>negligible negative effects besides addiction
>many more health benefits

why don't you use nicotine?

>assists in the formation of new blood vessels
Aaaaaand your cancer just metastasized!

Stop making shit threads

>is an addiction redpilled
stop being retarded

Been using nico as a study aid for about three months, the gum taste like shit, vaping isnt pleasant either.

But, it works to memorize lots of shit in a short period of time, also great if youre a strung up person, calms your nerves.

Actually helps me sleep.

I dont feel any addictive effects, but when sit down to study i get the desire to use some.

degenerate.

It's one of the most potent poisons in the world. ingesting even a teaspoon of straight nicotine would kill you. Everything with nicotine is in the nanogram area because of that.

causes more DHT production which can result in hair loss. Nicotine for women makes them more masculine. Deeper voice, less fertile. More sexually aroused.

Faster RT too on it. I did a study.

>helps me sleep.
>cant sleep without nicotine
>its not adictive
lmao

Statistically, youre more likely to kill yourself overeating carbs than from nicotine.

That can be said about a lot of things though. Sodium is the same way. Too much is poison, but we also need it. Iron, magnesium really any nutrient will poison you if used in excess.

I sleep fine without, where the fuck are you pulling that shit out of?

is pipe tobacco redpilled?

>traditional
>classy
>nicotine administration to aid focus and memory while reading classical philosophy and science literature

seems redpilled

plus theres no incentive to oversmoke because you can snuff the flame with no consequence unlike cigarettes

I don't know, but I'd like to hear more.

It also goes really well with your fedora.

Pipe still more dangerous than gum and vape, polycyclic aromatics from the burned leaves

Because unless you're 65+ y/o you look like some try-hard hipster faggot.

t. nu-male faggots

you are the ones spouting reddit memes here, i just believe that my forefathers were smarter than i am. maybe one day i will be on their level but i dont smoke tobacco so i might never be.

lol do you think youre gonna live forever or some shit? being 80 sucks even if you are healthy as possible.

ok you didnt have to post a creepy picture to prove your point

what if i only do it in my home without anyone around? or do you still care how another man looks?

I have a constant back pain, and it's probably because some mild injury some time ago to my spine. But it has gotten worse, and the doctor has made me quit smoking because nicotine inhibits oxygen in your bloodstream making it basically impossible for the body to do deep tissue and spinal repair.

My back would be completely normal if I didn't smoke. So no, nicotine is fucking retarded. And I'm screwed because what I have now, is basically damage that can't heal.

Poisons always in the dose.

Nicotine makes you cognitively superior in almost every measure. Prevents/reduces a lot of brain atrophy.

You can argue smoking is degenerate, but nicotine on its own is not.

That would be acceptable.

yes

If you smoke or drink, congrats, you're feeding the addictive Jew and can't call yourself redpilled.

>I-it's okay, my form of addictive poison is different! The lobbyists told me so!

>classy

Lel

>Addiction
>negligible side effect
Hang yourself

What are you, some kinda fucking mormon?

found the redditor

i agree in most cases but something any grown man can easily grow himself is just a different story to me. nobody needs a jew to grow tobacco for them, unlike (((adderall))), Sup Forums's favorite drug cus teh nazis used it!!!

Nicotine doses are in the milligram area. 1 million times larger than your claim.

>lowers risk of Alzheimer's
didn't know that
I will continue to use nicotine in its pure form

This is kind of dumb, man. Shit like Potassium and Vitamin A are similar.

>I don't feel any addictive effects but when I sit down to study I get the desire to use

>no addictive effects
>when I sit I get the desire to use
>not addictive
>I get the desire to use

Are all nicotine users this stupid?

One day ill buy some patches, cut them up (the one main brand construction it cuttable, others are not)
And start microdosing.

Yeah, because when I study, if i can cut down the time from and hour to 30 minutes, its pretty fuckng usefull.

In order to be addicted, I would want to take it all the time, have need ot use it.

I do not have any such feelings.

Kinda like when i get sleepy, I feel the desire to drink coffee.

Faggot

no, but all young people are
I take about 10 drops of 2.4% orally, and it is pretty buzzy, and I'm a seasoned nic-addict. A teaspoon of 100% would be very dangerous

Yes goy, there's nothing like the smell of ashtray on your breath as you wheeze and puff to climb a simple flight of stairs.

brazil, do you see the patch in OPs pic?
Fuck off, nigger.

>2017 AD
>Drinking
this pill isnt even purple

actually pipe smoking generally doesnt involve the inhalation of the smoke, generally its inhaled into the mouth and then exhaled.

For that reason, studies have found no real link bewtween pipe smoking and lung disease.

Pipes cause more mouth cancer, head and neck cancer etc..

In NZ smoking is considered a status symbol because the government keeps adding taxes and now a pack of tobacco costs more than a Rolex. It is also illegal to smoke in public, to maintain a smoking area for the public, or to smoke in a rental house. So the only smokers here are wealthy home-owners, otherwise known as The Chinese.

Are you a literal nigger

Nicotine is a serious vaso constrictor.
Vasoconstriction leads to atherosclerosis; which in turn leads to a host of problems like diabetes, risk of stroke, heart attack; you name it.

Sub-optimization always has a drawback. Best to go all natural and fight with your inner demons than to try and be Johnny Mnemonic.

>any kind of stimulants
>redpilled

Anything can be deadly at high dosages and a lot of bad crap does nothing when at low.

I can take a miligram of cynaide and be perfectly happy. I can also drink multiple gallons of water and die.

Aren't they extensively used by every military in the world?

>not starting every morning with an Adderall and a cup of green tea and then vaping on the way to class.

The purchase of a pipe should also come with a complimentary fedora

Muhammad pls

I'm praying for our stomach

>vaping

Why not just do meth?

Nicotine is vitamin B3

>not starting every morning with a workout and cold shower

I smoke a few cigarillos every week, though rillos are pretty nigger tier tobacco

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

I'D TELL YOU TO KILL YOURSELF BUT YOU ALREADY ARE WITH YOUR ADULT PACIFIERS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I'd use nicotine but it also causes inflammation

holy fuck i'm such a manchild i died at those stick-figure limbs

>why don't you use nicotine?

users die in their 60s