that there are degenerates beside us, and we should do our duty to save the ones who seek help and guidance from us, but the rest who are content with their degeneracy should be mocked and bullied. Not killed or harmed, just they should feel the peer pressure to become normal.

And no, the world didn't end in 1945. There were degenerates even in high nazi ranks, like Ernst Röhm. I think what happened in 1945 was whatever was supposed to happen, which is the inevitable fall of a warmongering, bloody regime. We should not dwell on Hitler, that fucker is dead and gone, and his meme ideology does not apply to modern world. If you want to stay true and advance the white society, white peoples and their culture, you should pick a good modern alternative for it, like Richard Spencer, Freuke from AfD, or anybody for that matter who endorses right wing stuff that doesn't go full retard like that bitch Veronica Evalion.

>tl;dr degeneracy is eternal, try not to be degenerate yourself, and do not vote for extremists, but people with realistic right wing ideals that fit the state of this current year

Nice and smooth dude, but those are just feet.
Show butt

post feminine penis ivan

Its like the Trojan horse, we quietly accept degeneracy and they will finish us step by step.

This and this. Excellent work. /thread

you just want to know how you look in your new undies OP am i right ?

thx desu

n-no

>validation
We arent gonna tell you how cute you are. We just wanna have a peek

Most of the stuff Sup Forums calls "degenerate" is normal human desires taken to excess, such as sexuality, hunger, etc. Given this, I think the only way that "degeneracy" can be truely stopped would be to remove everyone's humanity and turn us all into machines.

>turning
It is

Too bad for you then. I'm not a boy who goes slutting over image boards.

I have self respect

>hunger

Kill your self faggot leafnigger Sup Forumstard subhuman

now show your ears

y-you too

*genetics

Wow. You actually have self respect. I have never met a guy like you. I like you.

Why would you even care?

Kill your self autistic ugly roleplaying neckbeard faggot you are sick in the headlines

Our civilization is build on resistance against our "normal human desires" like anger, raping, laziness, sexual deviations.

You mean "why worry?"

Yeah I'm very much of this opinion, but reactionaries simply will not believe it and continue to maintain everybody was pure of heart prior to 1945.

Guys like that are few and far between. I found a guy like me. Gay but conservative and traditional, on OK cupid but his profile is old and I doubt he'll get back to me.

Fuck off with that passive aggressive effeminate weeaboo crap you faggot stop posting you freak go back to Sup Forums trash

i remember we had such a fat kid in our primary school
we used to bully him about that
fastforward 10years
he became /fit/ and could break the skulls of all of us

>Acceptable weight

Lmao what? This is propoganda tier bullshut

who is this qt ?

Bullycide is the best way to deal with all those beta male weeaboo autists and faggots

same thing

How old?

I have a relationship now. But it sucks. Hes not traditional and when I tell him about my views he just calls me edgy. Laughs at me that im a Catholic and he has the most toxic friends.

Aristotle made that argument 2300 years ago and no-one listened.

Kill your self mentally ill freak faggot

>like anger, raping, laziness, sexual deviations.

But these things still occur in spite of civilization. Because of this, a society that would be completely and totally free of degeneracy would be mechanical, not human.

Genetics, you healthist bigot.

>not wanting to lick his pretty feet

Low test

Wow, first time I will agree with a gayreek on something.

His profile appears to have been made last summer (2016)
He's 24

Why keep your relationship
Better to be alone than a relationShit

>gayreek
Confirmed t*rkposter.

Kill yourself creepy autistic faggot weeaboo 400 pound ugly virgin

well somebody is insecure about his sexuality

Degenerates generally reproduce at lower levels compared to non-degenerates. Natural selection will stop degeneracy.

My favorite story in Decameron is the one about the Jewish merchant going to Rome:
brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/dweb/texts/DecShowText.php?myID=nov0102&lang=eng

You have a natural desire to defecate. This desire comes upon you in a restaurant. If you go to a toilet, you're inhibiting yourself. Instead you could just live out your nature and shit on the table or next to it. Surely it would be inhuman to call such behavior degenerate.

In short, you're probably rationalizing whatever deviant behavior you're involved in by claiming it's inhuman to call it degenerate. It's just nature, baby.

>No. I'm not a degenerate attention whore who needs validation from creepy Internet fags.
>Women in charge of self-awareness

Or maybe someone is sane and normal and is repulsed by all of you deviant aberrations coming to this board to spread your deranged sexual fetishes.

Kill your self

like murders are normal and likely to happen, and they are landscape of our society but this is not good thing. We fight with such behaviours and that make us the most developed society in history

>he doesn't know that i'm 375 pounds

HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER

I dont know how to end it.
Old? How old are you

Stop projecting, everybody knows greeks are gay

Still not giving you BP
I'm a good traditional boi

I looked on /r9k/ yesterday, it was full of broken white western "men" talking about turning themselves in to tranny's to "get life on easy mode" and to fulfil their warped sexual fetishes that they'd developed while being neets. It was very sad but I didn't feel sorry for them.

Dump his ass and tell him the shit you don't like.
I'm 23
Though when I'm clean shaven I look 19..

Reactionaries will ditch their edgy beliefs as they become older and become more in contact with different kinds of people. Also, I have been very much of a history nerd, read a 1000-page book cover to cover about communism and nazism, and they were both pretty imperialistic in their very heart, and it's sad when simpleminded fools fall to their propaganda even in this current year.

The truth is that everyone should follow ideologies that their life experience supports the best. For example, I was a leftie for few years myself, a full blown SJW activist even, but I found that lefties are retards, and that right wingers are absolutely on the right side of history. Although mind that, extremists are not. I mean, it's natural that people are drawn to extremism, especially when people are desperate and seek brotherhood, but extremism in any form is harmful and prolongs the sufferings of human beings who believe in it.

Is r9k as degenerate as people make it out to be?

I don't give a shit, I make my own money so I'll do whatever I want after that. Would fuck raw.

>In short, you're probably rationalizing whatever deviant behavior you're involved in by claiming it's inhuman to call it degenerate. It's just nature, baby.

Not really. This is just the conclusion that I've come to, that our human instincts are the root of all deviant behavior. In a world of machines, none of the things that Sup Forums hates, such as fat people, drug use, etc, would exist.

good tastes lads, i had no idea other countries actually gave a shit about italian literature at the point to read the Decameron

You can't. Embrace it.

the entrety of Sup Forums is infected with this shit
I wish someone would purge this place

Fucking western shit. Kys ASAP

How is he old??????

I have told him things I dont like. He still does it. Idk. I think he may be going through a phase and he isnt actually that gay

GET OUT OF POL WITH YOUR COMMON SENSE

kek

It's part of the classical literature, they have Decameron as required reading in Estonian high schools. Same with Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment", which I have also read.

Has ##

>greece trying to talk shit
Your country a shit m8. Your opinion doesn't matter at all

Honestly? No, God fucking drowned everyone and it still didn't stamp out degeneracy.

But tolerating it definitely isn't helping.

>god
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's too my favorite :)

From what I saw it's even worse, take a look for yourself. Apparently the "Supreme Gentleman" used to browse that board.

You're good for gasing then

Cute toes. So smooth. Show fem penis pls, babe.