Powerful image. Makes you really think

Powerful image. Makes you really think

This one is more like it i think

That's not how this works.
That's not how any of this works.

How is Bernie going to run again when he's going to be six feet under in a matter of months you dumb nigger?

Besides he ruined his brand when he sold his ass to Hillary.

no wonder the empire strikes back was the best one

Norway- You diddle kiddies too so I expect you to support pedos
Please stop spamming and learn something

this

Posting full image, Attack of the Clones is pretty funny.

Star Wars is garbage and for little children

No it doesn't.
FUCK OFF

Yeah, A 79 year old guy will run for presidency.

More like, Return of the Jewdi, am I right?

>Bernie 2020
>Implying that old kike won't be either dead or infirm in four years
Leftists are seriously deluded.

Sending drones to the middle-east and bombing Libya makes you a good guy now.

The Guac Awakens

>life and politics is just like my star wars movies!

this is what liberals actually believe.

Bernie will be lucky if he's even alive in 2020.

Never underestimate the promise of """"""free"""""" shit can have on the senses.

Bernie lives until 2028?

Lolberals just don't care about facts. They will say whatever they need to say to get to stand in the circle jerk.

underrated

I highly doubt it. He'd be a walking corpse by then if he does. I'm not the creator, I just found that image somewhere on Sup Forums,

None of this makes any sense unless you politically lean in a particular direction with preconceived notions about what kind of people pic related are like, and even that is far fetched.

It's just a way to reassure your side is the right one by associating it with pop culture, one of the only things you've actually invested time and effort into.

tl;dr

Pathetic.

>A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for the fact that TFA wasn't that good. Trump supporters want constant Star Wars re-hash. No Change!

What did Matt and Trey mean by this?

wtf is with comparing star wars to shit all the time. Is it the west's replacement for folk tales or something?

It's amazing how libcucks are so delusional that they think a kike loser who'll be 80+ in 2020 will somehow make a comeback in the next presidential election.

THE FORCE AWAKENS... slow and steady!

Season was shit stop looking into it. Not even trey or matt knew what the fuck they were doing.

That was Jeb's endgame all along... gaining energy slow and steady for 2028...

So trump was the best one and Bernie the worst?

leftists are so dumb they have to have shit explained in terms of movie titles

It's based on Islam, so yes.

Pic related is the home of the German Truck driver, Tatouine, Tunisia.

South Park is always shit nothing but fart jokes and sexual degeneracy

Return Of The Jedi was the worst one though

>people still support Bernie even after all the bullshit

Eternal cucks

It wasnt trump or trump voters that messed up bernie it was the dnc and clinton :/

The show is 100% relating to current events now. It's still the most based show on comedy central, but not that's saying much.

In my university the popular consensus seems to be they want Michelle running in 2020. Trump will get two terms, the same people who were wrong in November will be wrong then.

Haven't seen s20 yet, but South Park is full of jewish shill.
>covering up 9/11 conspiracy by saying believers in anything other than "a bunch of angry muslims" are retards
>shilling big corporations in the early coffee episode
>making fun of free media
>Cartman, someone who has, well, kind of the right idea about Jews and other minorities, is portrayed as the most evil kid ever
>creators are literally Jews and so is Comedy Central

Trust me, just because they say "niggers" in it doesn't mean it's redpilled.
That being said, I have to say it's still one of my favorite series of all time. I'm in season 14 currently.

So the Jedi are Jews and control the space banks and shit?

You're a massive, massive faggot. Does that really make you think?

Fucking based.

>It's amazing how libcucks are so delusional that they think a kike loser who'll be 80+ in 2020 will somehow make a comeback in the next presidential election
desu it won't surprise me if he would
they lower the quality of candidates every election since JFK, sooner or later there have to be a 80 yo jew, even if bernie will pass away there are many old jews to replace him