Lol

Our current Prime-Minister (Runs the country) goes to work by bicycle.
No fucks are given

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

kenya-today.com/news/shocking-netherlands-prime-minister-uses-bicycle-work-hague-convoys-chase-car-zero-just-bicycle
youtube.com/watch?v=aK_Ru6tScBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kenya-today.com/news/shocking-netherlands-prime-minister-uses-bicycle-work-hague-convoys-chase-car-zero-just-bicycle

Some info for the numbnuts out there

>Look at me, I'm just like you :DD Driving a bicycle to work, I'm so normal xD Vote VVD we're totally not cucks xoxo

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_Ru6tScBE

That's right. No fucks given.

#DutchSpecialSnowflake

Looks like a sissy-liver wuss.

what a faggot

That's funny it doesn't snow here

Yeah. I wish Wilders was voted for prime minister. Atleast he wants to get rid of the immigrants.

This is some goofball jimmy carter level bullshit right here.

Just be professional, and don't spoil the image of leadership positions with Mickey Mouse bullshit that everyone knows is only for a photo op anyways.

That's the funny thing, he legitimately goes on his bicycle to work.

So he says. He's an empty suit who makes all the right noises. Just to appease the crowd while da govt shoves the proverbial dildo a little further up your ass.

Faggot

Faggot

This is not Obama

And Jimmy Carter legitimately liked to wear blue jeans, roll his shirt sleeves up, carry his own bag, Etc. The shit is cute until the honeymoon wears off and then it just looks weak and unprofessional.

When you're the fucking boss man it's time to be the boss not the "down to earth" nice guy, which is only good for whoring votes, not actually doing the job.

>leader of the country bicycle around with no problems
>opposition needs personal army for protection

If no one wants to kill you as a country leader is it because you are a kike puppet?

Faggot.

>No Obama Helmet
I'm OK with this.

nothing wrong with that.
you whine about degeneracy yet fucking driving around in automobiles for distances that could easily be travelled on foot IS degeneracy

The Dutch know this all too well. I don't know why OP doesn't.

Does he live in that van too?

biking is redpilled af

Even the white European immigrants?

no, almost all people on bicycles are nu-males or fucking women or environmentalists

however that doesn't mean it's not less degenerate than driving the 750m to the next mcdonalds with your car

nah, kike puppets are targets generally(like the opposition you talk about), and kikes need them to be dead after their mission is over.

fix'd

Absolute madman.

Everyone rides bikes here