Polacks

They're everywhere. I looked at the highest immigrant group in most European countries and it's Polacks. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are crypto-kikes. All of us. Muahaahahaahahahahahahhaa!

Because they do not have Mexicans there to claim the top spot.

I mean, everyone's got a toilet to clean.

We have Romanians instead.

Janitors clean toilets. Plumbers fix them. Got it?

Because the economy isn't able to absorb so many people

You have to understand that Poland is run by a cosmopolitan, post-communist elite that is ready to sell major assets for almost nothing just so they can buy themselves a yuuge house or a new TV

Poland is practically a part of Mitteleuropa and it is run by a western Board of Administrators, not by a national government

I love the Polish, they have the more balls than most of the modern European countries. Western Europe is falling to degeneracy and heresy and is just letting it happen.

>it is run by a western Board of Administrators

Kondominium niemiecko-rosyjskie pod żydowskim zarządem powierniczym.

Its not only about eceonomy. You can meet at least one pole in every corner of the world. We have 1k years history of ups and many many downs, this nation just had to adapt, migrate, come back, run away then rebuild again and again.

because they can. EU allows to live and work anywhere in the union

Non member countries have a Polack infestation as well. Your country is problem the only one that doesn't, since it's such a shithole.

What's the difference? In both you have to deal with shit anyway

No one gives a fuck.

Blacks and sandniggers disguist me, polacks fell the same.

*feel

>ROMANIA
>proceeds to insult Poland

Are you like retarded? Your people are the worst in Europe I'd say...

Poland a shit.

Nawet flaga była do tego.

>Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
>Although these countries are not members of the EU, their nationals can work in the EU on the same footing as EU nationals, since they belong to the European Economic Area.
ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=470

Trying to white up the place.

Nice one, filthy gyppo.

The worst Poles realized that they can move, earn more money, spend it on alcohol and drugs and (sometimes) return with most of it.

how many toilets did you clean today in Ireland, Poo?

get rekt you dumb nigger

Which is silly because they can do it locally too. It's just a bit harder and you can get jailed for weed.

Because Polish women love foreigner dick.

They're also on every european csgo server. They're like cancer.

>Why is that?

Poland has like 36mln citizens, next closest thing in Eastern EU is Romania with 19 mln.

Any polish person with a little bit of brains left their county long ago to build their future somewhere else.

If you are well educated, speak good English or some other language, you either have a choice to ruin your life hoping for some positive change or say good bye to your grandpa and buy a one way ticket somewhere else.

In Poland, hard work isn't always enough to build a future for yourself from nothing.

We are a county of emigrants, but most polish people blend in well with the locals, unlike blacks or arabs.

Poor prospects at home and EU membership making travel easy.

What's really interesting though is that they have among the lowest birth rates in the EU, aren't accepting as many migrants as other low birthrate countries, many of their people are going abroad, and yet their GDP is historically very stable and their growth rate is much higher than countries like Germany and France.

Sup Forumsland is based.

country is so shit nobody wants to live here.
people would rather clean toilets with their tongue than live here.

I can clean you with my tongue.