Just how risky is it to visit and post on pol?

>no vpn
>mobile internet

Just how """"risky"""" is it to come here? I hardly ever post, if I do it's never in any extreme manner, but I was just reading that OPs who delivered bread and it got me thinking about guilt by association/ruining ones reputation/mistaken identity cockups. Anyone have any stories or words of advice?

Also posting pol redpill screenshots of mine

You're lucky if you've gone three weeks on here without and FBI visit.

MI5 in your case.

Everyone who visits Sup Forums is put on a permanent list of potential terrorists.

you're in a list now, not sure what that entails though

If you visit pol for over 2 years a death squad commes to your door at night pulls you out of bed brings you to your back yard they al put duerte masks on and shoot you in the back of the head

I hope mummy may makes a surprise visit and gives me a stern telling off

It's fine..
This place is just satire . As long as you don't talk shit that is actually threatening in the real world.
However the agency's do monitor this board.. why do you think it is allowed to exist.. it is a containment board used as a warning cause one day a jackass will come one here saying some shit they actually plan on doing.
Same reason why ISIS are allowed to keep all their websites and social media.. helps the government see what they are up to and planning

You are not old enough to legally buy alcohol, arent you?

People like to pretend they're on watch lists but in reality nobody cares because Sup Forums posters never leave their fucking basements lmfao

Also as an added note.. most of us are actually paid employees from one of the world agencies or another

Ive been shitposting on pol in an extreme manner for years and nothing has happened to me

for the record, everything I post is satire and I'm accessing the internet through some unknown faggot's unsecured router, I'm not him or have any relation to him

VPN is also a meme.. will work for trying to avoid getting busted pirating shit , but if an agency wants to find you they will.
Proof this board is controlled and compromised : Ben fishbain

fug

The last time I posted on here I was raped and stabbed to death.

Be careful OP

I used to post on a mobile without a vpn for awhile and now I'm always flagged by TSA for extra security when I fly. Be careful OP.

Why should I worry? Sup Forums is a satire board composed of comedians who are just starting their careers and want practice.

Nothing I have posted on here is what I actually do or believe, well, except for what I just wrote.

Just post an occasional reminder that everything you post is satire and not to be taken seriously at all

All my posts are satirical.

they got rid of the filter the next day you mong

>You can't do electricity for yourself
wrong, use your brain, you can make some sort of gravity generator with a pulley on a high place.
tie a rope to the generator and a heavy thing on the other side.
The rest should be evident by now.
And for water, you could always try rain collecting and distillation.

If they want to destroy you they will, whether you've posted here or not.

Just look at the dodgy dossier and the unemployment numbers. If they can't get facts, they'll just make something up.

Occassional Reminder, all my posts are satirical and made with extreme irony. You would be an idiot to take anything i've said as true. Im just here for the memes and the satire.

What the hell are you on about mate

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.