"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES...

>"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN 14/88 RAHOWA!"

What did he mean by this?

This guy is such a moron. I think these idiots are all paid to say that shit. It probably works for someone's agenda.

alt-right = rural and suburban retards

Crush the urbanite

t. weak faggot

>Dont ever stick up for yourself, people might dislike you for it. Remember to keep your head down, do what the jews say and repeat after me: we are all equal, except whites are bad :)

t. rural/suburban retard who couldn't survive in the city

>I am a paid globalist who is acting like an over-the-top version of the actual nationalist sentiment of the people in order to discredit that feeling using time-tested Marxist rhetoric please raep my face

I live in Moscow,much bigger then any of your Canadian cities ups.

>I live in a third world shithole

k

Moscow has more Billionaires then any city in Europe LOL

Reminder that Spencer is fine. The hourly Spencer hate thread is a Jewish invention. Don't let it work.

>HEIL VICTORY

OH MY YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON PUBLIC IMAGEBOARD

>someone else making a billion dollars somehow benefits me

basically this

Go back to LGBT lol

Wow, did he really say that? That's fucked up man.

Daily reminder that Spencer triggers knuckle-dragging skinhead subhumans

I've never heard this argument used on Sup Forums ever since I've been here. Just wow you are basically saying that white kids in suburbs hate blacks because they've never experienced then. This is essentially what your argument is. How fucking blue pilled how fucking reddit are you to believe something so fucking unbelievable stupid. If you spent any amount of time ANY the people who side with this guy have experienced the most cultural enrichment possible. Those who live in there white suburbs usually love blacks and other minorities .

Fuck you canada

But he's not. Spencer has been at this since Sup Forums was pushing for Obama's election. I'll grant you that he's pretty over-the-top, though. Always has been. Might be part of the reason NPI attracts such low energy autists.

He never really called for killing or anyone,quite the opposite he and his mothers were victims of threats against them by (((you know who)))

He didn't say what OP has said and it's a bunch of fucking lebbit tards LARPing as some concerned citizens

Day of the rake soon

I understand your butthurt but the statistics are crystal clear:

People in diverse areas voted for Hillary, people who've never met blacks voted for Trump

He probably lives in some inner-city affordable housing,thinking he is superior as if US and Canadian cities are not full of projects and ghettos.He clearly doesn't live in his own skyscraper in Manhattan like Trump does.

Wrong,largest number of Blacks in US are in South and all those states voted for Trump

>he thinks black people and white people in the south interact with each other

They had to as they go to same schools and work in same places.

Whites in South US are more race-wise like their ancestors then Whites in other parts of US.
Oh and this is typical Black neighbor in Bronx,New York much ''Superior'' then rural and suburban White areas ey :-)

>he thinks he knows if people of different races are interacting from thousands of miles away

A fucking LEAF

Is anyone else starting to notice that white people are really really good at bitching?

*cringe*

He's a plant.

Not really, I've noticed that it's the only thing that non-whites can do to get ahead in life, with the exception of East Asians and Indians

Why do they always wrap blacks up in the holocaust? But they leave out the actual other victims, Slavs.

It's another "Controlled opposition - oh, evidence? I have none." thread.

We're better at everything.

the shilling you guys pull is so half-assed it never works

you basically make one sentences posts and don't respond to anyone

WE WUZ KANGS

>wanting your country to be more white.
Wtf is wrong with that?

Doesn't matter where niggers are, niggers are still niggers and they voted for Clinton. Ya, maybe more niggers voted for trump in the south than any other part of the us but they almost all still voted for Clinton.

Not the biggest fan but he's still 10 times better than the pussies like pjw, mccinnes or all the various kikes. He seems more genuine than any of them and has more convection.

Your post is exactly what the towelhead in the picture is talking about.
Cancerous bait.

hes got balls you dont