What went wrong Sup Forums?

What went wrong Sup Forums?
For real.

Cucked countries betrayed us

they falsely assumed all people are equal

This

So it's the cucked country's fault
got it

South Africa was doomed from the start. Instead of killing off all of the natives or subordinating them like in America, Canada, NZ and Australia, the Saffies wanted a cheap labour force and they kept them all.

There were not enough immigrants coming in from England, the biggest group being the 1820 settlers, and the Afrikaner population was just too small. There were not enough incentives for immigrants to come from other white countries to help reinfornce the infrastructure and population.

You are left with 75% of the population who can barely write their name. The gold and diamonds are gone, so South Africa will go into oblivion like the rest of the subsaharan Africa.

Niggers fending off for themselves. What did you expect?

No, they never did. There has always been division between groups in South Africa since its inception. Even when the Bantus came down to southern Africa, they did not see the Khoi and San as their equals.

Then there is the tribalism between the Bantus, you have your Indians, your Coloureds and whites who are divided between Afrikaners and the English. No one got along.

It is the perfect example of a failed multicultural state.

It's already there

South Africa could have held on if the UN didn't have a shitfit over self determination that wasn't their specific brand.

The ANC and their backers were able to keep up the narrative of oppression and hold the moral high ground. The final nail in the coffin was the political loss of the Border War. Despite the impressive military subjugation of Namibian and Angolan insurgents. They SADF kicked the crap out of the Cubans at Cuito Cuanavale.

Black communists took over. Nuff said.

Thanks for your vital input Mudasir. Please teach us to be more like Germanistan

Why do you need to ask. The answer is always niggers.

The deeper answer is a bunch of liberal left tards that think their black rape partners are equal to them.

Fun fact the ANC is trying to drive out western mining companies out of south africa to get chinese investment into south africa for mining.

They literally strip mine parts of africa and use slave labour and the nigs don't touch them because they sent them a couple of ak's during the "Struggle"

If our minign sector dies in the next 5-10 years we will be set back 50 years economically. We will support 60 000 000 people with an economy that then only carried 20 000 000.

At the current state of affairs we have 4 million tax payers in 60 000 000. A huge burden on them with a welfare system that is expanding at 40% a year while net tax growth is less than 1%.

When this system collapses and the child grants stop paying out we will see an economical crash not seen since germany and the great depression.

>Instead of killing off all of the natives or subordinating them like in America, Canada, NZ and Australia, the Saffies wanted a cheap labour force and they kept them all.
and you of course, find that very tragic am I right?

The British went wrong. They sabotaged their entire operation, much like they sabotaged Europe
The British are scum

4 million is the amount of people paying more than R0.

But the less you earn the less you pay as a percentage of your salary.

When we break it down even further, we see what a clusterfuck this really is.

Out of 52 million people:

2,9 million pay 99% of all income tax
1,9 million pay 92% of all income tax
1,25 million pay about 82% of all income tax

Yes

Decades of economic sanctions and getting fucked over by Western nations while the Russians, East Germans, Cubans and Chinese were training and arming our enemies.

Countries like Sweden (among many others) were channeling funds directly to the ANC and the rest were hyping Mandela as a saint.

It is actually amazing that we lasted as long as we did, seeing as we had no allies.

Most of the world was trying to bring white rule to an end and eventually succeeded after 46 years.

We lost nearly 700 000 tax payers in the last 5 years. I find it highly likely that 90%+ of those who left he country were white.

We sadly pay over a mil a year in income tax and I know most of that money goes to feed a bunch of niglets whose parents have over 10+ kids to milk that money out of me.

I can't even think of kids for the foreseeable future until i can pay off my house and other appliances. While the kaffers pump out kids like machines that i pay for.

And white genocide does not exist....

We always had the CIA and isreal. Spain and portugal also helped us a fair bit. Never forget our allies back then they might need our help or will help us in the future.

Yep, we are circling the drain...
Even the people I know who were most optimistic about South Africa have become pesimistic.

I have so many I-told-you-so's to hand out, but it no longer gives me any satisfaction. It is just fucking sad and depressing.

We were only pawns to the CIA, used to fight their proxy wars with the USSR.
When it collapsed they dropped us faster than a nig who just found out he was going to be a father.
Israel only allied with us because we provided them with a shitload of Uranium to covertly build their nuclear arsenal.

allow me to adjust your tinfoil hat

Please explain what was tinfoily about anything I said

Are you really that bad? Do niggers behave or is it like murica with many rapes and robberies?

Most rapes in the world and highest murder rate outside of a warzone

>Be White colony.
>Take over more land.
>Now there are lots of nigs.
>Take over traitorous Dutch land.
>Now there are tons of nigs.
>Communism happens.
>Now there are jesusfuckloads of nigs.

And how is it like to be white? Do you have your own safe neighbourhoods or is it rather dangerous?

Dedicated communist plots that involved influential KGB-owned media operatives and falsified information about the Apartheid, training African militants, and corresponding with/arming local rebels.

Most white people congregate together in suburbs.It is pretty bad being white because you are often the target of crime because niggers assume all whites are rich

ANC

Feels bad man, can you return to England or the Netherlands if you want to?

Yes but need money and i am still studying so have to live in this shithole a few more years

Good luck then, and stay safe.

please leave sooner? we could use less pessimistic cucks like you in this country for when the race war starts

Thanks m8

Haha.race war
Good luck fighting on your own .We are outnumbered 10 to 1 and white people live to comfortable to give up there lives for a suicidal war

They should have kicked the natives all of their land and mined their own dam gold.

Its not that hard really. Raid and bomb the villages that stood in your way and the rest will flee like rats. Vacating the space for white settlers.

>Implying you can win.
You don't control the army nor the government. The best thing you can do is come back to Europe and fight for your motherland.

Every becoming a minority in the first place.

They could have liquidated every Zulu that crossed their border, instead they got greedy and used them for cheap labor with no thought to their reproduction rates into the future.

>Create white colony
>English take over colony and treat non-english like shit
>Colonist decide to leave colony and create own homeland
>Boers defeat the Zulus, but only takes a small portion of land that was orginally negiotiated for
>Boers create 3 independant republics
>With Zulu army defeated, the english annex all of Natal
>They also annex all other black territories
>Gold and diamonds are discovered in republics
>English attempt to annex republics to obtain gold and diamonds
>They send the biggest army they had ever sent overseas to defeat the Boers
>With the Boers defeated they dissolve the republics and force everyone to live within the same borders
>They import niggers from all over the country to come work in their mines
>Boers regain power in the 40's and try to make the various tribes autonomous again by giving them their own homelands.
>English don't like this and kick us out of common wealth
>They also impose sanctions on us for decades.
>Apartheid ends and niggers from all over Africa flood over the borders

8 baboons v 1 human. i like those odds

Are you fucking retarded? Of course, you're a Muslim.

You already know what went wrong.

I know you already know what went wrong.

I know you know.

This is not like 100 years ago. They have European weapons and are trained.

The brits actually lost the first boer war

much like argentina, they allowed the blacks to take control

both shitholes, both can die

You abandoned them treacherous anglo.

South Africa's apartheid regime was one of Israel's closest allies though.

(((international community))) sealed their fate the same as to their northern brother

It's not so bad in the suburbs or in Cape Town. The white neighborhoods are like a paradise. It's like a first world country grafted onto a bannana republic shithole. The worst part is living behind electric fences and constantly having to keep an eye out for rapists. SA could improve if our politics shift drastically in the next 10 years. The real problems are the kleptocratic commie lumpens in power. They are slime. The are a few based blacks in SA though, the IFP is pretty cool, literal conservative/monarchists. I have hope, it's pleasant if you have money.

To the europeans ITT please do not let this happen to you. When ever I travel to Germany or the UK I think how it's almost just as bad, you have entire fucking districts that smell like kebab shit. Have more babies and remove your mudshits or you will face a similar fate.

I think they just got bored.

>getting beaten by a bunch of nignogs with sticks and spears

always the butthurt anglo, gtfo abdullah.

>when your forces are simultaneously trained and armed by the USSR and Mao's China and you can still barely shoot down fighters
Eland and Dingo read like Rambo war fiction

In 1804 there were 60,000 people in the Cape Colony of whom 20,000 were white. These 20,000 have 3 million descendants today, making them the fastest grown white population in the world having expanded to more than 100 times their size 200 years ago.

South Africa wasn't fucked because they did or didn't kill their natives because South Africa was the same size as Western Europe. South Africa was fucked because it was originally divided into areas whites settled in (with certain minorities such as indians and mixed-race people) and areas settled by native black kingdoms. The black kingdoms got conquered and for generations the blacks lived in their nigger containment zones with some being employed by farmers as cheap labor.

The effects of WWII in which 200,000 white men- 20% of the white male population- went off to war and with them most of the cheap Afrikaner workers resulted in urban areas- then predominantly white with some minorities- recruiting niggers directly from the nigger containment zones

Decades later niggers now make up the majority in the cities which used to have white majorities, whites live in little enclaves of civilization surrounded by cavemen.

the whites gave up their power, and were rewarded with loss.....

is it ever any different with neroes?

another shining example that negroes = cancer

Are there any areas in SA with wealthy white Suid Afrikaans speaking communities?

Hendrik Verwoerd's assassin used CIA knife techniques to kill him

The CIA probably weren't your friends

Never underestimate the cowardice of blacks.

A few years ago we were at a running club that had a small pub. There were about 5 of us (whites) drinking beer after the run.
About 30 young black guys pitched up demanding we give them alchohol.
They were told that it was a private club and that they should fuck off.
Their leader and loudest of the bunch got all uppity and said they were not going to leave and that they could go wherever they wanted.

One of the white guys got up and punched him in the face with the beer can he was holding, knocking him out cold. The rest instantly scattered in panic, leaving him behind.

The guy who knocked him out put the beer (he used to knock him out) on the ground next to his head and said "there you go boy" and fetched himself another beer.

We laughed our asses off.

When the nig finally came to and realized his pack had abandoned him, he tried to run in panic, but was still so dazed that he ran into the door frame.

Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life.

IFP want an independent Zululand though, if they seceded you'd probably balkanize

Which wouldn't be so bad for the people living in the Cape, but the majority of whites live outside the Cape

i dont know any communities but one guy i know his parents run a sucessful safari. they even got tiny lion cubs as pets.

After 1970 or so, yes. But during the era of Golda Meir she was basically in lockstep with international commies and trying to ally with niggers to fuck over the Arabs. It turned out that the OAU was friends with the Arab League and considered Jews to be European colonizers.

Considering the power that pro-Israel lobbies have in the USA it is notable that they don't seem to have helped Israel's friends in SA.

>tfw too autistic to understand a simple play on words.

Yes a few

Nice, where about in the country?

People with game lodges and safari companies make alot because of all the tourists

Lmao fucking spooks never fail to amuse

When we fought the border war, they were trained by commie countries, better armed than us and outnumbered us, but we still kicked their asses.

Cape town, few white suburbs in Gauteng province

In virtually every city

Niggers and communists joined up to liberate the black man from the white man's shackles of justice, prosperity, progress, civilisation, infrastructure and development in general.

The result is a country almost as fucked as Zimbabwe because didn't have to get the Rhodesia treatment, but it might as well have so it would be obvious to everyone.

There are a lot of factors in a potential race war, but the most likely thing that will happen is that in the Western Cape the DA will keep things together since Coloureds+whites are a majority there and have no desire for collapse

There are also tribal rivalries which will emerge in the event of a race war, like Zulu wanting their empire back

Very nice, thank you lads

At this stage the likelihood of a race war is low. The different black groups are fighting more along political lines than along ethnic lines. The joy of South Africa though is that things are always volatile

This.I am actually hoping the zulus and xhosa will start wiping each other out

would be funny, i mean even robert mugabe wiped out an entire tribe didnt he? also hows the white genocide nowadays is it bit less?

>Cucked countries betrayed us
You betrayed yourselves. You voted to en aparteid. You should have negotiated free passage to Europe or the US

societal collapse when bros? Hope this shithole becomes zimbabwe-tier in my life time

White South Africans need to GET OUT NOW.

If mining shits the bed the niggers are literally going to eat you for food. I hope you realize that. No amount of fences or locks will stop them.

If you come to Australia you bolster our white population, live in a roughly equivalent culture and you won't have to worry about your children being raped at night.

We can recolonize Africa if we ever get our balls back but until then we need to unite and prop up our majority white countries.

Australia is in peril from the yellow horde. Help us.

Yes mugabe tried to wipe out the ndebeles .The farm murders are still alot

Dont mind the "dose" around here, it is people like this which costed us much.

I for one am impressed with your amount of knowledge.

oh man.. wish we could take afrikaners here instead of fuggin mudslimes. but geert wilders might let you guys in. be safe btw

Having Israel as an ally is a surefire way to have your country dissolved.

He tried to wipe out the Matabele.

Interestingly, the Matabele are actually Zulus.
Mzilikazi was Shaka Zulu's right hand man and when shaka tried to kill him (for not giving him his cut of the raids), he fled north with his Impis slaughtering tribes as they went.

They finally settled in modern day Zimbabwe with Mzilikazi's son Lobengula founding Bulawayo.

Is this going to be the year where our universities shut down from the Fees Must Fall movement? What's going to happen in 2017 lads?

This. SA is lost, bolster whites in salvageable countries.

Fuck i dont hope so im still in uni

I hope they use live rounds next time

I would rather the government give in and subsidise a percentage of fees then that happen. As soon as Im finished uni Iam outta here.

Plus it will be funny to see all the kaffirs get BTFO by tax after their uni graduation.

I think you're in for an interesting time. Thank the pope I finished last year. I'm hoping to be out of the country by the middle of the year

>You betrayed yourselves.
You should stfu Sven.
Sweden directly and openly funded the terrorist ANC and tried to suck Mandela's cock at every opportunity.
When he came to power he went to Sweden to personally thank the cucked Swedes for fucking over their fellow whites.
When we talk about cucked countries, you are number 1 on the list.

how do I get out without a degree?

Pls no. If singles all will be fine. Going to Stellies for postgrad

no point even reading what people on Sup Forums post about SA. most Have literally no fucking clue what they are on about

[spoiler]Invest in some kneepads[/spoiler]

where are you now?

When I was at varsity most degrees were still internationaly recognized.

Is this still the case with the plumetting standards?

well stated, only the youth seems to have racial diplomacy, but only in extremely urban and middle class areas. Which constitutes a growing minority and is the source of all "high-profile" citizenry.

The country is pretty much doomed to stagnation and degradation in the coming years anyways.

>Be rich
>Find a trade (electrical, plumbing, all the jobs Aussies and Europeans don't want to do)
>Know people who know other people overseas

Other than that I'm not sure how it's possible to leave without a degree