If you were the supreme dictator of the world, would you let him walk free?

If you were the supreme dictator of the world, would you let him walk free?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/wolf-blitzer-blames-indiana-for-chicago-gun-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure.

Nope. He'd get the chair.

>letting an actual retard go free

Nah. I'd let the Tard snatchers grab him and people like him first for the hard euthanasia program. Certain tards would get an asylum with plenty of hard wranglers as handlers.

No. You can't shoot up old black people in church. Not cool.

Yes.

No but I'd free the Breivik

Nice Hitler quads

No. you would have to make an example of him.

No. Clumsy stupid fucker! He's fucking everything up.

Besides, they will expect a body in the wreckage.

I would deal with the liberal mental illness first.

i would pretend to kill him to appease the masses, then have him leada child army of nigger killers

Nope, i'd put him in cottage in a swamp.
If he leaves the land he gets shot, if he works to reclaim it properly he will get the minimal bit of assistance to make sure he has some success in doing so.
For the rest he will be spending the rest of his existence living in existential dread as his time runs out ever so slowly.
If he asks for the mercy of death he will be denied, of course.

No.

...Wait, 'gets shot' is wrong, i meant tortured.

No.
Death penalty is my verdict.

This

Let's get #FreeBreivik going

No. I would have his entire family given death sentences as well to make an example.

No. I don't view him as being someone who is safe for society, regardless of the color of people he decided to target. There is obviously something mentally wrong with him. It's delusional to think that everyone can be fixed.

Sup Forums has gone soft.

I'd give him an officers rank in the RWDS.

He seems mentally ill, I'd have him examined first.

/Thread

Anyone who say he deserve to die is a nigger-lover.

Dylann make a mistake but he was trying to do a good thing.
Dead niggers are the only good niggers.

Nope, he didn't kill niggers, just a bunch of old black Christians in a church, that couldn't fight back. Huge difference. He acted like a nigger.

>muh based black Christians!

If I was supreme dictator there wouldn't be any blacks thus Roof wouldn't have the urge to carry out such a crime.

Yeah, cause the rest of the niggers would have to be murdered anyway, so he didn't commit a crime, retrospectively.

No, he attacked a church full of unarmed people.

If he attacked a violent BLM rally or something, then yes.

If I were dictator, you'd be in a concentration camp.

/////thread

Fucker is acting as a poster child for liberal diversity causes.

Sounds like my life already. That's not so bad. It's all ogre.

He's not very bright, NCO rank is what I'd give him at most

you got my vote

he's just doped up on drugs, don't think he's below average

Nice meme but you can't be the dictator of the world. How can the dictator of Poland kidnappe a civilian from Argentina?

Nope this pussy should get fried! If he were a man he would have stepped to some gangsta on da streets (still wrong though). But this fucking pussy went into a church and shot old people who were trying to pray for him. Doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

As horrible as it sounds, it would have been better for what he wanted to achieve, which is a race war. And they would have been much more deserving. How a group of people can chant about wanting dead cops and still have any iota of public support is beyond me.

This. Not enough wrangling of these people.

black churches are hot beds of blm type activity. he picked a good target

>old conservative black women
>hot bed of blm type activity

Imbecile. Young urban black women are the primary drivers of BLM.

give him tenure at a prominent state run university ofc

>Not cool.
Said like an authentic cuck.

>muh 100 white women get raped erry day
Useless idiots deserve to die.

I presume it's another US murderer?

>If you were the supreme dictator of the world, would you let him walk free?

If I was Supreme Dictator, he would not have been necessary.

He shot 10 people in a church, killing 9. All black people.

Motive being to raise awareness about how his crime is petty in comparison to what black people as a group do on a daily basis.

>No. You can't shoot up old people in church. Not cool.
ftfy famalamia

>he a gud boy he dindu nuffin
and people say argentinians aren't niggers

Pence's chair

This, all for shit nignogs getting blasted with lead but not church going black americans. Hope he fries, he's given the left a bullet to use.

>dictator of the world, would you let him walk free
If I were such a ruler, noone would walk free :^)

i listened to his police questioning today, not the brightest guy but his heart was in the right place. could have done some good if he had some positive guidance instead of blowing his load all over a bunch of church nogs for no reason

this all the way

Nah, I'd have him executed, and I'd do the same thing to anyone who decided to take the law into their own hands.

Then I'd round up all the Jews and send them to Israel. Then round up all the niggers and send them back to Africa. Then all the spics and send them to Mexico. Then all the Indians and I don't know where I'd send them but we'd have another trail of tears.

Na. You don't just go to church and start shooting people that were nice enough to let you in to join them in worship.
Maybe if it was jewish or muslim church, but only because they are actually enemies to our existence.

But if you were leader supreme he'd just be following orders not breaking the law desu.

>two pistols
>two left hand pistols
>left hand pistols

I want to print a t-shirt with the that pic and the caption "proof blondes have more fun"

this desu

Fuck no

He's retarded and only made the board of peace look bad

I'll send him to reclaim our clay
He'd probably win

Nope, I'd kill him myself.

This.

I dont give a fuck what he did or where he did it, he took one for the team. He'd be at my right hand side for all my speeches.

Dylan did nothing wrong.

If I was dictator of the world, he never would have happened because we would have shipped all the niggers back to Africa.

Hell, I'd give him a cabinet position

>Dylan did nothing wrong.
Negative.
He got caught.

No, he is a little faggot. I would however, let a bunch of 7ft tall niggers rape him until their lust for vengeance is satisfied. You don't gun down old ladies.

fuck no. he shot up a church. if he wanted to do some good he could have gone to the hood and killed some degenerates but of course hes too much of a coward to attack anyone who might shoot back. fry the bastard.

Heh. True dat.

yes

Murder is a crime, regardless of race, therefore no.
/thread

There's no difference between him and Adam Lanza shooting all those 5 year olds. Fry all psycho retards.

Just watch. They wil let him walk free just to cause more unrest.

>Murder is a crime, regardless of race,
But according to liberals, guns kill, not people.

Why should poor Dylan have to suffer for the sins of the firearm industry?

Even Wolf Blitzer blames all the gun crime in Chicago on Indiana.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/wolf-blitzer-blames-indiana-for-chicago-gun-crime/

Dylan is innocent, Indiana is guilty!

>church going black americans
You can tell all the cuckolds and race-mixed mongrels in here. If a White guy wants to go out hunting and kill a few animals, maybe he gets a ticket or a fine for going over bag limit.

This is why you'll always be slaves to the Jews. No matter what a Jew does to a non-Jew--anything-- they close ranks and stick up for each other. Assuming any of you are White (doubtful), you're fucking disgraceful traitors to your own kind.

I can't say his analysis is wrong, but that was obvious to everyone, no need to fuck your own life to prove this...

yes

I would let him loose in the middle of Zimbabwe.

I'd give him a knighthood and two golden pistols.

He would be showered with women and praise and command a legion of NEETs.

with an fal and air support?

nope...he'd already be dead

not cool to shoot up old black people in a church

Yes, he would become Minister of Nog Removal

I was kinda surprised when I read that fags manifest. After ignoring all that useless shit, most of those future predictions are actually happening or have happened already.

>not cool to shoot up old black people in a church

Pretty much this.

Old black people should be shot free range, with a 60 second head start.

Church killings take all the sport out of it.

If he'd have shot up some known gang/crack den or something, yeah.

But he didn't. He murdered some old church darkies so he's going to get rightfully executed.

No he killed nine people. Had he walked into a crack house and blown away 9 gang members yes but he walked into a church and shot 9 unarmed people. He should hang for the cowardice of his choice of target alone.

no.

im the supreme dictator of the world, i decide who gets shot, not him

No. If you really hate niggers that much, then there are better more nig targets out there he could have hit. All he did was kill 9 people and make whites look stupid.

this

No, considering the fact that he probably browsed Sup Forums and most likely has the same arbitrary and subjective definition of "white".

If I did, he'd probably start gunning down Frenchmen, his fellow Americans, Italians, etc. in places like churches all under the pretense of them being "black"

>How a group of people can chant about wanting dead cops and still have any iota of public support is beyond me.

lmao Because cops are not holy spirits from above come down to Earth, you stupid paid shill. They are regular people, and a huge fuckton of them arent even that because they're garbage with next to no accountability, and you know it, I know it, they know it. The people who've been mistreated and physically, verbally, and sexually abused by them know it, the people to whom those victims tell their stories of abuse know it, the people to whom those people tell their affiliate's stories of abuse know it, the people who read about and can see these abuses know it. These things don't disappear into a vacuum, you dolt.

I'd bring back hang, draw, and quartering for the little shit. Shooting up old timers in a church in the middle of a fucking prayer is maximum degeneracy.

No, are you retarded?

>hurr hurr cops are ebil

Look, a lot of cops are dicks, but most of them don't deserve to get lynched. Niggers chimp out every time a nigger gets shot for doing something stupid, and expect the cops not to enforce the law.

Nah sorry man, I'll take a few bad apple cops, if it means I don't have to start shooting niggers in my yard on a regular basis. Ammo is expensive.

not only that but I would arm him brevik zim zam and moonman and send them on elite missions to get the dindus and hajis

99.99% of the time if a cop beats you ass or abuses you you did something to deserve it. Stop thinking like a nigger.

I'd be shooting niggers

>people

I'd free what's his name. Karadzic