Be honest

Do you hate this guy because you think he is more alpha than you?

I hate him cause he's a cuck.

>>>>/leftypol/

Kek has blessed this post

No.

What a stupid fucking question.

Do our right-wight viewers hate me because they thi-OF COUURRRSSEEEE!! Hahaha!!! Don't you see? It's because they blah blah blah blah!!!

Is that a fucking joke?

wow I didn't think he was a cuck before this but clearly kek sees something I don't

POL BTFO

>more alpha than you?

The only man who is alpha is Alex Jones

I hate him for the words he says the way he looks the way he acts the way he uses precious oxygen the way he wastes bandwidth the way his mouth moves when he talks etc

wew

>overweight turk
>alpha

Checked

Chenk is based tbbq.

OF COOOOOOOOOOURSE
Don't you want to have a reasonable discussion Sup Forums?

>that smug face

holy kek source on vids or a side by side video?

I've hated that Jewish run channel since it only had 13k subscribers after two videos. it was obvious kikes boosted the views and pushed their own fake kike news agenda but nobody really caught it except a few anons and myself.

I will tell you this: every news outlet including far right outlets are bullshit. Even Right Side Broadcasting is up for corruption. You have to understand that there is only one game for media outlets and if you don't accept money from huge donors you go out of business. All the large media outlets are literally run by our own federal government. Freedom of the press is defunct.

First post checked post

this fag is a jew puppet and no i hate this guy because he's a mumbling retard that should go rest in a mental hospital and instead he is rambling his shit on the internet yet no one is watching and even less people are interested in what he has to say, and he somehow manages to piss me off really much every time i see his face

i dont hate him he is comedy goled

WHY DO ALT-RIGHT NAZIS GOTTA HATE?!?!?! I JUST WANT A REASONABLE DISCUSSION! WE'RE HAVING A REASONABLE DISCUSSION!!!

I don't really think he is an Alpha.
He's too fat and insecure to be an Alpha.

Well desu, I'm not sure I could create a '''news''' show called the New Model Army, repeatedly deny Cromwell's potatocaust and still manage to get an Irish girl to be a regular member of the New Model Army and suck my dick.

I wonder how popular Ana Kasparian is amongst other Armenians,

He's an angry insecure child. If that's your definition of "alpha" than I'll definitely never be as alpha as he is.

No.

If that were the case then I'd hate alphas from the right as well. But I don't.

I hate him because he's a fat roach cuck.

Fat roach cried like a bitch when trump won

>hates conspiracy theorists
>denies the Armenian genocide

I love Cenk.

He's a dumb as bricks Armenian Genocide denier and BLM supporter.

Still he's a lolcow.

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS