Can there be a rebirth of a Natinalist IRA?

To all you Sup Forumstatoes out there,
I was on here with an Irish user the other day, he was saying how there isn't really an IRA anymore, at least "not in uniform". This being the case could you Irish Sup Forumsacks step in and create a nationalist orginization out if the hollowed out IRA? One that takes after the good aspects of orginizations like National Action (soup kitchens for IRISH people) but doesn't delve into the spergy shouting they do at their rallys. A new IRA that promotes Nationalism in Ireland, not cultural marxism, open borders, migrants, etc. One that removes kebab and non ethnics (harrass migrants, bacon/pigs on mosques and the like) could you do it? Should you do it? I think yes, so get cracking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C3hT9FEp1c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_McGeough
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Barrett
youtube.com/watch?v=T4N7x7pZwOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of the IRA men would have been hard-core Irish nationalists particularly in rural areas but non of them are active anymore and are middle aged men now. Sinn Fein the political wing has a large nationalist support base but they've become as cucked as any other left wing party now and are giving Irish Republicanism a bad name.

Northern Ireland where the Ira was most active has no muslims or shitskins I've never seen one in my life here and the Ira and its supporters are very nationalistic yet at the same time unaware of its communist past it would not be hard to recreate the Ira under a new name like the Irish national army and most would see it as a better alternative to the cucks of sinn feinn or the drug dealers of the current ira.

IRA just run guns and drugs now, just a criminal gang.

Yea, thats what I'm saying, you Irish anons should step in and recreate a nationalist IRA to deal with nonethnics, one that isn't associated with (((sinn feinn)))

Do you think you guys would be able to make this happen?

Right, so can you create a new Nationalist orginization styled after the ideals of pic related in the original post?

I fucking hate "Irish" Americans.

The people are too apathetic to do anything and I think most aren't aware of the demographics change in the past 15 years but there's a census result due out soon and hopefully that may spur more people into action. A new national party started recently and hopefully they'll have some success and they seem to have their shit together.

Not in Northern Ireland.

>Inbred monkey islanders filled with French rape genes and ruled by Germans complaining about others' heritage

Northern are far more based than southerners and appreciate their culture and heritage more.

Fuck off Limey, I'm not claiming "Muh Heritage" or any of that nigger tier shit. Is it my fault that I don't want to see any other White countries fall? Is it my fault if I want to see Ireland, A nation that is evidently whiter than yours at the monent stay white?

"Oh I know, lets restart a race war between Europeans in the British isles again whilst both sides are being planted by foreigners at alarming rate. That's a very good idea. Not needlessly counter productive at all".

>the new national party
What is this? Are you talking about identity Ireland or is this sonething new?

Also have you guys been doing TRS poster campaigns over in Ireland at all?

fuck off beady

They're called the national party and aren't identity Ireland or have any links to them. TRS?

So TRS (pic related has been involved in this) has been doing poster campaigns on college campuses in the US and Canada (as far as I know). They put up posters that say something like "We (a pic of white people) have a right to exsist" and "Are you tired of anti-white propoganda? You aren't alone"( with a list of websites and orginizations) they've actually been very effective because they cause (((leftist intellectuals))) to soerg out and call it hate speech which in turn helps convert normies to our side, or at least bring them closer

Forgor pic, Daily stormer is involved too ask around on the website if you're interested

Why do you think Europeans are the main targets? Why not the Nigerians and muzzies?

No. Fucking Irish are too commie. Only choice is the chopper

shit meme. Irish aren't commie at all. What is McCarhyism?

*McCarthyism

The goal of the IRA is to get a united Ireland, so us that are nationalists and want Ireland for the Irish wouldn't be able to call ourself IRA, but let's say we got a united Ireland and the niggers and muslims start to chimp out and cause trouble for our communities then we could form or group up with the current IRA to ensure the communities are well policed(punishment beatings).

Now if muslims declared war on us and start blowing up our shit, mosques and kebab shops would be destroyed daily and the majority of us wouldn't want them in the country anymore.

Basically, we need a France style crisis to get the ball rolling

Yea and Fr. Coughlin too pic related

So can anyone tell me about this new National Party that you micks have? What are some of their policies? How based are they? Do they stand a chance? I'm assuming Identity Ireland is dead now, would it be right to say that this is good?

I don't know much apart from these two interviews

And check out this fella if you want to get a grasp of who the real nationalists are, he used to call out anti-irish antifa, and campaigned in 2002 with Justin against the abortion referendum

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_McGeough

Ledaer of nationalist party

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Barrett

youtube.com/watch?v=T4N7x7pZwOU

Irish people aren't commie and we've never had a left wing government. Young urban middle class bourgeois university students and dumb knuckle dragging wasters who've been taken advantage by the far left are the commie types here. The left here are very vocal but the fact they're mainly bohemian urban types is enough to put most people off.

We need a party/paramilitary to fight for an Irish ethnic state and not some fucking faggy 32 county workers Republic.

How do we on Sup Forums help National Party?

I don't know and I have no dealings with either Identity Ireland or the national party myself. Set up fake accounts and take to the comments sections of Irish news media outlets and stuff like that dropping red pills and ridiculing leftists and SJW types.