Is Serbia the most cucked blue pilled "nation" ever?

Is Serbia the most cucked blue pilled "nation" ever?

>lost most important wars they were in
>completely dominated by ottomans and raped out of their slavicness
>opened the floodgates to muslims into bosnia
>cant hold their territory against separatists
>BTFO'd by albania
>cucked out of kosovo by albos
>tried to remove kebab and got butt fucked by NATO

Remind me why Serbia still exists?

>muh kebab remover
Croatia is the true kebab remover

dis thred gon b gud.

cigane jedi govna

but they were with the allies in ww2

they had very little "slavicness" they're actually more akin to mongols for the most part

citation needed

because NATO is already there

>BTFO'd by albania
getting snaked is hardly btfo'd or cucked

a repeated point

>le monkey tries to bait balkan flame thread

7-1 :3

>but they were with the allies in ww2
Serbia wasn't independent yet. German invasion of Yugoslavia caused separatism in most Yugoslav nations, one of them was an Axis-aligned Serbian government retard

stupid monkey

A brazilian monkey can't presume to speak about a based slavic nation of professional kebab removers. Learn the facts baboon.
>brazil
>worse than monkeys

here we go again with this ustasha shitposter from brazil and his obsession with serbs and raping (which in reality didn't happen)

sage

t. triggered serbs

not an argument

>not an argument
yours too

see
pic related

>opened the floodgates to muslims in bosnia
if you knew anything about the balkans you'd know that 95%+ of the local muslims are converts from the centuries past

>Tries to insult Serbia
>Doesn't remove Kosovo ffrom the map

Won ww1 and ww2 , expelled the ottomans
We lived for 400 years under ottoman rule under sharia as christians and still we kept our name and our religion and eventually got rid of them.
If that was the case we would speak fucking turkish today and we would all be muslims , kinda like you fucking faggots speak portugese now -an example of complete and total domination.
What?
>BTFO'd by albania
Muslims start chimping our first reaction is to kill them , NATO and all of fucking Europe sides with the fucking muslims and bomb us , we knew what we were getting into and we went for it anyways because we are not fucking pussies , and in western europe they let in muslims voluntarily and hand them out flowers when they rape their children , but i guess we should've won in a war against the entire fucking industrialized world so you would have a higher opinion on us you literal fucking jungle nigger.
>muh kebab remover
>Croatia is the true kebab remover
Yes they are also good at removing kebab , what makes you think this would bother me?

>it's another slavic shitposting thread

grabbing the popcorn

>>opened the floodgates to muslims into bosnia

I don't see whats wrong leting rapefugees into W.Europe they deserve it.
>falling for bait thread
Stop giving this disgusting mutt off a moneky anymore attention then needed

better be dead than roach kek

My favorite part about these threads is knowing that somewhere in the multicultural paradise of Brazil, there is a slav squatting with his sandals in the middle of a favela, surrounded by Africans and Pardos and indians and every kind of mystery meat to be found.

It's such a strange picture. How do slav genetics compare to huehue genetics? How do their customs and cultures clash? Like, when he is squatting down, do some huehues think he is trying to take a shit on their porch or something and treat him as a threat?

Actually, Serbs were pretty instrumental in keeping kebabs from running over Europe, well...until Merkel came along. We may have fucked them in the ass during the war, but credit where it's due.

based

You will come back in this shit hole.!

that whole "slavsquatting" thing and adidas jumpsuits are eastern-european / russian gopnik thing. nobody squats in balkan.

not true i've seen a son and a father squatting in their backyard with tracksuits yesterday. i was pretty much amazed, like "what the fuck this can't be true"

favelas are further up north, I live in the South which has a lot of european descendants and is a rich area

>Monkey talks shit about European country

Hue hue algum br hue hue hiv aids beheaded hue hue

NIKO LET'S GO BOWLING

won ww1, ww2, balkan wars, all the wars against Turkey in the 19th century.

Were also winning in Bosnia and Kosovo resoundly but NATO bombing during Bihac and then mainland Serbia forced them to sue for peace.

The rapes were a folk myth used to rile common farmers up to revolt against the Ottomans. For the time period Ottomans were actually pretty kind rulers.

What? Bosnia's already muslim

>BTFO'd by albania
Isn't the reason for the NATO bombing that Serbia was slaughtering the Albos and cleansed like 2 million of them?

this

>What? Bosnia's already muslim
In the middle ages

>>>lost most important wars they were in
Somewhat true.
>>completely dominated by ottomans and raped out of their slavicness
False. Marches (krajinas) were mostly populated by Serbs who abandoned their homelands rather than live under Roach rule and fought them from across the borders. See Austrian marches and Russian marches. Takes some gut to retreat before the enemy to fight them yet another day.
>>opened the floodgates to muslims into bosnia
Your opinion is discarded from this point on. Great European powers' squabbling among themselves while the enemy's at the gates led to the Long War.
>>cant hold their territory against separatists
Not when the separatists are supported by USA.
>>BTFO'd by albania
False.
>>cucked out of kosovo by albos
False. But all of Europe should learn what happens when you let ayylahus breed uncontrollably from Serbian example, or it will happen to us all.
>>tried to remove kebab and got butt fucked by NATO
Really makes you wonder (Saudi-USA connection).

t. fucking diaspora

>huemonkey wants to bait balkanfags into a flamewar

shitty as we south slavs might be, we will always be a thousand times superior to brasilian monkeys

>Not when the separatists are supported by USA.
syria rebels are supported by USA and they are still getting bum fucked

because theyre fighting against an enemy propped up by an organization set up, trained and funded by the americans in the 80s

you dumbcunt

You were talking about Serbia. If you want to increase the quality of your bait, please educate yourself.

Serbia was alone.
Syria has Russia and Iran as allies.

Hehe Serbia is poopoocacapeepee

dindu nuffin

This BR monkey makes threads like this every day and every day people actually reply.

Why?

Can we please stop fucking having a Serbia thread every fucking day?? I swear to god balkan nigggers are ruining this board go back to fucking Sup Forums and take serbcuck posters with you

(You)

no

>Bulgar takes about chugging Russian semen when the USSR protected Eastern Rumelia from falling into Greek hands and the Russian Empire freeing Bulgaria as a Russian satelite state
You're just ungrateful vatniks, Boris

>Balnaniggers
>OP is a Brazilian flag

Are you retarded, son?

Serbs cucked by huehuehue xD

autism/10

Jedi cigány? The last thing we need for the gypsies is to have them use lightsabers

Jedi = eat
govna = shit

Balkan niggers are the most austistic and easily triggered on the entire fucking board, especially serbcucks. thats why it's always made. Every fucking time you're mentioned it's gautenteed fucking replies
Stop fucking shitting up my board and go 3rd world post somewhere else

OP is just a kid from croat nazis who ended up in brazil

>he says while being triggered af

K, Jamal.

>burger
>talking about someone being cucked and triggered
top kek

>my board

Updated map

so kosovo belongs to monteniggers? what are you trying to say shiptar

Soon brother

>posting a close-up of that guy's face

WHY?!?

Looks like someone needs to take a visit to Goli Otok :DDDDD

NOT SO FAST, ALBOFAGS!

Hey STFU Vucic is a Preeti OK guy

>Not liking Vuckos funny facial expressions

>montenegro
>Serb knowing geography

Look at that Albania going into Southern Serbia like bid thick dick into a fragile pussy!

>Srbin o geografiji

Dosesnt the "cradle of your civilization" belong to a bunch of muzzies now? YOURE A KEK'D FAGGOT

W H E N

H

E

N

ILLYRIAN GALACTIK EMPIRE UNDER EMPEROR ZOG (VUCIC) SOOOON!!!!!!

Please post all memes related to him

vojvodina separatism will be a thing in a few years
Serbia is doomed

>Muslims start chimping our first reaction is to kill them , NATO and all of fucking Europe sides with the fucking muslims and bomb us , we knew what we were getting into and we went for it anyways because we are not fucking pussies , and in western europe they let in muslims voluntarily and hand them out flowers when they rape their children , but i guess we should've won in a war against the entire fucking industrialized world so you would have a higher opinion on us you literal fucking jungle nigger.
stupid hue completely btfo

honest op i you don`t have anything to contribute don`t make these terrible threads, or.. are you getting some monies for it? I`d like to ear some too, tell me! or i report u

This desu
Why isn't it happening yet

kek i haven't expected smart answers though. it's montenegro you stupid fucks

>A chetnik doesn't know how Montenegro looks like.

Topkek.

>they're actually more akin to mongols for the most part
what the literal fuck? are you out of your mind?

Kek Vucic is funny looking

Party soon.

kys faggot and go learn some history

Who here /Balkan/?

They were probably trolling irl.

His daughter looks like a chink for some reason.

>SerdBCJA

no, history shows the mongols made it as far as Zagreb before being stopped, then they just settled everything up yo zagred because zagreb was too tough to crack

KEKTOLICS BTFO

no i think they were playing with a dog for a while so they were squatting, and coincidentally enough they were wearing tracksuits. i should have taken a picture but i was close to them so they would have noticed that

Your fucking country wasn't able to stop the albanification of Kosovo, you fucking white trash chetniks are good at quick rages like those wars from the 90's but weren't able to take care of your fucking country.

Serbia is the only country where turkcum, albanocum, amerinigger cum and rapefugee cum flows freely inside the wombs and veins of serbian folk.

Vucic not glorious Tito

Who would win
>A Serb and a turk or
>Whole west

Western Europe BTFO

ALBANIANED.COM

>muslim bosnian slavs killing other slavs
>lmfao so based!!!1!

And afterwards people like you cry about white genocide

Thanks for being objective, not a sight often seen especially from croats on here

>being proud of caressing Mehmet Sultan's fat 2 incher hairy cock
Typical orthodox turks.

Gypsomans talking.
Erdély nem Cigamania

This is KLA fighter Zahir Pajaziti. Just imagine him killing Serb Policmen and fucking serb women.

now think for a second what would have happened if the entire NATO wasnt against us

didnt serbs literally destroy them in like every battle though

KLA only knew how to beg for help.

>mudslime gypsies calling other people gypsies
Ahh, the hypocrisy of you all.