Is Sparta a model for an ideal society?

Is Sparta a model for an ideal society?

>Women dressing like prostitutes

They already started it the wrong way.

>Rampant homosexuality
>literally got destroyed by an eathquake

From what I could tell it'd actually be pretty shitty to live in, even for its time period.

Fell for the Christian meme eh?

No. Non-ideal societies include: America, Greenland, Denmark, Norway, Russia, Cat/dog eating socities. Every country that has high production of pr0n, alcohol, vegetables and mining of all kinds of minerals. Every society that imports their shitty food for other countries to digest, their shitty culture to accept. Societies that shit on the streets, malls, busstops, societies that need infrastructure in transport. Producing toothpaste, milk and eggs, music, television and magazines. Societies that publish reviews of those products, and their citizens that use web 2.0 for selfies and make-up tutorials. Those are toxic societies. Much of these occur!

>muh superior body xD

Sure if you are looking to have it fail.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Faggot soldiers
DROPPED

I've had Greenland for months now, calm down Hans

Also, no OP

>111
>99
>333

Kek is here - SHADILAY

then why did so many of their Greek and Roman contemporaries idolize them?

no

spartan women were badass. They were similar to sporty women of today. Tight buns, toned limbs. That's about it, really.

you mean the movie or the true spartan story? in reality it was filled with fags and sodomy but it also had some flaws

>literally got destroyed by an eathquake
Lol

Source

Because they were good at killing people and looking fashionable, even if the average life expectancy was horrifically low and the realities of a martial slave culture were miserable. They had different values.

Holy fuck I love Mediterranean women.

Literally niggers of the ancient world

It has some noble aspects.
>warfare is the rite of passage
>men are the top dogs in society
>only old veterans can be heads of state
>mandatory fitness, semi-academic, and cultural-indoc
>unafraid to dominate lesser men
They fall apart on women having too much power, letting the Helot population get to large, and not expanding the state beyond Spartan patronage.
They needed larger families and probably should have allowed their men to farm in their off-time.
They should have also created a death squad for Helot control rather than just turning young spartans loose on them.

>it was filled with fags and sodomy but it also had some flaws
phrasing

Apparently they used to do this exercise where they skipped on the spot and kicked their legs backwards so their heel touched their butt.
And that was why they were fit

Not to mention the whole pederasty aspect.

google it retard

Well yeah, most of the people were helots, based on how you talk you'd be the helot that's first to get stabbed come initiation night.

Athens is the true patrician polis

>it was filled with fags and sodomy
That's speculation, largely pushed by modern progressives. Xenophon denied it.

>ideal society
>not having a wall

Other than being lenient on homosexuality, it seemed alright to live in if you were a Spartan, not alright if you were a helot though.

I liked how Spartan women were raised, to be strong and badass but not in a shitty feminist way, Spartan women weren't given any special luxuries like women are given today, they just got on with things.

Also
>tfw no beautiful, muscular Spartan gf to enslave and then marry me

>a democracy
>patrician

Sparta becasme a hellhole over time. Its political policies caused extremely low birth rates and they badly mistreated the non-Spartans they controlled causing helot revolts that they could barely quell because they only had a couple thousand men able to fight by the 4th and 5th centuries. The only reason Philip and Alexander didn't destroy them was because the people that they oppressed all sided with the Macedonians instantly.

>retarted monarchy
>force every man into the army so your economy goes to shit
>team up with shitskins to fight your own countrymen
>loose that war

idk are they?

>most people here doubt the holocaust, an event only 70 years ago
>same people undoubtedly believe 2000 year old literature accurately reflects what happened
really makes you wonder

HURRRRR ARE THE FUCKING NEANDERTALS AN IDEAL MODEL FOR SOCIETY???
THEY ARE NOBLE SAVAGES GUISE```` THEY WIPED THEIR ASS WITH THEIR HANDS THIS IS MY ANCESTRY FUCK THIS DEGENERATE SCIENTIFIC WORLD WHERE PEOPLE DONT DIE FROM THE FUCKING FLU.

>born a spartan baby
>be thrown off cliff for playing with wood blocks instead of fighting the other babies to the death.

kek

do you like sleeping on a bed of dirt? the spartans are the origin of the term sparse. do you like owning things?

No.

What an ugly chink

No, but the idea of every man a soldier and no tolerance for weakness were positives

>Athenian democracy
>Being anything like the train-wreck we have now
You ain't my nignog

>muh Athens propaganda

In sparta society every pol/ack will be killed after borned due to inferior genes

>Implying athenian democracy has anything to do with actual democracy

Women doing retarded exercises has to be genetic.

>Greenland

What exactly is wrong with Greenland?

no such thing

Trips of truth.
Though I'm not sure Spartans took selfies very often I think I see your point.

>Implying that's not what I meant

Why didn't they just let the genetically inferior work in other aspects of their society? Sure they can't be warriors but why not keep them as slaves or something?

Too little violence and good genes turned them into these alien-like societies where everyone has telekynesis but no one uses it cuz violence is bad

That's what they did though isn't it? With the Helots, they heavily outnumbered Spartans but were still a slave race to them.

Has become too dependent on other countries (food, everyday products, i.e technology, food, furniture) making everything too expensive in an already expensive society. And everytime we try to expand anything it's restricted by laws (hence we join out of EU back in the 80's)

An ideal society would be kinda like what Russia is doing now, restricting foreign import and try and rely on themselves.

>Implying we shouldn't throw useless eaters that play with blocks on to the aryan bone pile.
America.

I meant spartan babies

i think you lack the environment and the manpower for that. at least if you wanna keep the pace with the rest of the world. but that's a choice of course

No. Rome won. Tactics and technology over physical prowess. Get rekted faggot.

and give them the chance to reproduce? nah.

That's true. At least when it comes to minerals and oil, we do have the Norway-tier environment minus the trees. The fucking trees. It's not like we can built furniture out of ice and/or grass.

Aiur is

lol Romans were still sticking twigs in their urethras when Sparta was kicking Persia's teeth in.

Sparta won the Peloponnesian War....

For a retarded society maybe

Look Sparta now it's just a bunch of rocks Rome glory is eternal

Of course not.

Apart from the two Kings everybody was either a slave or had to live under terrible conditions as a soldier to keep all the slaves in check.

Because there's evidence of many of the numbers and stories being fabricated.

hey there neighborino! are you feeling okay?

sparta was a communal society. property was divided more or less evenly. More spartans = less land for everyone else. population growth was discouraged.

If they were given a choice then not many Spartans would want to be soldiers.

And they needed every man to keep the slaves from rioting, that's what it was all about.

With less slaves they could live far more comfortable lives without having to resort to extreme paranoia, that's why nobody copied their retarded society.

The men of sparta were their wall.

Spartans hadn't been relevant ever since the Thebans destroyed their army