Germany tricked out of millions by asylum seekers wearing fake glasses and fake beards

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/udland/asylansoegere-snoed-sig-til-millioner-med-skaeg-og-falske-briller

Asylum seekers have tricked german asylum centers out of millions of dollars, by registering in several asylum centers. This was possible because the centers don't use the fingerprint system and because the asylum seekers disguised themself in fake beards and glasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/sozialbetrug-durch-asylbewerber-in-niedersachsen-14602033.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HcYERl36R3g
youtube.com/watch?v=t3L4QGsDQkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone there probably knew, but didn't want to say anything.

euro is worthless money anyway.

Its not the Germans fault that they all look alike.

(((GOOOD FOR THE ECONOMY GOYYYSS)))

ayyyy lamo just when you thought germans couldn't be more retarded

I know pakis who've been doing this since 2009. Not really news here. It's also no secret that thousands of people from morocco or tunesia just throw away their passport and claim they're from palestina or syria

and i always thought refugees were low IQ

Remember everyone, it is racist to create basic security checks because niggers and mudslimes are entitled to their free gimedats.

Why do we allow these faggots in our countries?

Because you can't do shit to stop them

>This was possible because the centers don't use the fingerprint system and because the asylum seekers disguised themself in fake beards and glasses.

Good job, can't wait to see an asylum center german simulator PC game featuring this.

Theme Hospital style.

IS it true that Tunesia just dumped their prisons on you guys and are dragging their feet on criminal records?

If Merkle makes her next election you guys have no hope left flee.

>300 cases
>up to 12 identities per person
>damage of up to 5 million yurodollars

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/sozialbetrug-durch-asylbewerber-in-niedersachsen-14602033.html

WIR
SCHAFFEN
DAS
!

B-but muh race war?

>I know pakis who've been doing this since 2009.

did you reported it to the police ? or no because "they are your friends :)" ?

Bump

Any coverage in English?

Best response honestly. It's either money for clip-on-beard refugees or money for lazy greeks.

And at the same time if you're Ukrainian, the only way to come here is if you're jewish. Immigration laws are fucked

Nah, I have Jewish relatives in Europe and they're pissed off as fuck about Muslim migration and some of them are even thinking about leaving.

>tfw don't care anymore
I feel nothing anymore, I was fit and was ready for the supposed race war, but now I've become fat and would just accept death if muslims came and beheaded me.

>you cant do anything
>your doomed
Ukrainian Mentality in a Nutshell.

>Hinzu kommt, dass das Ausländerrecht inzwischen gewohntes Terrain ist für die Ermittler der Soko, die zunächst „Soko Asyl“ hieß, aber rasch nach ihrer Gründung im Sommer 2015 auf politischen Druck hin den bürokratisch-unverfänglichen Namen „Soko Zerm“ erhielt.

taskforce had to be renamed from "SoKo Asyl" (SoKo short for Sonderkommission = taskforce)

GERMANY YES!

Hahaha

>insult jesus
>gain near immortality

Honestly not a bad deal.

Realisticly - will you go and shoot people if it happens?
O know bro
>>your doomed
Where did I say it?

There's still a final solution.

>Wander the Earth without a home and get hated on by everyone

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

Traveling to Canada? They must really hate muslims if they wish to live under Trudeau.

>Where did I say it?

Because if you cant do anything, youre fucked!

Neat. How can I get into this?

Not Canada, no, maybe the USA or Israel.

Who knows. Everything goes to shit man. Might aswell go to Hungary or something. Can't go to US unfortunately.

Never cared because I sold them cheap weed at that time.

Are you the cute Ukranian from the earlier thread? :^)

Correct. Slave mentality. What do you expect for people who were controlled by the polish-lithuanian Empire by the USSR Russians and then by the fucking nasty Muslim Ottoman Empire for thousands of years?

>German efficency was a meme the entire time

Kek

in australia we have abos who have all different names they collect welfare on.

But the gov would rather fuck some old man over because he didnt disclose he has some old car he works on as a hobby....

Neat. Israel would probably be where I would go as well.

da fuq?
I've been to Holland. People are not ready for a revolt. Whites just "relocate" themselves from diversity.
H-how... Impossible

Okay :(

HOW DID YOU FIND ME??

Cut them some slack. Life in the Ukraine is like 10000 times shittier than Russia. Crimea becomes a somewhat 1st world region under Russia

>Come to Sup Forums for years
>Worry about the future of the white race because I like white women
>Realize that I'm not white anyway
>Realize white women will never date me anyway
>Stop giving a fuck

Enjoy your rape and genocide. I'm glad that this world is going to shit for everyone.

You wouldn't believe how unprofessional the asylum system works here (and in europe). They can arrive in spain, rob a shop, go to germany, use a new name and receive money from several asylum centers. It's fucking bullshit and no one can tell me that our politicians are doing any professional work. Everyone keeps saying "we can't elect AfD, they unexperienced and have no solutions". Meanwhile the other partys talk about what they'll do and end up doing nothing anyways.

Oh it really is you? It was just a guess

Why? Are you one of the (((tribe)))?

I'm part Jew and I think I would honestly rather kill myself than live in Zionistan.

What's the appeal? If you're ethnic European, wouldn't you rather live in your own home country?

>wander the earth controlling all the world's leaders

Holy shit i just had a thought.....what if soros is the wandering jew?

Well, they could just kill them. That'd be nazi tho.

>I've been to Holland. People are not ready for a revolt
>REVOLT
you tried, didnt you?
Thats one of the main Reasons no one should ever let Ukrainians into EU.

>>German efficency was a meme the entire time

No its real. Its just that Merkle purposely wants to lose all of her new cheap laborers in the country. So she actively avoids tracking them.

haha fuck you germany

People are watching...
Are you retarded? I meant race war or "day of rope" or some other shit. Nobody there wants to kill muslims and politicians, only on the internet.
>should ever let Ukrainians into EU.
How the fuck is that even relevant? Nobody will allow us anyway.
You're a moron bruh

Soros is literally one of the Elders of Zion.

The main reason is that Ukraine has no GDP or an economy or a working bureaucracy. When Ibwas there I bribed a cop with 50€ and he probably still thought he ripped me off

I'm bored of hearing about Germany, just like Sweden. They both accept their fate so it isn't that funny.

>People are watching...

Yeah so what, it triggers them too, literally a win-win situation

Goddamn...

>mfw

I don't work out but I go for a run 3 - 4 times a week so I'm lean and mean :^)

return of the DEUTSCHE MARK when?
Y2k was the beginning of the downfall of goymany.

Millions of people let in most with fake passports

No shit this was happening. It's far worse than anything being reported.

nobody will care because libs will justify the fraud as a drop in the bucket

>I bribed a cop with 50€ and he probably still thought he ripped me off
Well, he did.

>nationwide damage by defrauding gibsmedats just with on this little trick is probably in the ranges 100 Million
>not to mention all the libtard organisations banking on public funds for their hobby organizations
>not to mention all the jews banking on overpriced services and rents to house and serve the sandniggers

Who the fuck is overfeeding this cat? He's more fat than cat.

what did you do?

>Are you retarded?
Its not the right question to ask if you dont understand a joke.

Are we on the way to fix it this year, by voting for AFD? At least somehow fix it?

>dat .webm

I'd willingly go to prison for that.

>Crimea becomes a somewhat 1st world region under Russia
Relatively 1st world to Ukraine

the bitch with the phat ass looks at least 14, which would be legal for you, Ahmed

Well I was drunk and he was golding me up so I almost missed my train to the airport. Besides 50 bucks are nothing here. Also I was lucky. I heard of people in Ukraine who have been beaten up and robbed by police

Either I'm a retard, or your jokes suck, bratishka.
The Dutch are unlikely to go out and kill shitskins anytime soon. That's what I'm trying to say, that's it. What does the EU and Ukraine got to do with it, don't know.
Same with Russia really. Shitskins in Holland = хaчи in Russia. Same loud shit.

If I was a sandnigger I could go as low as 9 and probably wouldn't go to jail in this shit country.

Their asses are too fat, they're definitely more like 16

youtube.com/watch?v=HcYERl36R3g

not sure about that one
if I recall, he pissed off most of the elders of zion
he might just be some rich kike faggot that likes to cause trouble

>literally all he says is that he wants to be allowed to work instead of receive the 300 pounds

Wow Sup Forums sure is retarded today.

I don't actually believe in the Protocols, I just think that if they were real, Soros would totally fit the bill.

Russia is an empire, they don't need to kill anyone

Alternatively Russia is about as homogenous as Serbia and Ukraine while being massively larger

>t. Tyrone

Germany economy cannot support a million rappers and futbol players from Ghana.

>chilling at train station
>drink a revo (energy drink with alcohol)
>cop comes up and tells me it's illegal to drink publicly
>laugh and say I don't believe that
>he and his partner take me to some room where they keep me for a while
>he tells me that he will step out for a minute and wants to see money on the table when he comes back
>he and partner go outside. I put 50 bill on the table and go
>luckily get my train

German* economy

14 is a good bet honestly, with all the hormones and shit in food, I recall seeing 13 yo in highschool that had asses like that and melon sized tits

body development for girls has accelerated to obscene levels, Gen Z will probably hit that stage at 11

>one nigger who is halfway decent

And yet he still broke the law and pretended to be a syrian refugee to get into Germany and steal jobs from the lower class Germans and either impregnate white women or bring the rest of his nigger family into Germany, slowly Africanizing it.

"B-BUT HE WANTS TO WORK!" Kys John Smith, this isn't Jamestown.

How's that love and tolerance going for you, Germany?

Nope. because even if the AfD gets over 20%, every other fucking party will do teh same thing as in france. Unite and create another big coalition.

The biggest problem are the old geriatric fucks who piss into their own pants who always vote for CDU/SPD no matter the circumstances because " i always voted for them and tehy promised us a higher pension ".

Seriously fuck old people, they are also the only ones still watching and believing the mainstream media, especially Tagesschau.

And you wonder why Britian is leaving the EU. Glad we got out in time.

There is no room for low tire jews in Europe in the near future, only the high tire nation destroyers can do well. Maybe after we get destroyed and the Arabs subdued there will be room for them again.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3L4QGsDQkM

And you wonder why Britain is leaving the EU. Glad we got out in time.

I have neighbors who are about that age and they don't look like that at all. I think you're basing your perceptions on what a fat ass looked like on what you saw in highschool rather than what you've seen as an adult.

>at 11

In Canada? With all the gooks? No. In America with all our niggers and beaners? 9 is more likely.

> I heard of people in Ukraine who have been beaten up and robbed by police
Foreigners or Ukrainians?

I mean its no question that there is chaos and corruption, but beating up tourists can really get you in trouble when the embassy gets informed. They would never do that, or i have never heard of such thing happening to someone from a EU country.

>bratishka.
god damn you for calling me that.
>The Dutch are unlikely......
I understood before what you meant, you didnt get the joke, get over it

Idk senpai. Seems about as efficient as the suicide of a nation state can get

Maybe. Still - Moscow and other big cities are infested with brown scum, who only commit crime and sell kebab