Are lesbians worse than gays in your opinion Sup Forums?

Are lesbians worse than gays in your opinion Sup Forums?
If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/09/love-is-always-complicated-elizabeth-gilbert-and-the-rise-of-later-in-life-lesbians
youtu.be/kO6pCloknFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
Womans are niggers

>t. gay boy

in terms of twat rocket liberal/social justice crap, yes, they are some of the most vocal nutjob feminists and commies that exist.

in terms of harm to society via disease and child predation, gay men are far worse.

gay men
>allies against SJWs, can argue against them without being accused of being bigoted
>allies against islam, understand how bad it would be for them under it
>some of the best philosophers, inventors and artists in world history
>put effort into their appearance
>want to get married so they can raise children as a loving stable couple
>have to go through the adoption process so are rigorously screened to make sure they're good parents
>only 26% of gay men experience abusive relationships, the lowest of anyone
>doesnt matter biologically if some men are gay as straight men can get as many women pregnant at once as needed to pick up the reproductive slack

gay women
>despise men and are the cause of most anti-male feminist bullshit
>fucking retarded beyond belief and support anything that's under the progressive cause, including islam
>never contributed anything in the history of the species other than anti-male rape hysteria ideologies
>3 out of 4 of them are obese
>want to get married just to stick it to the patriarchy and reject motherhood because of muh oppressive gender roles
>if they do have kids they are from a previous marriage and the child is miserable from having their parents go through a divorce and two mothers who hate their father
>61% of lesbians experience abusive relationships, the highest of anyone
>massive blow to the human species biologically as it takes 9 months for a woman to have a child and they're letting their wombs go to waste

They're both degenerate, throw them in the oven with the kikes.

If any woman happens to identify herself as a (((lesbian))) then one can say that she basically failed to do the ONLY job that she was supposed to do in this fucking world,and that is to provide love and comfort for a man,as well as provide him with children and to also provide those children with love and comfort aswell to ensure that her civilization lives on.

>Inb4 adoption
Every single person I know who was raised by a single mother happens to be autistic. Every. Single. One. One can only imagine the mental (aswell as physical) torture a child has to go through when instead of one mother,he has two

A fag may only get a hard-on when rammed from in his asshole,but atleast he still has the ability to accomplish tasks that require the mental and physical strength of the average male,which constitute around 99% of all jobs that keep a fucking country alive and away from being a 3rd world country.

>Inb4 muh women can also do jobs n shieet

They can,but they're mostly shit at it and almost all the time are nowhere near as good as when men do it.

Fuck I think I just got redpilled on dykes

Dykes are the most unlikable people in the world

No.

My domme is a lesbian.

She hates my dick, so it makes her really good at domination, tbqh.

Also, she cucks me for women and tells me about all the nasty, nasty sex they have, which I'm not allowed to watch.

Gay men are literally degenerates. Think about the selfishness of the lifestyle. It's totally about pleasure seeking. But they are still men and they can have an interesting perspective on things.

Can't fap to gay faggotry, so gays are worse.

>massive blow to the human species biologically as it takes 9 months for a woman to have a child and they're letting their wombs go to waste

Women aren't chattel. This is why feminism will always be a thing.

If you don't like it? Women can always withhold their wombs and "go their own way," can't they? ;)

this. gay guys are literally the most self-centered individuals that exist. their entire "rights" movement is based on the thought that they can't control their narcissistic impulses. Half of them want to get infected with HIV simply so they "don't have to worry about it". Outside of a modern 1st world country with an established medical system, they'd all be dead.

Both are shit. Simply failed life.

These are the people that will never make me love another man.

They cut all their hair off. Fuck there sisters dick while they eat each other boogers and they all literally act like what guy said.

>Women can always withhold their wombs and "go their own way,"
Like they could keep their legs closed long enough

Yes, they have two useless wombs.

Yes, I live in a very progressive area, we have a lot of homos, and the dykes are always being oppressed about something. There's even a commie lesbo on city council who claims she feels unsafe walking in town holding hands with her tranny gf. Even liberals think she's insane.

>be right leaning from early age
>be lesbian

would love to off myself but can't bring myself to
shiggy

women are required to breed and create offspring.If a man is gay it simply creates less competition for other men. A daughter being gay in a third world shit hole is a literal death sentence for the family

I'm tempted to say that gay men are more destructive, but can also be useful to a society.

The problem with lesbians is that they are fucking useless. A naggy bitch who hates dick and won't make any children. What's the point of their existence

think about the things that could be achieved by a goals oriented gay male. But I don't see that with lesbians. they are more like sloths waiting to die.

How do you guys even do it when both of you have holes and nothing to penetrate with?

Lesbians are more prone to anti-male agenda. Smash da patriarhy, "political lesbianism", women-only safe spaces. Women in general are more prone to leftism agendas, you can see this on any protest.
Homo "community" can be disgusting in their behavior, but mostly they just want to fuck dudes, sometimes MDMA and don't give a shit about anything else.

a man by himself can accomplish great things.

an example is Alan Turing.

Alan was a pedophile and a homosexual. He was also brilliant. His legacy is not necessarily confined to his genitals, sexuality r reproduction.

Women on the other hand will always be defined by their sexuality, genitals and reproduction. A lesbian will always be completely irrelevant.

>Alan was a pedophile
whaaaaaaat

Got any more siren on and robot lady?

>>Alan was a pedophile
>whaaaaaaat

Alan Turing had a lasting homosexual relationship with a male minor. He nearly went to prison over it.

>tfw know a really cute tiny lesbian girl who is non-degenerate and sort of fashy

Take the red pill on homsexuality, all homosexuals need to be exterminated or locked away in aids camps

as long as they both understand that their real purpose is to please and serve me, I have no problems with it

its not like women were some tower of moral strength to begin with

once they stop submitting to the male in charge of them, that's when it becomes degenerate

>Lesbos could be bro-tier wingmans you do fun stuff together
>Instead they are whales who want to squash males
At least we aren't the worst time line.

Get her drunk and fuck her cross-eyed and I guarantee she'll become "bisexual" like magic. Thing I've discovered about dykes, is that they all want a DOMINEERING man to put them in their place. It's why they hate men so damn much, we are too nice to them. We placate their bullshit and they know it's bullshit, so they get angrier and angrier since they don't get the attention that straight women do.

It's also why lesbians love Islam. They WANT to be dominated so damn bad it hurts. It's why a dyke will make herself more "masculine" every time she gets hit on by a guy (especially if he's nice and romantic) but if she runs into a complete prick that isn't afraid to smack her, she falls in love and starts wearing dresses out of the blue.

Lesbians are fucked in the head.

I agree
Let's nuke faggot capital: USA

It is well recorded that domestic violence in lesbian relationships is more frequent than in any other sort of relationship so as a good feminist ally I cannot abide by lesbianism.

>Women aren't chattel.
lmao

what the fuck? is it some roleplay fantasy shit or they REALLY want fucking aids? why would they want it?

A lesbian is a gay you retard.

Gay means homosexual and homosexual means sexual orientation is of the same gender.

I understand your backward fucktard culture missuse of words is thick and you put definitely in your fake definitions, but pleasd try to remember that most people are not retarded.

yes. Gays are really this degenerate and watch your drink user youll be infected before you can flinch.

Lesbians don't exist, you bluepilled cuckold faggot.

Homes are a problem, yeah, but as long as there's no dick in my ass, and as long as it isn't actively encouraged, I don't see why anyone should give a shit. There was always bummers, in every society. Even in the animal kingdom there is male gay sex.

Lesbians are a myth.

lesbians are completely tied in with SJW man-hating trash. Many lesbians think that women should leave their husbands and become lesbians. They do their best to undermine and mock traditional marriage. Basically all the lesbian movies are on this fantasy theme of the lesbian stealing away the woman from her dumb boyfriend. There is a deep-seated hatred of men there in a way which does not exist for gay men (hating women). Many women use men to have children and then run off with a woman in middle age and SJW society sees this a powerful woman achieving an awakening, blah blah blah. It's celebrated. Imagine the type of reaction a man would get for abandoning his wife and family to run off with a younger woman. He's worse than Hitler in womyn's eyes. They mind a bit less if he's leaving to be a gay, because gayness is to be celebrated and respected. Here is an example of a lesbian bitch using a man and then abandoning him:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/09/love-is-always-complicated-elizabeth-gilbert-and-the-rise-of-later-in-life-lesbians

ooh it's complicated. Power to these brave women. Lol at the comments pointing this out being deleted. Hypocrites

I'm gay and I do hate women actually. But I think I'm one of the odd ones out.

No, lesbians are not the biggest disease reservoir and vector in existence.

fag holocaust when?

You dont even have nukes little man

They did it at the same time as the jew holocaust. Are you retarded?

Have you EVER seen a dyke that wasn't a flaming SJW? Didn't think so.

All form of homosexuality is equally sinful.
If you think one is worse than the other, you are a degenerate.
Be it faggots or dykes, they all need to die.

Many men, straight and gay may hate women, but how does this manifest itself? Usually by them not wanting to be around women. How does women hating men manifest itself? Constant abuse, hectoring, trying to undermine, infiltrate and destroy their interests, bringing up children to hate men, branding all men as rapists, etc., etc.

Keep telling yourself that nigger
We have plenty material lying around

jokes on them, i only get wasted indoor in my house with alchool i personally buy, i dont trust any liberal art faggot "bartender" mixing shitty concotions into my drink, they can all shoot themselves for all i care

What did he mean by this?

I've tried turning her a couple times. Gave up after a while. She's pretty obsessed with her current gf and the female form in general.

>believing the holocaust actually happened
convict pig

You should do it. Help Make Canada Great Again

Pay for play Lipstick lesbians are a gift from God when they are both hot and enjoy the act on camera. Real life lesbians are genetic trash

Careful. Last time you picked a fight you ended up getting nuked, having your military disarmed and most of your culture destroyed.

i love cute japanese

I'll start ASAP if I can get a japanese waifu that hates niggers and degenerate fags

I feel hostility to pretty & feminine lesbians, like they are wasting their precious genetics and resent them for shunning men (and therefore me) so some butch dyke can ram plastic dildos in her pussy. I wonder if females feel the same way about gay men.

This to be homest. Let's hope The Donald gives Pence some freedom to make some laws and kill off a few groups

They're called chasers. They actively look for aids and other diseases.

>believing jewish propaganda
really makes you think goy

are you the leaf from the last thread that redpilled me?

The only thing I hate about goddamn lesbians is that they keep all the damn delicious butch girls for themselves.

I have. She had only just come to grips with being a faggot and is now rapidly becoming a SJW though.

exactly. and women are so cheap most lesbians are probabaly beating each other over trivial shit. they hate themselves too because realistically, men and women generally keep each other in line, but once a woman has been liberated from men's expectations she turns into a fat slob who can't take care of her own mental health. gay men i've met are usually kind of shrill but otherwise OK.

Are you trying to tell me Japan DIDN'T get assraped in the Pacific? YOUR people were involved in it. How stupid can you be?

he was 19 retard

what the fuck..

nice strawman ausfag but the holocaust is a myth, man I wish Germany annexed us back then. Japan was never assraped the burger threw some bombs cuz muh pearl harbor because Japan had the upper hand

I don't hate them but I wish tomboys didn't all turn out to be faggots. Is it too much to ask for a female that I can get along with and fuck?

>made me chuckle but thanks user. Asians have something mystical about them

i love that artist, he draws some amazing bare feet and soles

>he draws good MAN feet and soles

girls with huge feet are fucking hot imho

Gunna need a source on that photo for research purposes

Having social pressure to get kids is just good for society. He never said he wanted to legally force them or anything, he simply said that not getting kids is a waste.

>he loves fellas

Because they're liars.
Faggots at least are consistent in their dislike of pussy and girls.
Lesbians go straight all the time, the need for dick really is hard-wired in every bitch ever.

tfw no European wife to get 6 giant kids with

I don't think I can every fully hate gays like Sup Forums would like me to. Mainly due to the fact that it was a gay guy that got me out of my room one week when we were younger to go to a party. Introduced me to his friend, and basically set us up. I've gone through most of my life knowing this guy, and he's one of my closest friends. I just can't think of all faggots as degenerate fucks when that faggot basically made me a shit ton more social.

just wait until said 'friend' drugs you and assrapes you and pozzes you up

Gay men are very friendly while dykes are mean, foul mouthed degenerate sociopaths who are a desease in any society they live in. Faggots any day.

Not worse, not better.
I have absolutely 0 hate for them.
I don't understand why I should have.

It seems only religious fags (aka morons) are triggered.

just the christ and stormcucks, they love to assume everyone is on their side here

lesbians are qt and pure

>being this bluepilled

they hate us... cause they aint us

Two women not reproducing.

youtu.be/kO6pCloknFc

>he loves dykes

Ever seen an older butch girl? They don't keep well.

wasnt this proven to be fake

>gay men
>>allies against SJWs, can argue against them without being accused of being bigoted

muh milo

kill yourself fag lover

Yes lesbians are worse. At least two guys can impregnate one another.

nice argumentum ad ignorantiam burger