After all the attacks. would you guys still holiday in turkey please ? we have qts here !

after all the attacks. would you guys still holiday in turkey please ? we have qts here !

cuck

i dont have the money to travel

y cuck

>after all the attacks. would you guys still holiday in turkey please ? we have qts here !

If I want to see osmans I just have to go to Berlin.

is that the tranny that ate her shit

Hell to the nawww..
Had a good time a few years back though..

The only reason youre still a country is no one wants to take over and clean up. Get your shit together, its embarrassing.

What the fuck is that?

And now that they also have terror attacks you can just get the full Turkey experience there.

When i want to see Turkroaches, i just look out of my Window.

Damn Sandniggers.

You're a pathetic and embarrassing cuck

I flew into Istanbul once, had a few hour layover and the first thing I noticed was no one that worked there would acknowledge me. Explain this rudeness

I went to Istanbul once. Even as someone with brown hair and eyes I felt very out of place there and was glad to get back home. I'll never go back until it's Constantinople again

If I had the money to travel I would not waste it traveling to Turkey when there are nicer places to visit.

>tfw when no cute high-test turk bf to suck my dick whenever i want

why even live

I wouldnt holiday in a 3rd world “““country””” before the attacks

U have lots in Germany

Oh, never notices. Thanks for the heads-up

if you are ugly or fat thats normal for females. males will get jealous just because youre a first worlder

Every country on here needs to just fuck off with the "lel we have lots of hot womenz in our country" meme.

I see it being pushed around alot especially with Scandinavian countries. Most women around the world are just average looking, the whole point of beauty is that it's not common. This goes for America as well obviously.

lolno

The only visit i'll doing to roachland is retaking Constantinople from you're filthy roach hands. FUCKING ROACHS.

nah cunt i prefer keeping my head attached to my body

Fuck you virgin faggot merica has the hottest bitches on earth

Ill be coming to visit haj bektashs shrine.

>implying I would go to your shithole without the terror attacks

>This sandwich is nice. It is brought on the back of a beautiful animal

>This sandwich is identical but also may explode and kill you

Which do you choose?

Pork kebabs

This is your average American woman. Admit it faggot, you just have low standards.