Friendly reminder that only nu-Sup Forums cucks supported Drumpf

Friendly reminder that only nu-Sup Forums cucks supported Drumpf.

Real Sup Forums didn`t support a zionist big money shill stuffing his cabinet with Goldman-Sachs alumi.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

jews are alright its jsut the international one.

Pol was and always will be a pro Israel board!

We need Aus-shcwitz now.

Also gas trump, gas the likes, mudslimes and the bloody nig-nogs.

>muslim country against israel

Really activated my almonds.

BGONE JUDEN

Haven't you got some African doon coon country shopper to help cross your border illegally German cuck?

Naturally Sup Forums will not acknowledge that, deutschcuck. Trump can do no wrong, why else would we have all these memes about him, did you see the picture of pepe and mexicans at the wall? What more proof do you need that he is /ourguy/ xD

They should fuck off back to The_Donald with the rest of the sheep.

Couldn't think for themselves if they wanted too.

Fuck off jidf shill

He obviously was the better choice than Hillary but yeah the people who were all hyped and actually think he will save the world are redditor newfags. I hope we can take back our board from cuckservatives and shills who try to divide the white race now.

MMuh Israel XDD

T: trump

This is one of the jewish rats I'm talking about. I'm tired of these cuck competitions where anglos and germans argue about who's less white. Fucking flags turned this board into a shitty Sup Forums version with dumb pepe memes.

So let me ask you this. Does Sup Forums support Israel because they agree with their culture and values? Or is it for much more vain reasons such as the fact that Israel obviously hates muslims?

Personally, I don't have a problem with Israel. I visited Jerusalem for a few days and it was very nice. People were friendly and the environment overall was very western-feeling.

Bet you're some SJW liberal cuck-tard that doesn't even realize that their country is being fucked over by people like Merkel.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Juda entweiche aus unserm Haus!

more like nigger calling the whitey scum

I know the truth hurts your feelings, but that doesn`t mean that you don`t have to fuck off

Thanks for posting your favorite places to go.

Israel is fine, anyone who hates Muslims is an ally in my eyes. It's the international Jews that lobby the government that we hate.

Truths.

Newfags gb2/reddit/ pls, or even better go die.

ייִדיש איז אַ גערמאַניק שפּראַך ידיאָט

>Trying to differentiate between kikes

Good goy.

With Germany falling apart at the seams and casting it's natives and culture into the fire for the sake of "tolerance and diversity", does ANY kraut have the right to say a fucking thing at this point? At least Sweden is showing a little push back against cultural suicide.

nice try Jude!

Show me a single city here even remotly as bad as Detroit or Chicago and we can talk about "falling apart".

I mean you don`t even a white majority anymore in the age bracket below 5.

>tfw to inteligant too pick sides

Please die with the rest of the kikes dipshit.

WHITE MINORITY
H
I
T
E

M
I
N
O
R
I
T
Y

We know he isn't perfect, achmed. But if we to restore white America and Europe we need to start with people like him. Baby steps. Baby steps...

fuck off.

America has a nigger problem that is contained in major cities. Regardless of their violent tendencies the good ones think of themselves as Americans. Germany is inviting hordes of 3rd world islamic trash who will NEVER think of themselves as German nor will they ever assimilate because that is the opposite of their true goal of spreading the Sharia and turning Germany to Al Islam. They sing the praises of Mother Murkel as she allows the German people to be killed by Peace Truck wielding "Syrian""Children".

It proves that you've never been to germany

I've been to america tho and saw all those people absorbing the informations that fits their world view only and ignorantly getting mad if somebody has a different opinion.

The situation in germany is not as bad as it sounds and everything going wrong in germany has it's roots in the US or was directly caused by you.
We aren't simply trying to 'fix the migration crises' but get rid of all the damage your country caused in the last 70 years while there are still huge differences in east and west germany

One of your two major parties not only tolerates but activly and openly supports a black domestic terror organization.

You have a major spic problem as well.

Your media, education and banks are all run by the jews.

You fight wars for Israel on the other site of the planet.

Your worship niggers for a whole month every year.

You normalized gay shit and coalburning and are now in the process of normalizing transshit.

You have a problem, and that problem are americucks.

He is right btw, we only got turks here because americucks wanted more nations to be enriched with subhuman arabs.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached. Heike Knortz: Diplomatische Tauschgeschäfte. "Gastarbeiter" in der westdeutschen Diplomatie und Beschäftigungspolitik 1953-1973. Böhlau Verlag, Köln 2008

The issue is that america forced us to take millions of turks when they occupied us and you guys keep forgetting about this occupation or just didn't do enough research to be able to judge

cringe.

MAGA!

fpbp

You are aware that Jewish terrorists in British mandate Palestine, created modern day terrorism.

CTR DETECTED

>Drumpf
Opinion discarded

>tfw you didnt fall for Trump
>tfw too intelligent to fall for the jews trojan horse

How is that related to my statement that Trump is first pro-white candidate in many decades, bong?