Why can't we just print more money and give away to everyone fairly?

Why can't we just print more money and give away to everyone fairly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
capitalismmagazine.com/2002/08/franciscos-money-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't we sieze the money stolen during the Great Recession?

Civil forfeiture

And redistribute wealth?

Unless some people are above the law?

Jesus Christ really?

youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

>brazilian education

really made me think

That woman is a whore.

the jews control the printing

Good leaf.

Because consumers will spend that money on useless shit and it'll all go back to the corporations all the same

>print more

I don't judge you because education sucks in your cuntry

Cause the system is studied to make the majority of us miserable

I'm just here to look at this QT

Retards.

But that's not your mother.
That's Our Queen and Saviour Taylor.

wew lad you have some balls

>t. degenerate

You don't?

just buy a printer stupid

>hating aryan goddess
you're the degenerate here

kek. Thinking she's a goddess? You're not only a degenerate, but you've lost all sense of reality.

>bailout the poor
You wish.
That would mean high inflation, dumbass huehue.

ive never heard any of her music but i love taytay so much. too bad she got blacked :(

I thought you people used beads and pieces of seashell for money?

agree, we should grow money on tree

i dont get it

even better why dont you just print your own money from your printer and be richer than everyone else

Why can't you make a thread that isn't bait?

It's really easy you know, all you have to do is go into the little box at the top of the catalog, put the mouse cursor inside, click, and then type in:

"I am a fucking waste of space and so is my country. I sit here wrting garbage on a copy of a Japanese imageboard in my free time because I honestly cannot do anything better with my time. I cannot be asked to think through simple thoughts, so I post them here and get others to form an opinion for me."

And then you can put in a random picture or something of, I don't know, maybe some tits or something that'll get lapped right up. They love it. Don't forget to push the post button too poppet.

You're welcome, by the way

this is good

this guy looks too british

MONET PRINTING IS WHY THE FUCKING WORLD IS SHIT. MONEY IS WORTHLESS

It's stupid to invest into stocks or 401k esq plans since money is always inflating due to how money is always being printed.

You should invest into tangible things like guns, machining tools, and land.

Really, unless you are a smith of some sort or an electrical engineer there's no point in investing into tangible gold or silver either.

Soon your skills and knowledge will be your greatest asset.

is this picture real?

Why is TayTay so perfectay?

“So you think that money is the root of all evil?” said Francisco d’Anconia. “Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can’t exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?
“When you accept money in payment for your effort, you do so only on the conviction that you will exchange it for the product of the effort of others. It is not the moochers or the looters who give value to money. Not an ocean of tears not all the guns in the world can transform those pieces of paper in your wallet into the bread you will need to survive tomorrow. Those pieces of paper, which should have been gold, are a token of honor–your claim upon the energy of the men who produce. Your wallet is your statement of hope that somewhere in the world around you there are men who will not default on that moral principle which is the root of money, Is this what you consider evil?
“Have you ever looked for the root of production? Take a look at an electric generator and dare tell yourself that it was created by the muscular effort of unthinking brutes. Try to grow a seed of wheat without the knowledge left to you by men who had to discover it for the first time. Try to obtain your food by means of nothing but physical motions–and you’ll learn that man’s mind is the root of all the goods produced and of all the wealth that has ever existed on earth.
“But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak? What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think. Then is money made by t

t. liberal arts major

capitalismmagazine.com/2002/08/franciscos-money-speech/

daily reminder

How young are you? How are you on Sup Forums yet not keeping up with hilarious nigger shenanigans of the world?

poor taylor. refuse to take a photo with these rappers = racist

take a photo with them = blacked

Because your government doesn't control your currency, your ((( private central bank ))) does.

well of course we can

but then bad things happen :(

>why no helicopter money
because all prices would speedily adjust to the new money levels

lol what's the context of this video

her mum was worried about her because there was a fire alarm and taylor only wearing a robe

...leaf posting a good post?

We truly live in alternate timeline.

>people are posting pictures of taylor
>not one of them shows her legs

one job

She heard the BLACKED music in the background

Because dangerously low IQ people with no understanding of Economics (like you) thankfully do not have control of such things.

lol based jap

Dont you remember what happens when they print money? Like before Real, you really have no clue?

lol fuck palestine

Go fuck yourself, idiot lead.

>brazilian
>doesn't remember hyperinflation of 1994

Well, in essence that is what government is about, it's about allocation of resources in the most beneficial ways we can think of. Sometimes that involves redistribution from the wealthy to the poor, sometimes that involves spending on the military.

Only retards like the an-caps and libertarians want to do away with all government. Smart people realize it's absolutely necessary.

He's a newfag, probably from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Why can't we just purge people that cannot take care of themselves?