Why are white British men such utter pussies?

"Fookin dirteh pakis" Said whilst running away

"Oi stop fuckin' runnin I say!" Said whilst running away

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2mY6Ts58Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nNIgp9TLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1zpPybbYdR0
youtube.com/watch?v=f2MLEiE-AGM
youtube.com/watch?v=wxejViC1Uvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fox news really wasn't wrong about Birmingham

White men are getting kicked out of their lands because they are simple scared

He was trying to get his crowd to stop running so they could confront the muzzies as a group.

He would need to have a death wish to stop and turn around by himself, he would've been mobbed and likely beat to death within moments had he done so. As we all know, muzzies are well practiced at mob violence.

Go back to your 3rd world shit hole Habib. If you people werent such subhumans your countries wouldn't be absolute shit and you wouldn't need to come to ours for a chance to live a life that wasn't reminiscent of Europe's dark ages.

It's survival of the fittest at work. An invasive species entering a habitat and driving out the native species or hunting them to extinction. It's a completely natural phenomenon and has happened countless of times.

More incidents like these need to happen. Once the whites have taken enough abuse they will finally unite and stop with their virtue signalling benevolent bullshit. Once that happens you guys are fucked.

Immigrants = predators
Whites = the prey

Whites are genetic dead-ends whilst immigrants are evolutionary winners.

hahahahah europeans are pussies in general. When I was in Italy a morrocan spitted in a girl that was a friend of mine. There were more than 10 male italians there and I was the only one that confronted the guy. One of the italians paid drinks for me the whole night saying that I was his hero. I feel sorry for you

not in Poland bro

So these are the master race nordic English nationalists then?

I'm quite impressed by how fast they can run away from Muslims in fear in their own country, really Herrenrasse there.

you're that nigger from Finland.
aren't you?

You better start weight training mój brat, hard times ahead

Went to a few of these back in the day.

Don't care if it was degenerate, great atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nNIgp9TLQ

Can i be a Pole? You are most true whites people and first slav nation.

Hey hope we can put our difference aside this time because we have more on our plates than old grudges to handle.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You fucking wankers. Ahhh this is rich and makes my white Irish German Polish American heart smile. Love seeing tossers like these dumb fuck on the doll britain first ponces who complain about welfare users while they themselves are on it get their asses handed to them.

>tfw live in birmingstan

Of cource, bro.

>being this much of a blackpilled cuck
fuck off faggot

yeah, I won't deny that's what's happening. but the way it is being done is anything but natural.

Ahh is the little white keyboard warrior puss puss triggered? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

60% and dropping fast whiteys days are numbered

youtube.com/watch?v=1zpPybbYdR0

youtube.com/watch?v=f2MLEiE-AGM

You would get beaten up and then arrested for defending yourself
I've heard of people being arrested and charged for much less if being racist is involved

E!
E!
EDL!

You show random sporadic acts of violence I can show you statistic of a declining white birth rate and ever increasing rates of immigration and interracial relationships

Who do you think is winning?

Any fellow bongs used to go to these and remember Dougy with the paki tooth necklace? Haha good times

Muslims are allowed by the state to use violence.

EDL would be jailed and persecuted for years for defending themselves.

Not speculation btw.

you really wanna change things
go after the cause, not the effect
fighting niggers and muds won't do anything

Pussy...

He's right though. They should go after the government, media and business class that import them, if they're really that upset about the whole thing. Punching random black people in the street is retarded.

Please Jamal come fuck my wife while I run for office

>what are anti-racist laws that prevents people from fightning back?

Damn British people are weak inbred retards. I can only imagine what the keyboard crusaders here look like, i mean at least these people have the balls to protest. But the average Sup Forumstard just acts tough on the internet.

Too scared of their own democratically elected government to do anything

Are white men really this Sub Human

Wow.
Why don't you guys have hooligans in your nazi brothershood?
At least here hooligans, not the disgusting fuckin ultra faggots, and nazis is a synonyme.

The Dodo bird had no natural defence mechanisms against predators, yet it still got picked off for being weak. It's nature, deal with it. You're just a sore loser like some MMA fighter who lost his fight "b-but I wuz injured, it doesn't count :("

youtube.com/watch?v=wxejViC1Uvk