It's going to be a wonderful 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637205134970880
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637207601225729
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

How the fuck to you hang Israel out to dry and still call people Nazis?

are we the bad guys?

wtf is an Ethics Office?

Sounds like some 1984 shit to me

Yes we are.
We should never have been born.

only becuase i advocate for genocide doesnt mean i am a bad guy .

Bullshit, Barack Obama was one of Israel's biggest supporters. I'm not a fan of Obama by the way, but Jesus Christ the double standards of you people. Israel bombed one of our ships you unlearned idiot. USS Liberty. Killed over 30 men. Get educated you fuck, stop listening to Alex Jones, Breitbart, Rense because it is just as bad as TYT MSM NBC ABC FOX CBS, stop coming to this website, stop polluting your mind with stupidity.

>Rense
Patrician tier m8.

>Ethics office.

I think I must have missed the news on this one. What is this in reference to?

That's the shit. When you define anyone who disagrees with you as bad or evil, it's over. You don't have to think anymore. Anything they do or say is wrong. It's that easy.

>How the fuck to you hang Israel out to dry and still call people Nazis?
the nazis were pro israel but palestine was like no so they wanted to ship them to madagascar so they could destroy their own country if they wanted.

then ww2 because the nazis is ebil and want poland clay

Maybe you've a different ethic code than me but I don't think genocide is justified.
Hereby I apologize on behalf of my kin

Sorry Greeks, Armenians and Kurds and various ethnic and religious minorities that my ancestor raped and tortured and killed.
It was a mistake.

Nothing wrong with being NAZIs. Maybe you should join us on our modern crusade.

>uss liberty
maybe you should read what happened from a source that isnt a fucking nazi website, or a 'cool image of how israel fucked usa over'

good post

>are we the bad guys?
we'll go down in history as bad guys thats for sure....

I personally can't think of a reason why genocide is acceptable even though I wish it was, life would be much better for the people remaining if all their enemies and competitors were destroyed.

war is completely acceptable and homogeneous homelands are also.

I would prefer if america was a meritocracy with low taxes and no welfare so folks would have to, but also be able to, improve themselves to survive and give up all the nigger life horseshit.

I believe that religion is a great way to teach moral codes that would help society prosper if you use the correct religions, like orthodox christian which has no qualms flipping tables and deus vult-ing if they are attacked

god-damned "the state is your god" commies have destroyed america and we will never be "great" again.

As long as I fight for the truth, I don't see how it's possible for me to be bad. I would have to fight for falsities and deception to consider myself evil. The evil side pretends to be good but is based on lies and deception like the left. They preach tolerance equality and acceptance which they preach but do not practice. For this reasoning is why I believe I fight for good.

Keep center lads. Crypto commies can go fuck themselves.

What did he mean by this?

he's queer and took molly for the first time and decided to post on Sup Forums about it.

why does everyone cuck so hard for Israel

just tell them to go get fucked, fuck are they gonna do?

It's a copy pasta now.

(((Ethics committee)))

>virile

What did you make that went virile? Youtube vid, blog, etc? Link ?

It feels so good, so good to be bad

why dya need a justification beyond 'I feel like it?'

you people are weird, wanting to do something is reason enough

Pretty sure the nazis dont exist anymore..

Thats a nice sweater. Anyone know where i can get the exact same one.

Knowing the little shit, its probably like 200$..

I want to savagely beat the person this is describing with my bare hands.

t. degenerate nigger

But hans, what if the nazi is inside of us?

>we'll go down in history as bad guys thats for sure....

the winners write the history and the only thing we don't know how to do is lose

Trump had nothing to do with this, and Trump voters are (or should be) bothered by what the GOP did. The same ppl who secretly plotted against Trump during the election are the ones who did this. They're the snakes that we can't trust.

No matter how much you hate Trump, if you know anything about politics you would know he had nothing to do with this.

>I personally can't think of a reason why genocide is acceptable

it's a relatively new idea only a few hundred years old, but the best it has to offer is refining genetics in a natural way

>let's make it to where the only way white people can save their race from genocide is to become nazi's
"omg, you are the bad guys because you're nazi's"

so fucking be it.

nazis exist, they took over America after WWII, all those supremacist genocidal ideas the nazis had came from America to begin with

look you fat fuck, we paid tens of millions for the famillies and the ship lost, and that was before we were even getting (((aid))) from America

>refining genetics
and reducing the ability for humanity to last as a whole in case of some plague or other natural disaster.

Also, Trump apparently just tweeted out questioning the GOP for doing this.

Democrats are calling trump out on trying to shift people's attention towards GM with his tweet.

Most retarded post I've read on this site since 2004.

Well after the GM tweet he tweeted about this so they can fuck off. This is not Trump's doing, or even something he supports. He wants a more transparent govt. This is Paul Ryan and others acting on their own accord.

Only from their twisted perspective.

THis is pasta, however, How is this related to OP

>Having Nazis cheering for you is bad
I would want EVERY one cheering at me

no it isn't. The Romans committed genocide against the Carthaginians 2400 years ago.

Even the biggest liberal retard of them all knew this. He tweeted this out last night.

Forgot pic

i bet it was infected by a comprehensive left-wing bias

That seizure has done wonders for this guy. G_d bless Jew_Goldstein

More fake news to add to the pile.

good post

>he literally tweeted about it after those tweets
Kek, they sure fell flat on their faces

Sure hope you're trolling, because this is a typical reply Stormfags expect from Jews. Please don't be a (((Jew))) and become a decent person.
If you honestly think that it is in any way decent and normal that Israel first attacked the obvious American ship, using unmarked helicopters, planes, and ships, and then denied any responsibility for it, and only accepted responsibility after there was overwhelming proof, and still then trying to silence the survivors and their families, and giving them some shekels, then you're a fucking idiot.

You Jews still kvetch about the Holocaust, even after Germany has given you hundreds of millions, and has shown it deeply regrets doing what it did. According to your dumbass logic the Germans could've just gassed you and then given the survivors some shekels, and all is good and fair.

Fuck you

Who cares about that shit? All I want is for Trump to seize congress and take full authoritarian control, is that so much to ask?

Why?

A crime is a crime.

Guys, the house GOP are in the wrong here. Gutting the independent ethics office is not good. Trump does not support this and neither should we.

No

faggot

Just make sure you pick the right faction.

The day before the Night of the Long Knives the SA felt great about being in power...

Even Trump was pushing for Ethics reform. Something was definitely wrong. However, no oversight whatsoever isn't the answer.

fuck off toothpaste, i never said we never did it nor the reasons why, of course it is bad and no amount money will never bring the crew members back to life, stop putting words in my mouth and stop projecting

Cant wait to see Americans have a taste of real capitalism. I wonder how long it takes for the US to crumble from the inside.

Oh but you can always blame 'niggers', Russians or Chinese for your troubles.

Lol nobody even knew this exsisted until somebody in the (((media))) saw that it sounded shocking

1. This comitte has only exsisted since 2008

2. There is already a seperate house ethics comitte this is redundant

3. Point to one thing this comitte actually has done besides waste money

If the republicans and trump start cutting beurocracoes and departments I'll be ecstatic

Wtf I love seizures now

Jew Goldstein literally switched this guys thinking patterns a slight bit to the right direction

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

All in one day, an anonymous patriot within the FBI used the official FBIRecordsVault Twitter to make a series of tweets that could only be described as highly unusual. The FBIRecordsVault rarely Tweets at all, and for 17 tweets to come through just after midnight all at once perked many peoples' attention. Why did he do it? Why were the initial tweets linked to Donald Trump's father and uncle? Why all of the operation manuals? What follows is the message hidden within those tweets...
It is a fucking timeline of events

1) Trump's dad vetted by FBI Director in the 1960's

2) Trump's uncle was old-school FBI (Tesla)

3) The FBI became compromised/infiltrated via wet criminality - get people involved in your crimes so they can't expose you (Ethics Code)

4) What an investigation should look like (Manual)

5) What the Clinton investigation looked like (4 pages!?)

6) What the Petraus investigation looked like (bazillion pages)

The above 3 prove corruption within FBI, and Federal Government as a Whole, has been 100% accomplished by ~2014

7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.

8) Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset - he was RECRUITED by patriots within the FBI to do what he's doing. His uncle was well respected. They knew his dad. He's clean. They needed him. That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet. Here's some Alex Jones insider info. Trump has been many steps ahead of the game this entire time, like a prophet. Connect the dots. Dr. Steve Pieczenik is the direct link from Intelligence Agencies to Trump, he has been advising Trump for decades.

9 ) How operations run by FBI but outside of FBI look (Trump campaign - Trump has been getting insider info all along - the Tweeted document shows it's legal to give him classified info in this case) - twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637205134970880

10) Stay-Behind Agents - activation of patriots embedded in enemy occupied territory within other agencies of Federal Govt. to help. Secret Service. NSA. Etc. twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637207601225729

11) Social Networking - Sup Forums , r/the_donald conscripted to help BY FBI user, confirmed by EXACT 11AM TIME OF TWEET - Social Networking and Viral news is the only reason any of this has even been possible.

12) Physical fitness program - this was the Hillary health leaks, accomplished by above FBI operation/conscripted parties

13) FOIA - this was the Wikileaks, same as above (I previously proved Wikileaks was leaked by US AGENTS because NO CLASSIFIED MATERIALS were leaked - our boys are by the fucking BOOK)

14) FBI Seal - this is the FBI coming into the open about all of the above, via this tweeting and Dr. Pieczenik - We are part of a legitimate FBI by-the-book Operation against DOMESTIC enemies.

15) FBI now conscripting all of us (students) to help with the following:

16) Find AND EXPOSE the smoking gun...

17) ...In the Clinton Foundation.

Everyone says 'smoking gun' so much. Let me be as clear as I can: A smoking gun is something NOBODY can argue or deny, and will take down the WHOLE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

>Trump had nothing to do with this,
HAHAHA

>creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.
lol that would be a bad thing in my book but w/e

o far, NOTHING meets that criteria. NOT Foreign contributions. Pay to play. Corruption. Collusion. Above the law. All proven. None of it matters.

Only ONE THING will take them down for sure: Connect the PEDOPHILE RING to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN.

Dr. Steve P also steering my fellow autists in this direction:

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
NOBODY In power will INVESTIGATE THIS because THEY'RE ALL Implicated because THAT'S HOW THEY COMPROMISE THEM SO EFFECTIVELY - THEY put people IN CHARGE who PARTAKE - REMEMBER DENNY HASTERT - JEFFREY ESPSTEIN - If CAUGHT they do VERY LITTLE TIME

There is a world-wide Pedo-Ring connected to the CLINTON FOUNDATION, that just so happens to also be taking over the USA for good.

FIND IT AND YOU FOUND A SMOKING GUN.

This is Paul Ryan and the House GOP. You can bet your ass Trump had nothing to do with this. If he did, it'd have never happened.

The reason why goys like me and others in this thread are so disgusted by the Attack on the USS Liberty is because to this day the survivors and their families are harrassed by Neocon, AIPAC, and Israeli goons, who have been trying to silence them. I don't blame you, you're probably just a regular Israeli millennial, but the power and influence of the neocons is disgusting.
The Germans have come completely clean on the Holocaust, as they should have. But Israel is still denying much of its warcrimes, and that is, quite frankly, one of the most pathetic facts in history.
You cannot expect us Goys to respect and support you if you spit in our face like that.

here you go fampai

trump just came out against this on twitter.

where the fuck is obama? he's still the one in office. he hasn't said shit about this.

"the good guys" how do libtards go their whole life without ever managing to grow up?

>I personally can't think of a reason why genocide is acceptable even though I wish it was
>Life would be much better for the people remaining if all their enemies and competitors were destroyed

How about the fact that he's corrupt as shit.

>Gingrich: "Congress should change ethics laws for Trump"
>Congress changes ethics laws for Trump
>"You can bet your ass Trump had nothing to do with this."

Eat my dick. Trump might not have actively made it happen, but he had everything to do with it happening.

Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy voted against, but you just know they didn't want their name on it.

Mods

This

As an armenian i know how upset the community is constantly but just like with african slavery, its the reason my family moved to the usa. While i too wish genocide was justifiable its simply the course of nature and im happy i was born here and not in modern day turkey.

>Democrats go out of their way to change the laws in any way possible to suit themselves
It's the way it works, guise!

>Republicans change the laws to help them
MUH ETHICS!

Yes, but was obv organized by house GOP which Ryan would have been in on. Knowing his vote wouldn't matter it allowed him to save a little face. This is a slap in the face to Trump tho.

>>Life would be much better for the people remaining if all their enemies and competitors were destroyed
which is why war is acceptable but genocide is not.

if an enemy is warring to the last man woman and child in their race and will not stop it is acceptable to destroy them completely

but there are innocents and genociding a group of people because a large portion of them hate you is not acceptable.

destroy the ones that hate you and leave the rest be.

>tfw a kike gets btfo

Israel doesn't see America as anything other than a piggybank

Fuck off, gaylord.

your welcome

when your older and wiser you'll tank US

ha ha ha

>non-specific example with no context or nuance
Good

>non-specific example with no context or nuance
Bad

>8 years.

Our only crime is being too A E S T H E T I C.

The ethics office was to bully the christcucks that infested the GOP like roaches. Now that Trump is in, he will be a good enough boot on their neck, making the ethics office redundant.

You guys just love to be disappointed don't you

requesting permission to save pic for future fapping