IP BAN on Canadian posters

What is a leaf?

A leaf is the most sickening, disgraceful excuse for a human being you can think of. I hesitate to even dignify them with the title of 'human'. Shrewd, embittered cuckolds, abandoned by their native females and turning to repressed masturbation (or in many cases, canines) for sexual relief instead, they turn their impotent rage towards the Internet and use it as a release for all their emotional baggage.

Australians and Canadians, I notice, are beginning to be considered rivals in the act of shitposting. I disagree. The Australian shitposts out of a love for banter, and historically to defy Moot. As I mentioned above, the Canadian shitposts out of desperation.

So, how do we get the leaf back on to the right track? After all, there are some whites left. Are they a lost cause? Probably. But they are our brothers, and we must try.

To this end, I am calling for a blanket ban on all Canadians. Perhaps if they cannot vent their frustration on Sup Forums, they will turn to other activities which maybe - just maybe - could improve them.

It's a long shot. But it's the best we can hope for.

Hello

If you ban us we win

Thanks Dad.

Woa woa woa Nigel, hold on there.

Can't you handle a healthy canadian bantz?

>cuckolds
It's just a fetish lol, get over it. It's literally no big deal if you're not massively insecure.

>ban things I don't like

Flag checks out.

The red menace is R E A L

Your talking to mostly chinks when you sea the the flag

#notallleafs

>defending leafposting

I leave this here just in case ..

Dude your a fucking faggot

Sorry to hurt your feelings, Pajeet.

>tfw britcucks are this mad that we're 20% more Christian, 3 times less gay and have 5 times less mudslimes than this

wew desu. btw next to burgerland, you're 2nd place in the world for interracial relationships. have fun with your 40% white capital

>gif related.

>defending banning things you don't like

go to leddit or bumblr if you want a safespace so badly.

op confirmed muslim

We need to keep our country white though so do your fucking part with informing normies about trudeaucucks faults

than them*

I'm sorry!

#allleafsmatter

Wow, so many butthurt leafcucks in my thread!

You've missed the most important point of all. This proposed ban is to benefit YOU most of all. Maybe you will stop masturbating to Tyrone impregnating your crush and join a gym, or go to college. The possibilities are limitless.

Your de-whitezation is progressing at a much faster rate though, and you have entire provinces as white as the US.
>British Columbia
>11 % Chinese
>7 % Designated
>4 % SEA

I unironically hate all Canadians because of this board.

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW!!!

>digits

at first i thought it was just a meme about canadians shitposting, but man, i was wrong.
agree 100% OP.

It was. At some point the leafs embraced the meme though, it happened at the same time people started calling them "leafs". I think it triggered their spastic retardation too much.

>You've missed the most important point of all. This proposed ban is to benefit YOU most of all. Maybe you will stop masturbating to Tyrone impregnating your crush and join a gym, or go to college. The possibilities are limitless.

t. Pajeet Smith

I HOPE KEK WILL SURGE LEAFS SOMEDAY

How can aussiefags even compete?

I can't wait to annex both the leaf cucks and bongs. Pathetic creatures that are scared of violence. WE LIVE FOR VIOLENCE.

Western Canada is not Canada, it has no culture of its own and is only Canadian because the British wanted to grab up more land away from America. It can burn for all I care. I'm comfy in the white, racist east.

>faster
This is wrong, leafland has tons of shitskins but we technically accept far less more than most other white countries do. We've been accepting shitskins slowly since the 70s thanks to trudeau's father, compared to most countries that have been accepting shitskins rapidly and opening the floodgates since the last 3 years.

we're still fucked as hell but our slow immigration policy at least lets us cherrypick the decent shitskins, which is why you never hear about terrorist attacks or mass rapes or mudslime riots. they still shouldn't be here regardless.

non-related shitpost
ignore

It gives them a sense of identity, something to strive for. The same way the Sup Forumstard uses video games to substitute their failure at life.

The leaf is to be pitied more than anything.

I like the canadians, they should stay!

>I can't wait to annex both the leaf cucks and bongs. Pathetic creatures that are scared of violence. WE LIVE FOR VIOLENCE.

You live to serve the Jews

t. Ahmed

I would like to see Australian and Canadian IP addresses blocked from Sup Forums.

It's illegal for people in those countries to access "hate" sites.

>britroach calling anybody Ahmed
11.3% of your country is mudslime.
2.9% of our country is mudslime.

Your butthurt fuels more shitposting

I'm OK with this

I don't think they need to be completely banned, but making them unable to create new threads could be a good move.

>Can't ever handle opinions that conflict with your own

>needs a safespace

Pussy.

Shitposting and memeing aside, advocating for blocking, banning, or censoring things you dislike goes against most of this website's damn values. Stop turning this website into your shitty reddit circlejerk, stop turning this website into your faggy tumblr safespace. Filtering exists for a reason.

How about you fuck off.

GAS THE LEAFS RACE WAR NOW

Our second amendment protects our right to shitpost

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>UK: 87,17 % White
>Canada: 76,7 % White
really makes you think

UK doesn't have a Native population, which makes up for the vast majority of our shitskins, though. Even if they're shitskins, they're still Natives and have every right to be here unlike chinks, nogs, pajeets or mohammads.

>vast majority of our shitskins
>4,3 % out of 23,3 % shitskins
stop lying

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Learn more about our country, dumb belgian. Not all of the native groups in Canada are lumped under First Nations. If we include other native groups like Metis, inuit, and scattered groups of literally who natives, that would bring the Native Amerindian population of Canada up to roughly 8-9% of the population, compared to chinks who make up only 4%, and so on. Natives are our most highly populated shitskin demographic.

Why dont you fuck off, you dumb british douche bag

A true red piller. My hero.

>If we include other native groups like Metis, inuit, and scattered groups of literally who natives, that would bring the Native Amerindian population of Canada up to roughly 8-9%
>Métis and Inuit aren't considered Abo
>8-9 %
Are you being retarded on purpose or just delusional?

Look, Belgian. I know English is not your first language (it's probably your third, fiki fiki) but I'll point it out to you.

>If we include other native groups like Metis, inuit, and scattered groups of literally who natives, that would bring the Native Amerindian population of Canada up to roughly 8-9% of the population
>If we include other native groups like Metis, inuit, and scattered groups of literally who natives
>and scattered groups of literally who natives
>scattered groups of literally who natives

Rabbi is cranky and needs to suck a baby penis

Holy crap. Data doesn't lie. The leafs must be banned. Where is hiroshima nagasaki so he can ban this outrage?

>implying there are hundreds of thousands of people who belong to """literally who natives""" who don't belong to the First Nations group
Why wouldn't they belong to the First Nations? Why aren't you adressing the other points I made that disprove your shit? Why are you so retarded?

I wonder what went through their mind when they decided to have a leaf as their flag

>Why shouldn't they belong to the First Nations
Because the First Nations doesn't refer to all Canadian Amerindians, it refers to a bunch of the much more prominent tribes.

Which Anime is this from?

>The First Nations (French: Premières Nations) are the various Aboriginal peoples of Canada who are neither Inuit nor Métis.[2] There are currently 634[3] recognized First Nations governments or bands spread across Canada
I'm really starting to believe you know nothing at all about your own country.

Shush now, it's hard after getting dumped, but things will get better

Pls hiro, do a fucking poll to decide which countries IP are gonna get banned for 1 day, it could be pretty funny.

I love leafposting, it makes my day!

have you seen leaf generals?
all they talk about is how to fix their degenerate country

only part of them is faggots

I dindu nuffin #leaflivesmatter

Yes and a neighborhood of your capital city is a literal ISIS recruiting camp/safe space

please nuke us

Leaf post. Have a good day.

Seriously though I only do it because you guys keep saying "A FUCKING LEAF" stop and ill stop as well.

Pathetic new fag

Everyone here is using 4chanX to filter all the leaf posts

Get on board new fag

IF YOU BAN YOUR ENEMY THEY WIN

Stop bullying Canada you worthless piece of shit

Goi

>all they talk about is how to fix their degenerate country

Actual quotes from a canadian general thread:

>With an attitude like that it's no wonder you can't find a job.

>Ever thought about heading out west to work in the oil patch. Lots of work out there if you aren't a kys virgin.

>Get your welding ticket.

>Or a forklift license. There's lots of jobs you just have to keep looking.

>Canada is the best country on earth bud. Love it or leave it. You got a poor attitude, maybe that's why no one will hire you.

>There's lots of work, you just gotta keep looking, it's out there, I promise you. You can trust a fellow user. Canada is the best and if you don't like it you can fuck right off bud.

>Just keep looking, there's work out there.

>You should get your welding ticket. Plenty of work out there for welders, you just gotta keep looking.

>Honestly if you aren't already a welder you're failing at life. Just keep lookin you'll find work, it's out there. Lots of work out there bud, only people with a bad attitude can't find it.

>If you don't like canada you should fuck right off bud.

check my digits microdick fedora fag

I couldn't agree more with your absolute BRILLIANCE!!!!!

My hat is off to you sir. Bravo!!

Fuck
All
Leafs

Oh look Achmed wanting censorship again. Take your shit back to the desert.

>ad hominems and fallacies

>britain and france decide to make a baby
>after many years of anticipation the baby comes out of the womb as retarded filth
>britain and france decide to leave their baby in the snow to die
>their baby suffers in the snow, making it more retarded
>the baby is eventually found by america, whom decides to raise this baby in his care

and thats how canada came into existence

You are advocating for censorship are you not?

it appears not.

If a blanket ban isn't possible, can we please please have a filter by country option? I don't even bother to read leaf posts anymore, it would be nice to remove them altogether.

FUCKING LEAF.

>You are advocating for censorship are you not?

You're like the fox protesting about being kept out of the chicken coop or the turd out of the punchbowl.

Mass replies should be punished by death.

>asking for a safe space from Canadians

But I'm a good boy. pls no b&

>>asking for a safe space from Canadians

Did you read the OP?

That's exactly what we want.

>But I'm a good boy. pls no b&