>How do you deal with your immortality?

One day at a time. Alcohol helps.

I pray for death everyday.

>le singularity and immortality within a year meme

With vice, same as everyone else.

non-attachment

and one day you will be in so much pain you shall wish for death, so dont worry

i read the bibble

I still have several decades of shitposting left in me mate. If you aren't even 50 then you shouldn't cry that you have more time left than you've currently spent.

My options are to deal with it or don't. But I cannot choose not to die.

Also, I am a misanthropist.

delusional cuck!
if you need to find the answers to life through a book written by bronze age street shitters you need to pick up a hobby.
nihilism is the go
pick your destiny as best you can that's how i roll
create super AI, bye bye humanity is the goal IMO SENPAI
the scope of it's experiences engulfing the universe in order is what I wish to happen with the matter that makes up my body

I stopped caring a long time ago dude.

Chronic depression does that to you.
I don't think about it much anymore, way I see it being dead is probably like before you were born.
You didn't care then so you won't care next time around either.

You're afraid of dying? I'm looking forward to ot

le edgy catolick meme

I don't. I just try not to think about it too much

Learn to accept it. You are going to die at some point. Every one that has come before you did so and everyone who comes after you will in their time also die. Be content with the time you have and do what you can to make the most of it. #YOLO faggot

Studying genetic and biology so i can turn myself inmortal. I just need a clone of myself to harvest organs for me and find a way to stop neuronal impairment. It will be easy in some years

realise anatman

sorry chiccaron, you're going to die like the rest of us

have kids

Make me, i'm not going to leave without a fight.

I study magic in order to posses immortality and observe fall and rise of civlzations.

tell that to your telomeres!!

Is the plunger your magic wand?

>Studies magick
>Gets sick trips
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=2hINt6szbp4

I look forward to the afterlife

I will never die. I just have to make it to 2040s.
>“I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more."

>create super AI, bye bye humanity is the goal IMO SENPAI

Fucking church

I accepted death many years ago. I pray for it. My body even stopped reacting to danger. I'm ready to go when its time.

vampirism

>I want to smell dark matter
I know a few Aussies who can hook you up with some "Dark Matter".

>I accepted death many years ago. I pray for it.

>You're afraid of dying? I'm looking forward to ot
>and one day you will be in so much pain you shall wish for death, so dont worry
>I pray for death everyday.

what church

Is that his gf in the mirror?

It's not something I dwell on like a neurotic would-be goth kid.

Once you accept that any religious notion of an afterlife is bullshit (perfect good heaven, perfect bad hell, coming back as animals???) then that leaves 2 possibilities:
> we are the sum of our parts, consciousness stops with death
> our bodies are vessels for something that continues after death
One is nothing, one is incomprehensible. Neither scenario can be predicted or prepared with any degree of certainty. Therefore, fear during this life is pointless, since that fear will be nullified upon death.

Pretty simple, m8

Nice.

cryonics, and cookies

>cryonics
What's the difference between death and sleeping forever?

Mortality is a choice, and Immortality is a choice.

>caring about living
>Caring about anything

>>caring about living

muh nihilist

I'm actually impressed he got 3 replica blades while living in what appears to be a Russian basement, and had the balls to create this picture in the first place. Cringe or not, this attitude is the correct answer to the morality problem.

Do what you love, share it with others.

I don't understand.

He's not wrong. I had major surgery years ago, and prior to it I was in such chronic pain that felt like a never-ending kick to the balls. Before I left for the hospital I kept wishing for the pain to stop, even if I had to die.

Eventually you're going to have enough pain that, even if you DO live with it, you'll wish you could just die. At least, in all likelihood.

I just want to live long enough to witness the fall of human civilization. And by the look of it, it might actually happen during my lifetime.

No it won't, gypsie.

>I kept wishing for the pain to stop, even if I had to die

I create strong warrior sons to carry my seed into the future and destroy the Jews of tomorrow.

>germoney has already fallen

This coming from someone from some 3rd world soviet shithole.

A muslim free 3rd world soviet shithole.

As long as you keeping asking yourself this question you will never grow as a person. You need to realize that life is uncaring, unapologetic, and completely beyond the scope of your reasoning. Get up every day and ignore that niggling little question or it will be the death of you. If you're a parent it will potentially poison your children, as a directionless parent will raise directionless kids. The mortality question is currently poisoning society as we know it with nihalistic and apathetic attitudes, complete dissengagement, and contempt for fellow man. If you can't deal with your own mortality, remove yourself from society, don't have kids, find a job somewhere else that requires less interaction with people or do the one thing in your life that benifits the next generation and just take the Cobain approach to dealing with it all.