Snopes is at it again

This time 'debunking' cheesegap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arf-xU5EH6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you know Americans shelve their cheese?

Why do you keep reposting this shit? I thought there was enough interesting things on the Internet.

Shills detected.

I don't understand why you can't understand that its meme value is nearly non-existent. Did you really think it was such a good idea when you spontaneously came up with it? Just move on man.

what is this?

They actually made an article on it? Holy shit Snopes there is a point where you go from covering fake news to becoming fake news and this is pushing that line.

Fuck off with your gaslighting, your shillery is obvious. You're some MSM fucktard trying to disrupy rightwing credulity with this fake news about fake news, which you fucks created to begin with.

>democrats pass anti-fake news legislation
>Trump administration gets to decide what is and isn't fake
>CNN is all fake

They really didn't think this through.

Wtf is cheesegap? you'd think the hot new conspiracy theory would be plastered all over Sup Forums if it had any significance.

It's fake news created by MSM under the same australian proxy which OP is using, so they can call it out on being fake news and discredit the right wing. Look at the picture he posted, he's also the reply on top. They think they hold all the cards, but it's a blind mans bluff.

>It's deh fucking ayy lmaos mind controlling us man

Well 5 seconds of google and searching on snopes website and i couldn't find shit, so imma assume it's some faggot making things up for whatever reason.

But how do they know I only read headlines from pictures of news sites

No, it's the """""globalists""""", you of all people would know, seeing as you are likely paid by them to shitpost these threads.

You're the one who brought up aliens. ;^)

Shut up, you hook nosed kike. Where's the gap? It's not there.

Good goy, let the hate flow through you.

Just stare at the cheese, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

>implying this whole thread isn't about the (((men))) behind the curtain

Just keep staring at the giant floating head instead of trying to figure out who's the one really projecting it all. There's another curtain behind the first one, and many more beyond that.

Typical heeb trying to muddy the waters.

Three words, oven dodger: Where's. The. Gap?

There is no gap, because there is no cheese.

>attempting to jew this hard

>getting jew'd by the jews that jew the jews

>still attempting to jew this hard

I have the foreskin to prove otherwise

You're already behind the first curtain, now you need to figure out who constructed the man behind it.

>be jew
>jew shittily

Is this someone doing a creatine made Elliot Rodger go insane and some fake journalist ran with it?

Leave the cheese to the experts please.

Bro I'm trying to take over the world with my master Jew plan, btfo.

You could probably say, I don't like """jews""". But what I dislike more, the the man behind the jewish curtain.

What is the concept of a cheesegap? Not asking whether or not it's real,just wondering what the term "cheesegap" refers to

Agreed

>mountain heebs posting obvious photoshopped gaps

Try harder, yid

GANZ VIL CHÄÄÄÄÄÄS

youtube.com/watch?v=Arf-xU5EH6s

No, you're just a useful idiot so far in the dark, that you've convinced yourself you made it out of the cave.

Ahh, Just like momma used to unwrap

They said "Cheese"
Do you know real Cheese

I'll never give up the fight for the truth.

Please tell me this isn't a "sinks" thread. Cut this shit out

Commit public suicide

Snopes have made it all up.

>truth

A half-truth is not a lie, it's simply a matter of undertanding it's duality.

These jews are confusing me with their shenanigans. They should all go to oven, just in case.

H'K'AAYYS!!

I'm taking over the world 1 thread at a time. You better be scared mate.

no you're doing it wrong you need to do the CH softly CHHHHHH, in the back of your throat

Violence is often used to justify violence.

What am I looking at? Modern art?

The sun disk of uraeus, the eye of ra.
Far from modern.

Really? When was it made? I'm guessing 1984.

Try 305-330 B.C.

1780 AD?

2033 AD? Mate you sniffin petrol?

No, °

They can't debunk that wood is used as a filler in pregrated Parmesan.

AHHH KEK, KEK BURNS MY JEWISH FLESH! ARUGH

I wouldn't doubt it.

>Subway made headlines in February when the sandwich shop announced it was removing a chemical called azodicarbonamide (ADA) from its breads.
The chemical is used to bleach flour and make dough stronger and more rubbery, but it is also used in yoga mats and rubber shoe soles.
The chemical is approved by the FDA and USDA as safe for food.
The Environmental Working Group says almost 500 foods contain the chemical.

that valley looks cozy.

if the world is round, the shelves should be curved, but you can see that there is no gap under the cheeses, so the earth is flat.

He who controls the memes, controls reality.

its fake

this aussie shitpost is literally fingerboxes

The only person ITT that gets it.

What the fuck is cheesegap?

>A detailed conspiracy theory

this

jesus christ thats the stupidest thing I've ever fucking heard of

Oi fukken didgeridoo cunt, fuckin' cheese gaps ya bugger g'day.

reminder that Snopes isn't worth the dog shit you wipe off your shoe because it's literally run out of a garage by a cuck, a feminist, and a cat. Pretty much just 2 1/2 people.

I think you aren't, CNN and Fox are owned by Murdoch.
Murdoch is part of Trump''s circle.
They all love Israel, Trump loves Israel.
We can get on with the kike sucking or be destroyed.
Should have put Hillary in and triggered the civil war.

>American education

a real story in italy where they use parmesan cheese like money, or bank collateral, or something, since real money is scarce or volatile.

the pictures of thousands of cheese wheels in the cheese warehouse are incredible.

There is no reality, baby, it's memes all the way down. Ride the wave.

We're turning this wave into a tsunami.

>all of experience is only through human perception
>humans only perceive in meme form
>it really is memes all the way down

Get in here faggots

Is it bad for you?

No?

I let liberals do the freaking out

can someone tell me what this cheese gap thing is? is it literally just another Sup Forums meme or does it mean something

no one has explained to me what it is yet so im assuming its a meme

What the FUCK is cheesegap?
If it's literally just the gap between rolls of cheese, that's done to ensure the cheese doesn't get squished by other cheese as it develops.

What the hell

i keep googling this and none of these artices pop up, is that because none of this ever happened

Ignore these shills

Remember to stay on target people

Are you seriously asking if unregulated, factory-produced chemicals never found in nature are good for you?
What do you think, schlomo?

>"""""coincidental""""" rise in cancer and autism diagnosis.

thanks for confirming its just one big bait

Their natural autism makes them unaware that by trying to debunk and have it dismissed so hard they only make suspicions grow harder, just act amused by it and move on

It's a serious question.

I long for the days when cheese can earn the same as a white male

It's not bait you idiot

Now if you'll excuse me I just got a new fingerbox that I've been dying to try out

>they're generating their own fake news so they can say everything they don't approve is fake news
Ministry of Truth
Ministry of love
Ministry of Plenty

(((They))) want you to put on blinders and focus on this "cheesegap" shit, so that you can't see whats happening in the peripheral.

Even google is censoring this.