>not one mention that Romania exists in it

hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old map of countries in the EU.

Which is why Norway is not in there.

Neither does a lot of other countries it seems

It's clearly an outdated eu membership map. Stop trying to instill meaningless fights.

it's EU-24 before 2007
good thread

szilvásgombóc

the mighty gyppo shows once again his level of intelligence

nothing to see here folks

Nop.

No, no, not the only problem in it.

In the manual these are some of the mistakes:
>22 maps, not one of Romania or any romanian principality
>the romanian flag is replaced with szekler one,like in the OP image
>treaty of trianon becomes dictate of trianon
>64 flags in the book, not one of Romania

etc

and this is supposed to be a history book, yet no mention of Romania.

That's not really surprising, szeklers are pretty much at gypsy levels of integration in the country as a whole. We should have really did what the hungarians tried to do and force romanian on them. We were too nice and this is what we get.

Didnt know (((Szekelyland))) was in EU before Romania tbqh

That's just probably indicates for the history-hungry little child where is he in the big bad world, notice the little figure that holds the flag.

Who makes these kind of threads?

The history-hungry little child is in Romania

you can not completely integrate Szeklers because simply there are too many of them. Integration does not work if everybody around you belongs to the same ethnicity. This is why it did not work on you and did not work on the Slovaks in the 19th-20th century. Simply denying their heritage and forcing them to be something else never gonna work and only creates hatred.

although i'm not planning to participate in another romanian/hungarian hate thread so keep it civilized if you are planning to continue our discussion.

What are you saying?In Romania only exists 532 szeklers, according to the last census.

No one is forcing anyone, for example we didnt magyarise the szeklers, hungarians did.Today szeklers are extinct.

Now this brings me back to the original question here The map is clearly done by a hungarian with bad intentions.

I'm gona bite
>treaty of trianon becomes dictate of trianon
>implying this isn't true

There is a big difference between treaty and dictate ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon

You should do best not to attack Hungarians anymore, no one will ever side with ANYONE on the opposing side of the Hungarians

>Portugállia
Looks nice in your language

At least read your own fucking source
>The treaty was dictated by the Allies rather than negotiated and the Hungarians had no option but to accept its terms.[11] Th

still not in EU tho

Yes, I did.Read the title: Treaty of Trianon.

But unlike a normal treaty, this treaty had to be imposed.

You are welcome.

you might be autistic

You have anything more to add, gypsy?

I've said it before and i'll say it again. This country is literally the Sweden of the Balkans.

Let it die

Hungary is not in balkans though

Romanian women can't resist the BigBozgorCock

Good thing i wasnt talking about Hungry

I am getting sick a little by rhis tactic: dont hate us goys for taking your money hate the romanians for smth that was more 70 years ago and let us steal (okay get your fcking revision but dont lett them steal so shameless)

mi a fasz?

Neither are it's neighbors except Serbia

>Romanian
>calls someone gypsy

HAHAH the irony