it's cultural. egyptians dont understand culture

THICC thread?

Disgusting animals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

OILY
ANAL
LEAKAGE

To keep Egyptians from raping them.

Americans on average consume about a quart of grease a day. Shit just rolls out of their perfectly lubricated insides.

Why americans DO this???

Because they're disgusting shit people. They literally need to be culled.

I've spoken to 15 different Americans and they've all tried to defend it

One of them even called it a "Patriot Stain" he said "if you don't gots one at the end of the day you ain'ts been shoppin' enough!"

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means Americans simple have no time to use a public toilet?

"a smelly bum is how the market is run" - an old saying that proves this has been part of American culture for a long time

I don't mean to offend or rile you up, but to start a dialog so we can discuss this wide spread phenomena.

Have rotting legs?

This man is a veteran - he is a highly respected member of the American social structure

His stain is both practical & symbolic:
1-to save time while shopping
2-he is displaying the blood shed by his fellow veterans that died to allow him the Freedom to shit himself in public

Look at this man - he stands proud displaying his Patriot Stain to others.

"he must of worked hard to get that!" they tell their children
"good job!!" they say to him as they pat him on the back

literally shat my pants last night
fucking butter fish man

>ive spoken to 15 different americans

What on Sup Forums? Lmao

I cannot believe people legitimately do this. And to think these apes are my countrymen

>free smells
That's for sure

Surge of nationalism following Trump's election causes uncontrollable diarrhea in liberals.

>mfw resources are expended to keep these people alive

When you eat like American swine, you take such massive shits that your asshole sphincter can no longer hold in the half digested burger preservatives, and it just slowly roles out

>Be American
>Wake up
>Roll my 400lb American body out of bed
>Admire myself in the mirror
>"Oh yeah, all-American man"
>Stomach rumbles
>"I haven't eaten in nearly 40 minutes!"
>This won't do
>Waddle to my car, making sure to make prolonged eye contact with the neighbour's 14-year-old daughter
>She wants me
>Flop into car
>Suspension creaks underneath my American-made physique
>japanesepieceofshit.jpg
>Speed to the local mart
>Grab the last mobility scooter
>The smell of feces wafts my face like a cool summer breeze as the automatic doors open
>In my excitement, my stomach rumbles once again
>I begin sharting
>As the scooter rolls forward to the frozen pizzas a thin, brown trail follows me
>The glorious smell of the double chocolate chili dogs fills the aisles
>My fellow Americans breathe deep
>My eyes fill
>I have contributed to our great national passtime
>Everyone recites the Pledge of Allegiance
>"I shart allegiance to the Fart of the United Shits of America, and to the Mart for which it stands, one Asscrack under God, unwipeable, with stink and stains for all."
>A man in a shart-stained suit runs up to me
>Hands me a contract for Major League Sharting
>"Kid, you're gonna be a star! A brown star!
>My bowels fully release
>Everyone applauds
>Finally, I have achieved the American Dream

SHART

>patriot stain

> This is a 10/10 in a capitalistic society

IN

kek. Do you guys really not shit yourself if you're doing something?

MART

>Be Egyption
>cunt off girls cunt
>walk around in the sand
>look at pyramid and wonder how the fuck your shitty people built this
>go to bed

Fat, unhealthy and poor diet would be why.

What I can't understand is why they don't immediately go home? This is a go home stain. I'd be trying to get the fuck out of wherever I was ASAP and get home without anyone seeing me.

The people of Wal-Mart are a totally different breed of American. It amazes and sickens me seeing these kinds of pictures and how these disgusting creatures are allowed to continue living because my tax dollars fund their grocery bill.

King tut over here with the bantz

i imagine they've been in such close proximity to feces that they don't have an aversion to it anymore

like if you walked into your room and smelled some bad food but if you sat in there for hours you wouldn't notice it as much anymore

Because they are brainless, retarded, manchildren..
They elect degenerate, satanic, faggots, niggers, pedophiles, murderers and cannibals to run their country for 20 years now..
Do you really think they even know they should go to toilet to take a shit?

"Holding it in" is an anal-retentive behavior and is a sign of weakness according psychologists as early as Freud.

Either I'm shielded by it or shart in mart is a meme.

I've worked at Walmart for over a decade and I haven't run into this.

Perhaps but where's the shame factor?

I don't know but they need to fucking stop.

A while back ago some user called that a patriot stripe or something else that is equally fucked up. Pretty sure that it was bullshit but since it's the muricans, who the fuck knows.

funniest thing i've read today.

>Asscrack under God, unwipeable

kek.

look at the difference in shade with greek compared to countries around it.

the filthy greeks.

I've never seen shit stains but I've seen flies swarm around the ass crack of a big black lady in yoga pants

>Blacks in back

Who made this stereotype? I'm gonna punch them.

shame in 2016? what are you, a bigot?

>I've worked at Walmart for over a decade

Way to set your goals high in life man...

this.
Do ammerivans really care that little of their fellow man?

>all those niggers in the back

I've never even seen a nigger before, and this terrifies me.

America is a fucking creation of the chaos gods, this is just pure nurgle stuff.
If it wasn't for their demonic allegiance the USA would crumble in an instant.

Top shopped, bottom is blood

Try again, fagstick.

take the shart to the mart ok

this

I can't defend this, this is fucking disgusting. Europeans are right on this one. Fuck anyone who does this go to a bathroom for christs sake.

This is the best thread ever created. I needed this

BOOOORN IN THE USA!! I WAS BOOORN IN THE USA!!

>thinking this is thicc
Low test detected

Funny how that restroom basically self-segregated.

no but seriously, why is this a thing in america? dont you have any shame? like even if you mistake a fart for a shit, how do you not just run home avoid contact with everyone until you've showered and switched clothes?

Can I save this? It seems pretty rare. Does anyone still have the Hillary one.

West Africans. They barely speak english so the self-segregation does its thing.

Niggers are an extreme minority around these parts. They know their place and keep to themselves.

Maybe it's a blessing I didn't have any dreams or career goals and high school because I ended up homeless 3 months before graduation. I'm in my mid-thirties now without a GED because I still don't have a dream nor do I have stamina to work a job and go to school and I cannot rely on the federal government to supply me with money so they can fuck me over in some way.

Maybe next life I can get a cool job as an engineer or something as I'm too old to start now and expect not to face a fair deal of age bias/discrimination.

Moral of the story: at least have a dream kids, and stick with it!

It's because the globalist have basically domesticated half of the population.

I've seen people on two different occasions shit in the middle of the floor in Wal-Mart. Didn't stop any of the other customers. Shopping cart tire streaks everywhere.

PLEASE MAGA

i don't go to walmarts so i cannot confirm nor deny anything

MART

I've never seen anyone do it where I live. It's most likely an obese American thing. Nearly everyone in Pennsylvania is skinny as a skeleton.

It's patriot vigor, the merchants tap that shit on perfume bottles and sell it in New York as eau de capitalism

>worked at Walmart for over a decade
why

No it's because you need to lose weight. The more you lose weight the less likely this happens. Trump should do something about the obese crisis in America.

>one asscrack under God, unwipeable

Youre a fucking coward and a trader to our nation.

A mart without a shart is not a mart of which i wish to be a part.

How long can USA stay a superpower if their demographics are becoming this?

I've never seen(or smelled) such a thing but there are all these pictures so it must be going on somewhere. On a related note, I experienced the stereotype pol has pounted out about poo in the loos, I was standing in line at the grocery store with a middle aged indian couple in front of me that stuck to high heaven of shit, I couldn't believe it, pol was right.

HOLY SHIT

FUCKING KEK

LOL

You're fucking disgusting why are you into this shit? Trump should force fat people to lose weight.

What did he mean by this?

You could ask the same thing about why we leave the house in skimpy clothes while morbidly obese. Freedom isnt free.

No qualifications and no other place will match my hourly wage of $15. Also see

but like.. why arent the sharters so horribly shamed by the rest of you that they just never show up in public again? take this guys story for example if this happened in Sweden, everyone would go "eww wtf are you doing are you still in diaper age" etc. we would run that nigger out of the store with a 3 meter stick

Seriously every time I go to Walmart now I have to shit urgently.

Either they are pumping some kind of airborne laxative into the air or you assholes have memed me into a Pavlovian response.

Because of how blind some of us are. Most people don't even notice it as they're too busy focusing on buying their chips and donuts.

>Free smells
Kek

Sure you can mate, don't know if it's that rare tho.

According to Sup Forums American snack food uses an additive that in large quantities, like say an obeast cunt who gorges on large quantities of said snack food, causes diarrhoea.

Combine that with them being too fat to check their many folds as well as generally giving up caring and you now have a shart in mart.

Restroom is what we call a lavatory. The term you are looking for is break room.

It's how they mark their personal market territory

Well be sure to tell him that when he comes to your mart during the official inaugural sharting tour.

Makes no difference. Michelle Obama made that same promise 8 years ago and forgot about it before the diarhea on the back of her dress had even dried.

>Because of how blind some of us are
>some
but the rest of you then?
well anons, you all have a mission to restore your national pride. next time you see a sharter, try to make them cry using your words

>Free Smells

truly the land of freedom

Either they don't realize someone is sharted of they just don't care. I personally believe it's the later one, but the former is just as likely. Just remember that shitty diets damage your digestive system.