Redpill me on Ben Shapiro

Redpill me on Ben Shapiro

he is a good guide for arguing against leftists in a moral plane but god forbid you bring up israel

Is he Jew?

yes he always wear the little hat thing

Just don't listen to him when he talks about jews/Israel

Should I watch is youtube

and his podcast

Basically he's a good speaker who's socially conservative and happens to be Jewish

Pro: Loves fucking with SJW's.

Cons: Everything else. Was a CO in the war on the 1st and 2nd Amendment. Little bitch about his prior employer. Really went downhill making Trump and Hillary moral equivalents.

yarmaluke

Pros: He has an extremely high verbal IQ and btfo's leftists easily on every conceivable topic.

Cons: Jewish supremacist, Israel-firster, bluepilled on the race question.

I like most of what he talks about except his Israel First foreign policy.

Every time I want to give him a shot again after this election I get flashbacks to that Michelle Fields controversy which he pushed so much he even resigned from Breitbart.

Conservative in the Tea Party sense. Decent point maker, but cannot swim.

Yeah, I remember that. He just acted the way he did because he was part of the NeverTrump movement.

If you listen to his show now he often praises Trump. I can respect that about him.

(((Shapiro)))

The only reason he does that is because nobody would watch his show anymore otherwise. I remember he said how he lost $100k in terms of viewership money. I bet Ben was a NeverTrumper just because he was 99.9% sure Trump would lose the election (same reason for most NeverTrumpers), which would make Ben look like some principled true-conservative messiah.

please explain this meme steak sauce capital of lebanon

Benji be little

Benji be smol

Benji cannot swim at fucking all

Extremely smart man, master debater, but he loves israel as if it were a sweet young woman with curves.

i still dont get it

PizzaPartyBen.png

Look it up

jew puppet

He is blatantly Israel-first and attacks anyone who is America-first, or points out his hypocrisy.

Cool it with the anti-semitism Sup Forums

guess ill just fuck off then cuz i still dont get it.

He parrots social conservative viewpoints because conservatives are the only people stupid enough to support Israel. He doesn't sincerely believes in anything he says outside of his support for Israel.

If he thought he could get more support for Israel with liberals or progressives, he would parrot liberal and progressive ideology.

He is smart enough to make his fake conservative views seem genuine and even raise good points, but never ever trust him and don't ever since he is being sincere.