What's wrong with women today?

What's wrong with women today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeCF2Ls1JsE
youtu.be/MYZQBDXTe1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything.
Take the red pill senpai, 3DPD whores are not worth your time or money.

Result of weak men.

what's wrong with newspapers ffs

there is nothing at all wrong with the sunday sport

best newspaper around

Yeah let's blame men for all the world's problems like good little cucks.

you are on a political action website for Nu Males that maintain romantic relationships with drawn pictures of Japanese kids. just what did you expect?

oh for fucks sake this is a fake newspaper.

its supposed to be hilarious (it is)

typical german missing the humor..

wish they had similiar here..

Nothing, we just provide a stage for their stuff to be published.
The ones in the wrong are the men that make it viable for the few disgusting ones among them to gain fame and wealth by exhibiting like this.

fuck you

it's not funny if its real.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeCF2Ls1JsE

They fell for the sexual liberation meme

Women cant not be allowed freedom, in the past their fathers married them off young.

Look at Adam and Eve, the root human cause of all evil is a woman making a choice.

For that, God gave man absolute authority over women, the jew and freemason have destroyed that balance.

BEcause of that, women have gone to shit.

fuck women, traps are the ultimate redpill

i know you believe women are fucking retarded, but i really honestly dont think a girl would go to a national paper, plaster her face all over the page, and say "i made a resolution not to suck dick and i fucked up on the first day"... theyre not THAT stupid.. theyre humans too..\

i mean, think of her family and stuff.. you know theyre somebodys daughter..

>tfw want wife who is addicted to sucking only my dick
The search continues

Please don't tell me that's a dude

>People unironically going on record saying they're a dumb slut who can't keep cocks out of their mouth

is she a he?

cmon man, dont tell me shes a he..

Oh yes, men are all evil. See how this women are destroying everything, racemixing and celebrating white genocide? Well, it's all the fault of men

i dont agree with your adam and eve bullshit but naturally women do need a man to lead and take control

I'm willing to find out the hard way.

>those stupid weak men corrupted the pure innocent angels know as white women, they had no choice but become money sucking shallow whores!

women are the dindus for the right wingers, same as blacks in us/muslims in europe: whatever they do its never their fault

Wrong?

>call now
>I said now
>I SAID NOW
>WHY ISNT MY PUSSY POWER WORKING ANYMORE REEEEEE YOU ARE A DICK GOODNIGHT
lmfao women are so pathetic

And inb4

>u wipe ass with shit?

You know what this queen is saying, fugboi.

kek, would you like to see the entire thing?

its old

I'm tryna stop, but I jus cain't.

Yes, post it.

That goes without saying, user

Blaming men is the only thing that makes sense since women are neither interested nor capable of maintaining civilization.

It's time to firmly re establish the patriarchy. Quit being a whining faggot.

give it

>that image
Entitled AND stupid, what a great combination.

>I get triggered by comedic tabloid stories

Not men, just the boomer cucks that allowed it to get to this.

>faggot giving in at the end
He deserves everything he's getting

what is wrong with the media today?

Yes

why was this printed

I always find your country to be similar to a 5 year old
Stupid, funny, and it has potential

That's the bitch Eric fucks in the entourage movie.

>i made a resolution not to suck dick and i fucked up on the first day

Hillarious out of context though. I love these trashy magazines.

it's a sunday sport, sort of a joke newspaper in Britain. The editor literally thought 'what would be an entertaining newspaper' and stacked it with tits, imbeciles and betting.

Asking the real questions here

>it is a problem if women like to suck cock

lookin good in that picture OP

>someone post the bike seat sniffer

ah fuck, but who didn't?

start posting you bitch.

You don't understand. The point is that weak men fail to keep women in line. Its in a woman's nature to rebel, because once she knows her boundaries she feels safe. But modern weak men have failed to enforce. boundaries at all.

Need more beatings

Here comes the divisive jew..

>thiiiis

ok sorry, i was distracted

That conversation makes me chuckle every time. You skipped 4 btw.

>pure fucking gold

Looks like our conversations but my woman always stays.

>OMG
>ITS 2016

They have been psychologically destroyed - especially white women.

Is Laura now a bbc cum slave? Sup Forums has not prepared me to reason about this interaction any other way, please advise.

non-white women were never good to begin with

Is this twinder or what you call it?
What the actual fuck?
What going on?
How old are these people? 16?

They don't understand equality. They think it means to act more like a man. They can never actually compete with men on an even playing field so they have to lower standards and feminize men in order to feel equal.

Result of Jew

ftfy

Thats why i pick up qt cosplayers at anime cons
1. There young
2. Socially awkward
3. Loyal aslong as you dont turn them into degenerates
4. Usually a solid 7/10

Do you realize that these girls only dress up to find someone to fuck at those cons?

Then wash themselves and repeat.

makes you wonder how many dicks she sucked Before midnigth to make that her new years promise

Yeah ive ran though a few sluts here and there but my currently gf just paints and plays pokemon all day and just wants to be a stay at home mom so im happy

>what's wrong with women today?
They are women

She's just a white British woman, there are very few good women left in the UK. They are sluts.

>non-white women were never good to begin with

They are less influenced by man-hating feminist, and thus more submissive.

imaginary gf doesn't count in this discussion, dear leaf.

>as you dont turn them into degenerates
This is my problem.. I always want to turn my gf into a sex slave then it backfires

>What's wrong with women today?

they need more skills beyond sucking penis

Indeed. Why do you think white men have turned to Asian woman? But only Asian! Black women are animals and latinamericans are arrogant sluts.

White, black and Hispanic women are worthless.

She's pretty based desu.

No they don't! They just need to suck cock faithfully.

>nevermind the inbred subhuman rapists who marry their cousins

I'm pretty sure what you are talking about is honor killings. That keeps them in check.

The real question is how the fuck is this news?

Yeah it took me alot of growing up to realize that i cant act like that or they will too

IDK I've been seeing a lot of Black QT 3.14s walking around recently.

They like to dress all proper and shit. Its weird they look beautiful and pure while the white women run around like whores.

>c-c-c-can i be dominant tonight
no you beta faggot ima lube up the 14" strap on
>p-pleae at least use lube
nope.png
>THE JEWS DID THIS

BLOCKED... gone to fuck chad

>freedom

most people especially women cannot handle freedom,

Womens are conflicted creatures fighting between rationality and emotion, since modern western men are either nu's , assholes , beta's or simply too afraid to be men, it's normal for women to whore themselfs to find some sense of "male autoritive protection"

Bascily women would suck your dick if they feel you can provide any sense of protection (financially , sexually , emotional)

This could also be because the men that are strong enough to keep women in their place are higher test and more alpha. The men that will easily get pressed into folding his wife's panties are the type that will turn vaginas into deserts.

when she has to swear off bjs you know she loves sucking dick.

its like when a girl plays coy and says no sex tonight on the first couple of dates you know shes thinking about banging you

At least I can still buy sex slave from asia.

Shit, my only wish in life is a sex slave.

Should we start beating women? How many years in county do we get?

>Showing your power level
>"If you try to cross any boundaries I'll shove my fat cock so far down your throat you'll choke"
What even is this autism?

Maybe. Not many black women where I live so I can't tell if things are changing. But when I lived in London it was full of weave whores.

youtu.be/MYZQBDXTe1I

The BWC has become an exotic fruit that people will do anything to get their hands on.

There is literally nothing right with that thing.

see

I just piss off my fiancee with telling her how much she can't cook then I have sex with her. Then she chills out and admits that she is stupid.

Since I no longer give a fuck, my life seems way easier.

SundaySport is literally fake news mate.

Yea its probably just because I live in an upper class area and don't stray far from home.

It's how the "red pill" tends to turn out in real life if you're not mature enough to handle it.

British women are truly classy