#1 IN THE WORLD RANKED WOMEN'S UFC FIGHTER TRAINS IN HIJAB (VIDEO IN LINK)

Video: Cris Cyborg trains in hijab as a ‘symbol of support for all women around the world.

bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/3/14152748/cris-cyborg-trains-in-hijab-as-a-symbol-of-support-for-all-women-around-the-world

This literally brought tears to my eyes. This is the kind of love and acceptance we need on Earth. Open your hearts and take an example from this amazing woman.

>tldr love wins again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGK7feaohN0
instagram.com/p/BOxw26Zle33/?taken-by=jhennyandradeufc&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is absolutely retarded.

>something used to oppress and control women is a sign of tolerance

Wew

The comments section is beautiful as well. It's full of people from all different relegions supporting each other!

Here's an example:

>The way I see it, we all breathe the same air, bleed the same color, and eat the same food
And we’re all stuck on this big blue marble together, so why focus on the shit that makes us different instead of what makes us the same? I believe that 99% of people in the world just want to live in peace and harmony with everyone else, no matter what invisible man in the sky they may or may not believe in.

> now this guy is woke!

Cyborg also just became an American citizen last month so this is doubly inspiring!

>Yfw she's teaching Americans to stop being bigoted

female muslims are the female equivalent of nu-male cucks

>cris cyborg
>woman

Please open hearts to love. Hate
will only get you Cheetos and Mountain Dew and loneliness. We must begin to unite and realize we're not different! as humans we're all the same

>This is the kind of love and acceptance we need on Earth. Open your hearts and take an example from this amazing woman.
t. baathist

No. 1 ranked that has never fought in UFC? Please.

>Allah Snackbar wins again
FTFY

I hope nunes knocks this mudshit out cold

She'll do anything to try to get her name out there.

>we're all the same

I'm not a fucking leaf. You are.

She had her first fight like a month ago where she absolutely decimated some white girl

Stay salty

She just got busted by USADA last week. So I don't think we'll be seeing that Fight anytime soon

If she would combine her hijab with a right cross she would be unstoppable.

daaaaamn!

>ranked fighting
>indication of strength

This is not a thread for sarcasm and jokes. We are here to celebrate diversity and praise cyborg for creating an environment of inclusivity

ITT one candian with multiple computers talking to himself

More inspiring comments from the comments section:

See Sup Forums YOU all are the ignorant intolerant ones! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You're all a bunch of backwards bigoted privileged people. It's time to start realizing that we are all exactly the same. You all have to learn that as soon as you start treating everyone equally your life will become infinitely better

It's in womans nature to be dominated and told what to do by the superior sex. I don't expect little white boys like you to understand. There's a reason why muslim women are so loyal to their men and western women are so disloyal to theirs. Western 'men' are nothing more than emotional little boys.

>thread currently has 25 replies (not counting this one)
>11 are from OP

what a pathetic, desperate little bitch. fuck off.

>sandniggers get so triggered they kill themselves for a pedophile that has been dead for 1500 years

muslim men are cucked as fuck too

You seem...

Dare I say...
Mad

I don't even like to watch it anymore. I switched over to kickboxing, and I miss when MMA had it's short period of not being a sideshow.

Dana, look at the fucking travesty you've allowed. All for a few more shekels. Sad!

>cyborg
>woman

pick one

WTF DELETE THIS INMEDIATELY

>hijab
>symbol of support
>not a symbol of female oppression

Whats with you leafs and mental gymnastics?

Just for you. These are some highlights from one of the greatest fights in history that happened two nights ago. No commentary. Just highlights. Dominick Cruz lost for the first time in 10 years!

youtu.be/SGK7feaohN0

>He had his first fight like a month ago where he absolutely decimated some white girl
>Stay salty

>The way I see it.... fuck whitey.

>I too agree about fuck whitey

>Love wins

She's a juicer

1100% better than 1 post by this id threads

She probably does it to lose weight. Dumb testosterone filled """woman""".

tfw cyborg liked a picture of me traneing jiu jitsu

>Cyborg

She also has a dick

Isn't cyborg a tranny?

Rin Nakai is #1 for All Time, Forever, Beyond Win/Loss', it's just simply fact.

Na just loves roids

>this big blue marble together
Everyone sounds so fucking gay outside of Sup Forums

>Obligatory

>not Amanda nunes
go home

She juices and looks like a man.

Thank you, based geo leaf.

Does it have a dick?

I see a merchant in that crystal: big grey field to the lower right, nose outward pointing in the left direction, hands rubbing below it.

Yeah, but it's not enough for your gaping, abused, distended, weeping sin-hole.

No, thank you.

What an absolute mongo bitch. Claims to be a devout Christian, shows support to a group of primitive, misogynistic, murdering, child raping, shit pigs like Mudslimes... I loved it when Jorina Baars kicked her fucking head off over and over again.

Incredible.

Amanda Nunes has amateur level striking as well, she has a decent jab, that's about it. He foot work and angles suck shit. Her head movement sucks as well... It's just Ronda is that bad at striking, literally first year boxing. Holms will fuck Nunes up in a boxing/mma match, and it won't even be close.

Thanks leaf, I appreciate that bro. I heard it was incredible.

#1 lol yeah no she was just busted by Usada

it limits your head movement, theres a reason muslims were bottom rung leaderboards in the olympics

enjoy getting hooked to the temple

>what did she mean by this?

instagram.com/p/BOxw26Zle33/?taken-by=jhennyandradeufc&hl=en