Richard Spencer Q

redpill me on RS, is he a fed?

Ive been following him since 2012 and always got a slightly weird vibe from him (no, Im not gay).
So far, he hasnt done any significant damage he could have done to the "movement" but the signs of him being a g-man are all over. the guy has the biography typical of a spy:

>familiy from spook central city of Arlington
>upper WASP class, expensive private schools - CIA most often recruits this demography (and many confirmed that Ivy leage is absolutly filled with CIA recruiters)
>ultra WASPy name and appearance, as if a black intelligence officer choose him
>loaded with money
>risen trough the ranks very quickly despite being very mediocre at intellectual production but more of an organizer
>lots of connections, even more than many older WNs
>weird episode with failed conference in budapest in 2014 he was central in
>shutting down alternativeright.com in 2014 for no apparent reason despite the fact that is was then when alt-right term got grounds and the site was becoming more and more popular
>phalanx club „implicit pyramid skeme“ (for money loundering or getting his gov check?)
>misterious marriage with his (possible spy) russian wife that ended recently
>never under stress or injured by media attacks - super brave...or has a plan B as his safety net?
>literally too good to be true: educated, eloquent, handsome, dresses properly, handles media perfectly

So my question is not about is he a spy or not since he obviously has some strong connection with the government, but what is his endgame? Why hasnt he made a sabotaging move before Trump election? How strong is the possibiliy of him being backed by /ourguys/ within the gov?
Im counting here on the wisdom of people who havent came recently from reddit. thanks bros.

>is he a fed
who cares? He's something far worse regardless of occupation:

A FUCKING NORMIE

>A FUCKING NORMIE

we need normies friends. we are the ideas, normie friends are our voice.

>he's a fed
>His wife is a russian spy
Logic not even once

William Pierce's land "grant" for the WV compound.
David Duke's Jesuit training
They're all CIA, always have been.

>William Pierce's land "grant" for the WV compound.
>David Duke's Jesuit training

Pierce was legit 100%, DD might have been compromised but started legit - no way would a fed had such lame social media image as DD

Why is anyone who says white identity is cool a federal agent or controlled opposition

He is Trump's controlled opposition. Trump knows his base support will start to grumble when they notice he's hiring (((them))), so he sent out this literally who to be a clown on stage.

you really dont see smth fishy about his marriage? his ex wife might by now already be an american agent. the things tend to be complex

>Why is anyone who says white identity is cool a federal agent or controlled opposition

noone said that. DD was never questioned for being a fed at least not by sane dissidents (nor does DD have such a misterious background as RS).

>He is Trump's controlled opposition

that simply doesnt fit, RS started around 2010, Trump was far from politics then.

Simple. Don't follow the guy, just listen and watch.

you could have just said
>he doesn't name the Jew (he doesn't)
and that's all the evidence you need that he's a ZOG plant

David Duke was a better version of him anyway.

I don't know if he started out as one but I think he has connections with /ourguys/ in the alphabet soup agencies.

Pretty clear from the election that there is revolts and coups going on throughout the government - I think pro-whites or just basic bitch patriots are making a play. Plus his wife speaks to the right wing goal of being friends with Russia.

Honestly, though, he could just be a good public speaker from an upper middle class family. Either way, I support him triggering the fuck out of antifa

>and that's all the evidence you need that he's a ZOG plant

that is bs m8, just because he doesnt have the image of an 1488er but more of a Jared Taylor / Brimelow (also not a plan or cont op or whatever, they are just different people with different styles) doesn make him suspiciouss...but his biography does

>I don't know if he started out as one but I think he has connections with /ourguys/ in the alphabet soup agencies.

I think its this honestly.
"Alt-right" existed for years but in 2016 it literally swinged the pendulum over night and I doubt it happened without some major help (starting from 2014 things were moving so slow and I touhgt it is going to die out).
This kind of succes is very surprising to happen by itself and without proper coordination and strong topdown logistics, kudos to /ourguys/ in whatever 3 letter alphabet agency they work!

hes a goverment fed. the Feds are trying to map every wn movement and they need a center figure that the wn can make contact with then the feds can start profiling each one and start replacing key figures in each movement. This happened exactly to biker gangs in the 70s and 80s.

I dont like his double chin and i don't trust him after his twitter got unshoahed

yup, look at the court documents for the oregon standoff
THERE WERE MORE GOVERNMENT INFORMANTS THAN ACTUAL STANDOFFERS

What a weak chin

He's a zionist plant.

stop posting this pasta, faggot.

You are obviously a very low pay grade psyops guy trying to instill fear and division.

Youre not a very big guy.

The only thing that matters is whether such people expose the federal reserve system for the scam that it is and come up with solutions.
You can live in a 100% white country but if your money is printed with debt by international jewry nothing will change.

>end thuh fed
Go buy some socks with DogeCoin Faggot, ill give you all my bulllion if you can pull it off

Really faggot? He's been writing about white identity for six years

Yep, this. Every one of these "movements" with a "leader" is a honeypot.

Assuming he is a spy, there would be no need to have a agent as the wife, that is a role that performs almost no duty. Undercover agents have married under their personas in the past

Throw him out of a helicopter just to be save

No. He's a hero that names the jew without fear.

He's not a plant, he's just a retard with an inflated ego

>hes a goverment fed. the Feds are trying to map every wn movement and they need a center figure that the wn can make contact with then the feds can start profiling each one and start replacing key figures in each movement. This happened exactly to biker gangs in the 70s and 80s.

idk m8, they have the NSA now, there is not much need for those type of operations now.

>He's a zionist plant.

he speaks about the jews freely when asked.

He is a fag