If they hate each other s much, Why don't Flanders cede to the Netherlands, and Walloon cede to France?

If they hate each other s much, Why don't Flanders cede to the Netherlands, and Walloon cede to France?

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inundatie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_muette_de_Portici#Belgian_Revolution
youtu.be/y1nbcyWlb-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we don't want Wallon you dumb murricunt

Why not Frank?

No we don't hate each other that much anymore.
Also we have not a single party for seceding Flanders and annexing it to Netherlands. Nobody except stupid basement dwellers want this.

Tensions have decreased.

So both of you hate the Netherlands more?

Because Wallonia is also Dutch clay.

The entire "nations" of Belgium, Luxembourg, "Indonesia", Suriname, South Africa, Guyana, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, and Trinidad and Tobago should be returned to rightful Dutch rule as soon as possible.

No nobody hates them but it just sounds so incredibly silly for this country to split up and then casually vanish into other countries.

We do have our own identity you know.
Being Belgian is a thing.

Even the walloons themselves don't want to join France. They just love Belgium too goddamn much.

If anything Belgium is French clay. Stop memeing or at least try to defend "your clay" in the next world War and not pussy out

>Wallonia is Dutch clay
even though they speak French

>Guyana was a dutch Colony
ARE YOU RETARDED!?

Go ahead and call me racist, but Your identity and the Dutch is pretty much the same to me.

Because he won't let them do that

Only after it is returned to its rightful owner. I could not care less what wars rebels get themselves into

speak for yourself, fuck walloon lazy scum, filthy mongrelized frnech who leech of flanders taxes.

i would support a full on genocide of everyone living in wallonia and brussels

>Nobody except stupid basement dwellers want this.
You're only proving his point

No this statement does not make you racist.
We are more frenchified Dutch people to state it too simple.
We have way way better food for example.

You said this out of ignorance not racism, I can't blame you for this. Not a lot of people know the differences or are interested in them.

If you had even the slightest level of reading comprehension you would have noticed I am clearly from Flanders.

Gee I wonder why we rebelled in the first place.

because greed

Because of stupidity. You were btfo'd in WW1 and we both were in WW2 because we could be separately attacked. The whole reason of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands was to create a strong buffer state to ward off the larger neighbouring states of NW-Europe invading, as happened during the Napoleonic wars.

But you cleverly handled that, didn't you

I know stupid dutch. In fact we should give up all of Belgium's land to Israel just to spite them.

A better answer would be
Neglect, Belgium was under represented.
Religion
Language (The elite was frenchspeaking in the more populous Southern Netherlands)
'Despoticism'

>We do have our own identity you know.
>Being Belgian is a thing.

It's not like your "identity" is that different. Various Dutch provinces like Limburg and Friesland have their own "identity".

>Blitzkrieging a literal swamp

Almost all of this land was created by the Dutch, we can just as easily temporarily undo it

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inundatie

>"Indonesia"
what did he meme by this

Sure, that is true but you cannot deny that Flanders is 'just like the Netherlands'. My point is just that we are not the same. We have never been the same.

Yes we have a lot in common, that is why we have been quite OK in working together in recent history.

they were a dutch colony
so were you up until 1814

Actually it was just because a lot of Southerners watched an opera and decided it would be fun to create an imaginary country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_muette_de_Portici#Belgian_Revolution

Well hello Ceylon, long time no see.

I don't know what's meant with "Indonesia" per se, it seems an odd name for the Dutch East Indies

>Actually it was just because a lot of Southerners watched an opera

That's the same like saying WWI was litteraly only caused by the shooting of Franz Ferdinand.

Rotterdam AND Antwerpen Port in ONE country.

My dick is hard right now

Gee I dunno, you talking character of Max Havelaar

What's the idea of the red lines in this image? Do you want it to be 3 countries or one? Aren't we better of as 1 country with 22 provinces?

No, because no Belgians were involved in that process.

Kek

My opinion:

In an ideal world Flanders would still be connected with the rest of the Netherlands. But unfortunately because of a combination of unpleasant happenings Belgium was created.

On the other hand Belgians are practical people who aren't nationalistic, we care more about economic welfare than history and ideals. Maybe if there comes another war we could use the chaos to split up from Wallonia but in general it isn't worth it at the moment. A break is democratically impossible at the moment since most people don't want it and I think it would cause too much economic instability.

start a war yourself

Belgium would give you a hand with Congo if you want it.

>Also we have not a single party for seceding Flanders and annexing it to Netherlands.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

Okay they don't want NL annexation, but they DO want secession from Belgium.

The biggest party in Belgium, N-VA wan't secession from Belgium as well in the long run.

Is it because the king is a literal dickhead?

>>Guyana was a dutch Colony
>ARE YOU RETARDED!?

>he's literally never heard of Dutch Guyana

Oh yeah. Never heard of them before.

BECAUSE

THERE IS JEWS

IN OUR GOVERNMENT

No beard, no king

Also,

youtu.be/y1nbcyWlb-E

Both the area now known as Guyana and Suriname were once Dutch Guyana, but the Bongs took the first part from us after the Napoleonic wars.

Kek. Technically it's Dutch clay as it is rightful Belgian clay but Belgium is just a part of the Netherlands in denial

Speaking about this, when are you surrendering yourself to rightful Portuguese rule? I mean, sure, it's the anus of Europe, but then again, Brazil couldn't possibly be off worse.

>Okay they don't want NL annexation, but they DO want secession from Belgium

The whole idea for dissolving into NL is just odd for the large majority of people.

Yes that was my point. That they do not want to be annexed by NL. See

Why are the dutch so cheap, and ehat fucking form of Christianity are rhey practising here? They seem like fucking Mennonites to me.

Friendly tho. Hot daughters too. Lots of VandenVandenthis vandenthan last names. Niagara Peninsula farmland areas.

They are generally protestants while Belgians are catholic.

more then 60% of them are atheists

t. increasingly nervous Walloon

Yes, both our countries are largely secular. But historically speaking most of them were protestants while we remained catholic because we were under Spanish rule during the middle ages.

>a hand
make it 2 (or 20 million)

Do you think that the Canadian is talking about the atheists?
And if you are falling over the word 'generally' then don't be such a "mierenneuker"

there are more Catholics than protestants.

Persoonlijk denk ik dat Walloniƫ na een aantal slechte jaren er best bovenop zou geraken, maar Brussel...

What is you actual point?

The Canadian is talking about the strict protestants and you just come along and say that there are more atheists and that Catholics outnumber the protestants.
Ok thanks for that info I geuss.

Dan moeten ze maar persoonlijke verantwoordelijkheid leren nemen en dat zal niet gebeuren zolang wij hun uitkeringen blijven betalen.

flanders is shit anyway
it should be nuked
nobody should have that cancer

Uiteraard, en ten dele daarom zit ondertussen NVA in de regering. Omdat de Vlaming het beu is.

Wat de eigenlijke cijfers zijn van hoeveel wij hen netto geven dat weet ik niet. En de trend erachter ok niet.

Flanders it's the best part of your country