French Guiana

What's the story with this place? What happens there, what are the people like? Is it Europe? How does France border Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=vROBA0iSVAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a place that we, monkeys, say: "at least Brasil isn't bad as that"

We find it and conquer it.
We launch rockets from here. We find gold here. A shithole were jungleniggers from the south come to steal our gold.
Peoples are French, few natives.
It's Europe and it's France.
Because we can.

i forgot to say, Dont ever got there, is really bad. They are not even monkeys, they are wild animals.

It's not France, it's a territory that belong to France though

Nigger live here and we launch rocket from here

From everything I heard about it it's the prime example why the French shouldn't have colonies

It is France though, It's not like an Overseas territory of Britain, it's fully fledged region of France, like the same status as Marseille or Paris.

This has blown my mind.

No, it's a region like others ones.

Same for Guadeloupe, la Martinique, Mayotte et La Réunion.

Yeah but you can't really say that the people who live here are French, a nigger can't be French desu

This is another problem user

It seems this region only exists to launch rockets from, give the Foreign Legion something to do and let French citizens somewhere exotic to go on holidays.

My evaluation of France has gone up massively.

No one goes on vacation there

so how you explain this ?

FIDF won't talk about the penal colonies they had there.

>care about miss France

fdhrf35ythrtsrj

So, if it's a French region, does that mean that any EU citizen can move to French Guiana and live there, just like you can move to any EU country in Europe?

Yes

And even these? For sure?

Yeah, it's France

That's amazing. Are any of those islands good or are they shitholes like Guiana?

>does that mean that any EU citizen can move to French Guiana and live there
Yes, but if you do that you're an idiot. Why would you even want to go to that hot and wet armpit?

I went through a two week course of the FFL there.

Amazonian jungle, never again.

Oh, and the population is like Paris: all niggers, but on top of that they're all jobless and vindictive.

rocket science and legion playground

Because you get to go to South America while still having all the benefits of remaining in the E.U.

They're like paradise on earth

Tropical landscape with french quality of life.

Oh and I do not even talk about french polynesia or new caledonia

Tahiti is also french my good lad

Does that mean its part of EU? Can i go there without acquire a visa or something like that?

>They're like paradise on earth
Eh.
>Tropical landscape
At least you got that right
>french quality of life
Kek. Cost of living is high as fuck because they're entirely dependent on importations.
They only produce niggers, aids and consume benefits.
>Oh and I do not even talk about french polynesia or new caledonia
You are right to not talk about those, because although French territories, they have a special statute and are NOT part of the EU. They have their own money there, the France Pacifique, their own assemblies and sets of laws.

Yeah what's funny tho is that non-french natives can get French citizenship and therefore EU membership, literally everyone there can come over to the EU without the need of papers, visa or money cause the cucked EU will give em every benefit under the sun

Is there a full list of these islands that are also France/European Union? This is seriously mind-blowing.

For them, yes.

Yeah, that's my point. Not like the 5 overseas regions.

France's Alaska

You'd probably need to take some vaccines first. Their currency is the euro, too

nvm they have a fucky special statute with the EU.

the sun never set

Mate, they're like 800k...

Thanks lad

>only 800k
Typical Frenchy

France is actually #1 in terms of timezones covered...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_country

800k in all of thoses islands

Vivre la France

If only all those island were populated only by white people ...

M8, 800k is the population of La Réunion ALONE.

Why would you move here though (except if you're a rocket engineer) ? There are much more beautiful and peaceful exotic French territory (La Réunion for example).

>of losers
Kek

they're 800k out of 65 millions mate

arabs are much more problematic

we truly rule the wave

Arabs are everyone problem, just a shame that the French is always the target for them

see All put together, the population of the oversea territories is something between 1,5 million to 2 millions.

>of losers

Saint Martin and New Caledonia are nice too

>We find it and conquer it.
Your digits check out, your statement is true

Why is United cuckdom so small ?

> Muh FIDF
Yes it's to france what Australia was to England and really we couldn't care less about that fact

I saw a documentary or something about the FFL there. Looked brutal. Those dudes were humping through the jungle like it was Vietnam. I kept expecting it ain't me to start playing

>Pic related

It's not a shame, it's a test: either we wake up and raise, or we deserve to die.
Such is life, weak countries are meant to fade then disappear.

People of Europe stand with you

It actually has the best living standards in South America
The only issues are that bunch of Brazilian monkeys raid the jungle from time to time to find gold, but the Legion kill them

well your elites have chosen that, they think your empire gets stronger while mixing with these former colonial people.

Don't compare based Alaska with that shithole.

The jungle is every bit as shitty as people make it out to be.
Caught nasty infections from every tiny wound. Everything tries to kill you.
Think those holes in the ground are rats holes? Try venomous tarantulas as big as a sewer rat.
And don't get me started on the cute little frogs with bright colors. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw one of those little shits crawling out of my boot one morning. Should have left my boots hanging on pikes as instructed.

You're confusing with Guyana, a British Ex-colony that is an utter shithole
French Guiana is pretty fine

I once looked to perhaps spend a holiday there. I literally couldn't find a single worthwhile attraction except for the ESA spaceport.

Are you French? Why would a Frenchmen join the Legion?

Although I agree it could never be as bad as Brazil, because a literal sewer would be better than Brazil, I think the map just takes the general French standard of living for FG, as it's part of France.

I would have loved to join the Légion Étrangère to hunt monkeys though

Our 'elites' are jews and free masons, they despises native frenchs, french history, catholicism and white civilization in general.
They do their utmost to make us disappear.
They couldn't care less about anything else.

>french quality of life.

>What's the story with this place? What happens there, what are the people like?
See for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=vROBA0iSVAo

I didn't say I joined the legion. Any unit can take that course. FFL is in charge of the instruction but they get people from every unit, and even foreign ones too.

Hey Monaco that's not funn...
>Poland
Kek.

saint martin and saint barth are GOAT islands

French are actually the most represented nationality in the FFL (around 25%)
The reason why some French people join it instead of the regular army is basically "muh prestige"

fuck you