Who is the master race?

Marder Rade :DDDD

The sea people

Split between
- Lorrainer
- German
- Finn

Master race implies superiority.

Superiority is dependent on objective and universal standards. No race is superior to another. They're just different, adapting to different environments.

Depending on those environments, a race may be considered inferior or superior due to amy objective standard.

The culmination of modern civilization dictates that whites are the most likely to be "superior". The subraces of European people's are not very relevant, as great minds of civilization manifest throughout them all.

Nice bingo session

The original Aryans that created Hinduism,

Absolutely none of them are stereotypical of the actual races they're supposed to represent. Maybe this is bait, I don't know. But those photos are clearly just wrong.

Primarily because the niggers have whiter features than in reality and their hair is straight and not in a gross afro.

This image is so far off the truth and is clearly intended to push the agenda that all races are basically the same.

>Which race is the hottest in this pic
I'd have to say either the Tunisians or the Finns

nice pic bro?
Do you have one with guys?
I want to train recognising heritage in strangers

Holy shit everything North and West of Tunisians is fucking ugly in this picture

Don't use that image then because it's incredibly inaccurate. Find some Victorian anthropology books instead.

The german is master race. The finn looks retarded I hope you guys dont actually look like that

nipon masterrace, all other races shameful

bingo

this is an agenda piece and it's obvious

you are enlightened. it is so important to have this lens or this defense when viewing this kind of shit.

it's total bullshit

based on that pic, I'd say the Germans

thanks, you're right. One should always pick the classics first
Victorians had the best self help and self education books anyway. How did they do it?

Either German or Russian.

This picture is obviously another (((plot))) against us glorious white people !

Only because you nips feel no shame.

humans are the master race..moving on

you think you're joking but you're correct

Political correctness wasn't a thing.

Sometimes I want to be a biologist just so I can create a Godlike being like this.
Although form is not important to me.
I think of it as an entity that can control atomic structure through electromagnetism.
As it learn to use its abilities it becomes detached , loses interest in humanity and I have to force it to come back and guide humanity.
But I can't do it as a human do I make myself a God and then our battle reduces the world to a radioactive slug and kill everyone.

Ahhh what a wonderful dream that is