The newfoudn shilling against Russia

I have a theory why Russia is being presented as the big bad wolf in US (((mainstream))) media.

Every movement needs a bogeyman to be successful. because people unite much more against, than for things. We have the dindus, sandsindus and cultural decadence, the DNC had the racists, rich white people and big corporations.
This election cycle it seem their bad guys were not threatening enough for the majority of the voting base. They didn't count on, or miscalculated about the middle aged, middle class whites.
The DNC isn't stupid and realized this, so they searched for a new bogeyman. What would be a good choice to target not just the mentioned group, but the majority of their established voter base as well? It's Russia of course.
>Highly conservative?
check
>Religious?
check
>Homophobic?
check
>Were middle aged and older people the subject of the anti USSR/Russia propaganda during the cold war?
check
They are pretty easy to target as a scapegoat for these reasons for a great number of US citizens. In my opinion this partly explains the recent anti Russian bias. Also the fact that Trump likes them helps to further enforce the us vs them mentality.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1JOYtSQrsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WF5vAtix_Jg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696847/They-shouldnt-f-g-flying-There-war-going-Ukraine-intelligence-officials-release-phone-calls-claim-PROVES-Russia-shot-Flight-MH17.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/putin-gay-biography_n_4385360.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. Nemzeti Arcvonal

>t. KGBéla

t. azonosbuzi

t. mosolygós ember

I don't particularly like russians either, but still a bias is a bias

My theory is that US neocon hawks are just old bags. Russia is a crumbling empire. All of their human capital is fleeing, their economy is in shambles, they're fucking done for.

Yet, we focus all our attention on Russia while neglecting so many rising powers who actually pose us strategic risks.

Your theory is made under the assumption that the US government is smart enough to make these kinds of diversions and long term plans. Take one look at McCain - that old shit looks like he gets lost on his drive to work in the morning.

So you're more worried about China and India?

Who else? Iran?

>2017
>Pinkos blaming the Reds for espionage
Poetry

Seems legit

Well, yes. Hear me out, China has one of the most important global trade routes by its balls right now. I'm not saying we should start bombing their little bases in the S. China sea but we should definitely focus more attention to the situation. The middle east, too. We are becoming more energy independent no doubt about it, but the M.E. is a strategic choke point that we can use to access almost anything in Europe and Africa. Many nations there are rising from the oil boom but we are becoming more and more rude to them. So, yeah, I'd say we definitely should pay more attention to those other nations, many of whom also have nukes (maybe not 7000+ like Russia, but 20-30 is still enough to fucking blow up 1/4 of the planet) .

The reason is more simple.Putin want to dedollarize Russian economy and oil trade and this would weaken or even kill the petrodollar.
The last people trying to do that were Saddam trading oil in euros and Ghaddafi starting the gold backed african dinar

What bias, Szása?

Like when people feel uncomfortable because Russia started a fucking civil war, annexed a territory of another sovereign nation, when the westerner semi-coup, that was and is still supported by the hohols didn't go their way?

Or when the Russkis shot down a civilian aircraft with bunch of civilians, who had nothing to do with their petty conflict, because they HAD to chimp out?

Russia well fucking deserves a little embargo for all the bullying and strong-arming they are doing. Putin is a fucking KGB agent with the mentality that goes with the usual Russian imperialism.

They started ww1 with arming and supporting Serbia to chimp out, they have been bullies long before that (destroyed free Hungary in 1849).

So yes, Russia SHOULD BE kept on their toes, because this is the only way to deal with them. Never trust Russia, an open war would be suicide for both the West and Russia, but not responding to force with force is not an option.

And before you start posting the map about the American military presence surrounding Russia, please remember that those bases are in cooperating countries.

Countries that left the Soviet Union and the sphere of influence, because they had every reason to hate, to despise Russian people for what they did to other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1JOYtSQrsQ

press for subtitles

t. cuck from 444

> cooperating countries.
sure, what choice do they have

The only reason Russia is being antagonized is because they're an ally of Syria that isn't completely irrelevant. Being religious and conservative is coincidental.

the ussr doesn't exist, he wants the russians to answer for the ussr?

>cooperating countries.
like how we "cooperated "with the treaty of trianon

I have another theory, white genocide.

Russia stands in the way of EU expansion and consequently mass migration into Europe AND Russia itself is a target for mass migration. Russia has to become as pozzed as Europe, nothing remotely white can be allowed to escape the blackening.

>They started ww1 with arming and supporting Serbia to chimp out
Kek. You can blame russia for a lot of things, but not blaming Austria for ww1 is beyond absurd.

ha ha

ha ha ha

Not cooperating?

Which country was forced to join the western sphere of influence, please tell me!If you honestly think the Baltics, Poland or Azerbaijan would rather go with Russia than the West and they are forced to join the USA camp, you are simply delusional.

No. Like how no one forced us to join NATO. It's an obvious and pathetic attempt to derail the conversation, but let me just say, when Trianon happened, the Romanian Army and the French Expedition to the Balkans occupied Hungary and forced us to SURRENDER.

We WANTED to join NATO, there was a fucking referendum about it.

Exactly because Russia was a horrible occupier, an insatiable victor that supported a revolting, oppressive puppet regime.

>supporting terrorism and separatist movements within the Austrian Empire is totally fine

Why not post the whole page where it explains that you backstabbed us while we were fighting 3 fronts?
Also why are you sliding the thread gypsy?

checked and keked

lel

What a fucking bullshit question.

Putin's propaganda is dripping with nostalgia towards the USSR times and he's experimenting with imperialistic adventures and rebuilding the empire for years.

THIS is why it's completely rational to make some countermeasures and ensure the SECURITY of the small countries in the way of Russia.

It's not like the USA is actually supporting terrorism in Russia or attacking them in proxy wars or separatist movement within the Federation.

All the US and the western allies did was limited to the Russian sphere of influence or what THEY CLAIM that SHOULD be part of their sphere of influence.

Russia is openly supporting a "multi-polar" system instead of trying to join and cooperate the EU and the USA. So why would you be surprised when the USA and the EU does everything to secure their interests against Russian interests within reasonable limits?

Oh, wow. Yeah, you're definitely on to something.

if russia doesn't join nato and the eu in the near future it will become a chinese vassal state.
stupid bozgor, learn some geopolitics. lol

this shit was obvious as hell ever since clinton brought up the puppet shit at the debates

the thing is, is that their propaganda wont last long, trump will be going roosevelt on their ass and bust the media monopoly

you are trying way too hard gypsyboy, why not go back stealing wire or pickpocketing

>20-30 is still enough to fucking blow up 1/4 of the planet) .

And basically you are fucking stupid

Yes, yes...keep bickering amongst yourselves while he waits...fools

Divide and conquer they say...

> lets keep calling Russians "commies", keep saying commies are bad and then use Russians as boodeyman so we could get our own commie regime in USA
Am I only one who sees some contradictions in this plan?

right, attack me with ad hominem bullshit so you can compensate for your lack of knowledge.
>bozgorian education
>there is none

>it's a magyar/gypsy shitposting fight episode again

I want Russia be as cool as it shown in the western propaganda

t. libcuck

>when the Russkis shot down a civilian aircraft with bunch of civilians, who had nothing to do with their petty conflict, because they HAD to chimp out?
Except MH17 was not shot down by Russia. There wasn't even any Russian Buk in Ukraine.
You'll look like an idiot when Trump will start red pilling the world regarding MH17. You'll be disgusted by how corrupt the system you seem to trust is.

youtube.com/watch?v=WF5vAtix_Jg

Na porashu, hohol

Boт этo пoжap

>Except MH17 was not shot down by Russia. There wasn't even any Russian Buk in Ukraine.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696847/They-shouldnt-f-g-flying-There-war-going-Ukraine-intelligence-officials-release-phone-calls-claim-PROVES-Russia-shot-Flight-MH17.html

Thats not how it works, dumbass

>Except MH17 was not shot down by Russia.
Don't be stupid. Of course it was shot down by separatists.
The thing that baffles me though is why people are frivolously claiming it was shot down on purpose, as a deliberate act of terrorism.

brother Bear, redpilled Americans understand that the recent propaganda against you is just the final hurrah of a dying political party, the libcucks. They realize they'll be the political minority starting later this month and they're stirring as much shit as possible before hand. Only the brazenly stupid believe this propaganda (as always), and we hope brother Bear doesn't hold it against us. We promise better relations come February.

- t. brother Eagle

a chinese slave forever
better learn chinese

>two unknown dudes speaking with heavy ukrainian accent
>vs
>expert physicist analysis
Ok.

>amerifat
>brother
Nah I am not going to fell for this bait again

>The thing that baffles me though is why people are frivolously claiming it was shot down on purpose, as a deliberate act of terrorism
they were getting raped by the ukrainian army or whatever the fuck that rag tag gathering of noobs was.
ivans got humiliated so they started chimping out at a civilian plane.

>Russia is openly supporting a "multi-polar" system instead of trying to join and cooperate the EU and the USA. So why would you be surprised when the USA and the EU does everything to secure their interests against Russian interests within reasonable limits?

Russia joining zionist controlled west, adopting EU/US style policies on immigration, social justice?

No. Better that Trump antagonises China. Whites antagonising whites is something we can't afford right now.

What we need is a pan-northern hemispheric alliance. Russia plus USA + Uncucked Europe could dominate the entire planet without much trouble.

Was thinking the same thing, also these boards are flooded with normalfags now so im surprised to see original content and actual discussion. They are 100% deflecting at Russia, probably setting up for when they get trump impeached, or create a huge conflict initiative over the next 4 years, and just insert the needed people into the government positions necessary for when they make their move.

Also isnt it fucking retarded that we have all of this information about our world, and yet we're still infighting. Fuck, just find a new off planet resource already so everyone can stop fucking each other.

nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0

give up already. your autism is showing.

As someone who has spent at least a thousand of hours on research, I know the big picture. I know what has happened and why it happened. There's no real evidence that separatists had a working Buk launcher, be it stolen or provided by Russia. I wrote about it here a couple of times. The truth is fucking insane. Imagine a conspiracy theory being true.

2017 could be the year when US finally will disclose everything they have on MH17.

>Most of the GOP is in agreement with the IC

Yeah, it's just political, sure.

>Highly conservative?
>Religious?
I don't understand where these memes even come from. They have the highest abortion rates in Europe (although we and several other EE countries are up there as well) and their divorce rate is as high as America. They don't seem particularly religious either.

The anti-Russian bias comes from Russia being a shitty influence so much so that no one who isn't a superpower like China or literally has no other options (like the -stans or Armenia) does not want to having anything to do with Russia. Why did the baltic states leave the USSR and get on America's side if Russia is so good?

Also they're being targeted because of the whole invasion thing.

>Imagine a conspiracy theory being true.
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/putin-gay-biography_n_4385360.html

not really a conspiracy

lol, what we get from it?

why should we help you to destroy chinks and muslims? we better you all 3 kill each other and we get all the power

we must say

to eu and usa:
>> our white brothers

to chinks
>>our soviet brothers

to muslims
>>our conservative brothers + we have 15% own puppet muslims

I hope so. I just never picked up on the similarities between Russians and Trump supporters.

Russia hacker here, they call me STORMCZAR. We did the Hindenberg and the Titanic cyka blyat!

>pew pew in ur country hacking ur dudes

Agreed. Russia/Putin is not the bad guy. Why does anyone think Russia is bad? Because Obama, Hillary, and the Main Stream Media told us that Russia is a threat? Those are no longer valid reasons.

Ye that video he posted debunks this proofless shit too.
Accept the truth, cuck.

> so they started chimping out at a civilian plane.
They thought it was a Ukrainian military plane. They even tweeted they had shot down another ukr transport plane before they found out they had shot down an international civilian flight.
Even the US intelligence said this.

>Even the US intelligence
Same intelligence that said that we hacked Brexit?

fucking russians, hacking everybody

are you on drugs? ukrainians lost 2014 war.

why didnt they suffer total defeat? becouse of moscow ordered separatists to stop

Im hacking your mom atm.

you're good cyka

4 u

>Most of the GOP is in agreement with the IC

Citation: Snopes, NYT

This doesn't make any fucking sense. Are the separatists super-soldiers that they're able to take on the Ukrainian army? And even if it's not a great army it's still Ukraine vs a tiny part of Ukraine. There's obviously Russians there or at the very least massive Russian supplies. If it's not Russians then who else could it be?

>>Highly conservative?
>check
>Religious?
>check
>Homophobic?
>check
Objectively wrong on the all points.

Seriously though, Putin had a journalist killed on his birthday, and poisoned an ex kgb with tea. Fucking tea.

Russians dindu nuffin though right?

sources, American media with a goal of demonizing Russia?

Really, if Putin wanted people assassinated you'd be the last to know about it

Russian Federation is a ridiculously multi cultural and multi religious country. You are buying into the other side's propaganda, if you believe le saviour of le white race xDDD meme

Citation: Working in D.C.

You can also read into some of the stuff Snowden leaked that gives you insight to how the U.S. was actually able to find this out.

>implying we don't expect Putin to act according to his or his country's interests

Oh wow

>Religious?
no check

>Highly conservative?
no check

Don't spill your spaghetti, Ivan. Someone could understand Russian politics.

>Are the separatists super-soldiers that they're able to take on the Ukrainian army
Couple of facts about ukrainian army, that can help you understand the situation.
1. It mostly consists of conscripts
2. Back when this shit started, ukrainian army was in such a deep finance hole, that ukrainian government launched a campaign to equip soldiers by crowdfunding, basically they conscripted 18 yo kids and then asked their mothers to provide them with uniform, armor vests and food. And at least half of this money was stolen by various corrupted officers and officials.
3. Poroshenko made a promise to end 'anti-terroristic' operation in 2 weeks after he gets elected, forcing his generals to zerg-rush forward, making tactical mistakes, which resulted in heavy casualties and a dozen of victories for separatists.

Seeing this potential, Russia decided to help separatists with supplies and training, various military experts were dispatched to Ukraine, also couple of volunteer organizations were created, recruiting medics, ex-soldiers and other people, who can help separatists.

But no actual troops were sent into Ukraine, it would be retarded from diplomatic point of view, and its not like we really need another country (Novorossiya) between us and Europe, but Putin had to provide some help, because he vowed to protect russians around the world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko

This is what happens when you're too lazy to look shit up and just getting involved in international affairs.

>You'd be the last to know.

Ok.

>ANYONE couldve used polonium
Le proofs meme

>Having a journalist killed.

It's easier to say you're in denial. But I guess that's the point of denial.

>But no actual troops were sent into Ukraine
Except for all the Russian soldiers that went on "vacation" to Ukraine and poor Putin really, really couldn't do anything about that. kek

The longer I spent time here, the more I believe we have actual Putin shills here.

>In June 2014 five men were sentenced to prison for the murder, but it is still unclear who ordered or paid for the contract killing.

Thanks you too

Why Ukraine never tried to get back Crimea? It has Russian army.
Why Ukraine attacked Donbass? It has Russian army.

i like putin. but i smoke weed everyday so maybe I lose credibility

If you are talking about Crimea, that was a completely different thing.
It actually proves that lugansk-donetsk rebellion wasnt planned by Putin and Co, because Crimean occupation was done professionaly, in a matter of hours, without blood or any resistance from ukrainian army.

yeah putins the worst hillary is the best

you are no brother to me, mister 56%

wish your leftist dump rots eventually and never shows up

Please don't use retarded libtard term ''homophobic''

you have like 4 times as many gypos

Its either
a)MI6 consists of retards and clowns, who cannot instruct a valuable asset to NOT to take drinks from random people at a public event, but then royal british family members would die each fucking year, because a fifth grader could kill them.
OR
b)Litvinenko had no valuable information, all he said was proofless shit, and the only way you could use him, is to demonize Russia by poisoning him and blaming Russia for it.

Take your pick

Greatest leader in beginning of 21th century

Yeah..a real cold case.

You don't actually know anything about how things work there do you?

THIS
THIS
THIS