This is considered an athlete in America

This is considered an athlete in America.

Ok

If that stupid fucking faggot manages to meme his way into another Owl it'll be a crime.

nope, that's the fbi

>these are considered healthy people in Ukraine

Hola, reddito!

He's a quarterback, just needs to throw the ball.

>watching cuck ball

Wow

>acting like a liberal faggot pussy nu-male cuck

How would you know?

>watching niggers run around in tight clothing and get paid millions of dollars to throw a ball before going home to fuck their 10/10 white gf while you plow a fat old skank

Yeah, I'm the cuck. Top kek.

youre considered a redditor shitposter in amerca

How dare you Eli Manning is a national treasure, as well as a Sup Forums treasure. He is second only to Rax Grissman

>making fun of those who enjoy a manly sport while you talk about arts to your liberal nu-male friends
>says hes not cucked

topcuck

>manly

Holy fuck, my sides.

This is such a silly mentality.

Shut up, Russia

>projecting this hard

you're embarrassing.

Men enjoy playing sports

Cucks enjoy watching other men play sports (and fuck their wives)

Which country has won the most Olympic gold metals?
Oh yeah us.

only a nation of obese people can consider american "football" a sport.

Says the cuck watching niggerball. KEK At least watch a white mans sport like hokcey faggot. You're a literal cuck if you watch african american "football"

Did he scored?

>wah! there's black people on my tv wah!

Finn speakes the truth.

No, it was something like a 13 yard gain on 3rd and 10.

>being this autistic

Nonetheless damn good move. I have a feeling Jalen Hurts watches that before bed every night.

OP is a fag

Btfo

>not watching America's greatest white man Tom Brady and trolling all of america whenever he makes any play whatsoever.

Fucking loser you are senpai.

then what is considered healthy in your country

Cuck ball fans defending it are like real, actual cucks defending their fetish, it's amazing.

I actually played though?

Eli is such a man baby how the fuck has he gotten this far? He's like Rodgers in that he's always sad when he fucks up, except Rodgers is easily more hateable while Manning is just pitiful at bet.

Not watching football is the pussiest thing you can do as a male. Anyone that doesnt watch football I immediately look down upon and feel superior to you in every way possible

you seriously sound like an art-school drop faggot out posting from a Starbucks in some some liberal shithole

do you wash your vagina and shitpost on Sup Forums while literally everybody with an ounce of social skills are partying during the Super Bowl?