Swedish "men"

Daily reminder swedish man are the most umanly race on europe and are cleansing themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z09S296BItc
youtube.com/watch?v=4U0_3aEl9so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's proof

>sweden

LUL

Also for all of you sitting in front of your screen wasting your life away instead of cutting internet and working out, eating right and doing sports this is a reminder that manly man will always be more attractive and that sweden will no longer be sweden in a couple of decades not due to their women but due to their "men"

Soooo fucking hot, i wish I was her. I'm still stuck with my white boyfriend and his dick is fucking lame. Why can't white guys put it down in the bedroom anymore?

Funny how this ancient meme is still accurate

>when Kek is actually pronounced "Cuck" in Sweden

What did Kek mean by this?

>leaf

Add me to the screencap

A meme is forever.

kek

Why so salty Portugal? Man I gotta say, that muslim rape and occupation of your country must have really fucked with your head.

I just fapped, op

stop

Holy fuck

Swedish women NEED BBC

All niggers/ muslims need to be EXTERMINATED

>norway

kek enjoy getting ethnically cleansed

I need to get of this ride... We are all going to die!

White boys WILL be exterminated
They just can't compete with strong, virile, tall and charismatic brown and black men.

Most babies born in sweden today are MIXED

HOLY KEK

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Meh, they overestimated themselves greatly and are paying the price.
Nothing more, nothing less.

>implying we're better

>Most babies born in sweden today are MIXED
Praise Allah! We will enslave all you half niggers.

Meme magic

Kek has spoken

kek you prankster

Sven embraces cuckoldry

kek

Daily reminder and race baiting threads are pointless.

report and move on.

Fuck that bitch. Fuck all Swedish women. Decades of whining and campaigning for men to treat women like little flowers, not daring to touch or approach because that is so 'masculine' and awful. Just today I saw shared on facebook a woman who had an article published in the newspaper, titles 'Dear men, do not sit next to me on the bus'. It was about men trying to flirt or something, and demonized them. Then when we turn into what they have campaigned for so passionately, they say that we are pussies and goes to fuck Ahmed, who is everything they say they hate. I married an asian women, and I would never in a million years marry a fucked in the head Swedish skank.

>Women consistently shame men who do anything manly
>Even police how much room they can give their balls on the train
>Wow our men are really unmanly

8in, 6'4 here lol not even mad
made out with a norwegian girl for several hours at a party too. your women are disgusting. not even worth a lay. filled with nigger stds. keep them.

This you can northern cucks can make all the memes you want, you're being conquered.

I'm posting this for you, stop being numales, it's gonna be your downfall.

>norwegian girl for several hours at a party too. your women are disgusting. not even worth a lay
Buthurt arab rapebaby. Not our fault you fail to score.

You cucked Swedes let women tell you what to do, and naturally they lost respect for you. Plus, bbc is simply more pleasurable to them. Most swedes are fags and I can't blame their women for straying away.

Wow, you must be the tallest man in your village!

what did kek mean by this

>listening to women
Truly a fatal mistake

What do you mean we're being conquered? White people aren't breeding so that's their fault, fuck them.

Pot, meet kettle

>Not our fault you fail to score.
Did I fucking stutter? All I had to do was call a cab and it was a done deal. I don't want your nasty whores. Just dropped her.

Now spanish women, THAT'S good stuff. Basque redheds are top tier.

Its because they want BIG BLACK COCKS and VIRILE SPERM

fucking wew

KEKSUS VULT

:)

Pathetic shitpost. Stop trying.

I wonder how many swedes are in somalia :)

Women? Try the fucking newspapers, TV, every media outlet, school system. Fuck you as well you tards, you'll never get what it is like to be a man brought up in a feminist society.

Portugal as your oldest ally, please do not bully the Swedes. We must help them.

hahaha you literally did everything you should not do, you converted your man to blue pills

>TV, every media outlet, school system

Only they can help themselves.

Maybe if Swedish bois were men then maybe you wouldn't have. Swedish pussies were meant for bbc.

You guys get too much shit imo, I feel bad for Swedish men sometimes. What's the general opinion amongst white men though, aren't most of you guys starting to get sick of this trash?

You only let women push you around because you are a weak little cuck.

It's a shit test and we failed it. Not our fault ofc we had generations of men raised by singlemom and female public teachers. The only language women understand is dominance and strength not empathy.

C L O C K W O R K

Why don't you do something about it you little pussy?
You don't even have the balls to make something as simple as mustard gas and fill a refugee center with it.

Fucking pussies its so easy, but YOU FAGGOT QUEER swedes will never get the balls to fight back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z09S296BItc

:D

oh stop it you, they deserve everything they get, Norway is heading down that path to if FrP dont win the election this year, then i demand to be bullied and harassed like the cuck i am

95% of everybody I know is very sick of muslims. The rest are women or leftists. Our media and politicians are a caste of totally different people, that's the only explanation I have.

As a well endowed white dude with an attitude problem, why have i never met a woman like this? Do they hide their opinions when in presence of alpha white dude like me? I'd love to beat rape a woman like this, just to prove a point, but they seem to only exist on the internet.

Message to white man hating little sluts. What would you think, if a big white dude (like me) came and punched ur face in and raped you in every hole. Would you still think so little of me?

Most swedish men prefer foreign girls and think swedish women are trash and boring and that's why they don't get enough attention and when they finally get some its from ahmed.

Swedish man with asian woman is probably the most common interracial pairing in sweden.
Women don't give a shit about politics here desu.

Why don't you go out and kill niggers? Check mate right in the bulls eye, burger.

Thanks for the answer, good luck swedebro.

How many years till this becomes a historically accurate picture for a Swedish viking?

>kfc

when will swedish women start lusting for my BFC? i know they want to be put into their place by strong, masculine invaders from the east

how cute, he thinks memes are arguments

>t. barbosa
yep nice meme, i like it actually. even though we only hav 0.3% muslims in this country and 1.4% niggers.

meanwhile, nords ask women to never leave home alone to avoid being raped. and its not even a meme!

top. kek.

I'll give you something to cheer you up : youtube.com/watch?v=4U0_3aEl9so

Americucks always talk tough but their whites are one of the most cucked in the world. Why dont you do it with your pavement apes and illegals? You even got guns.

Internal worrying

>Donald Trump is my president
I think everyone in America knows their place.
Go suck some cock you nodick cuck

0,3% muslims and 1,4% niggers is a meme. ~
Come so Sintra and Margem Sul area. I'm pretty sure we are realistically about 5-7% black at least.

im at work though

>that pic
>that get
>sweden

Quinto império when?

PORTUGAL CARALHO!

(see this sweecucks? This is what you don't have anymore, the passion to preserve your land and to honor your ancestors, you lost it.)

How many years until the female on the left disappears completely from the gene pool and all we are left with is negresses and 2d waifus cause feminazis ban sexbots.

>The Future Is Bleak Unless You Act Violently Soon

That's just your typical white woman, though. White women love black men, Sweden is no exception.

kak hath spoken sweden is doomed

so when is he going to genocide the blacks and Mexicans so you'd be 70% white again. HAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>that golf clap when the cop lunges at the nigger
I miss gladiatorial fights

that's why you need to beat them ffs. When are you gonna understand that, in the grave??

and so it happens.

>killing niggers in America, when they are already doing a fine job of it themselves.
Kek. That is what the CIA psy ops are for faggot.

Like pottery

dumping for keks

We'll just re implement the policy of poisoning their water supply and secretly sterilizing them. Duh.

Because the Nigger is an endangered species in the US and the liberals protect them

Yet you didn't do shit, you just ticked a box, just like me. Looks like we are equally cucked, but only one of us is intelligent enough to know it.