The most retarded weapon in the whole galaxy

>slow as fuck
>a small ship with a cord can destroy it
>looks retarded as fuck

Empire cucks will defend this.

Rebels are religious zealots without any heavy tanks.

I'm guessing it was made more for suppressing nigger-tier ayy lmaos who don't have much in the way of tanks/anti-vehicle weaponry.

Also, it's covered in high-grade durasteel. In Rouge One (forgive me for seeing that kike shit), one of them took a direct hit to the head from a missile, and it only left a burn mark.

>a small ship with a cord can destroy it
It could destroy a deathstar and it wouldn't even need a cord.
Does that mean deathstars are shit?
No, Lucas is just a hack

It can literally walk on anything and is easily twice as fast as a sprinting human

Luke took one down with a speeder bc he's a Jedi.

The empire make the most dumb weapons look this.
> basicaly a giant ligthsaber
>also kidnap the engineer whos going to build it and kill his wife.

because what posibly could go wrong? is not like the guy is going to build a weak point on purpose because we kiledl his wife rigth?

God the empire is soo retarded.

Why does an AT-AT need to be tripped over before it can be destroyed by snowspeeder blasters?

It's just a movable raised weapons platform, nothing special. The empire is huge it can spend money on perfect weapons, it's mostly a policing tool rather than a weapon of war.

That retconned that in Rogue One.

The Death Star was actually designed with the "exhaust port" weakness on purpose, by one of the main engineers.

Why does the empire build 2 death stars with the exact same weakness?

No, the second one was still under construction and was open, they had to fly in.

Its actually armored transport. Not made as a weapon per say but its blasters and heavy armor made it a viable weapon in some situations.

First Death Star
Purposefully built with a weakness
Second Death Star
Not completed so easy access to the reactor

rogue one was gud nigger

>near-indestructible against light and heavy weapons. Only the most powerful guns from capital ships can damage its armour.
>massive fear-factor psychological effect on enemy
>can carry an entire platoon with speeders right past defences into the enemy territory.

Of course it can be tripped which is a huge drawback

Many planets have unusual gravitational qualities that make custom hovertanks uneconomic. AT-ATs can operate on any planet and so their fixed costs are spread over a larger production line. Rebelcuck.

Jew One show us that thew knew that the ship had a weakness and didn't do shit, they even rebuild it again with the same fucking specs also the First Order build another one even bigger because thay are a bunch autistic faggots.

It made the whole show feel like Sup Forums
Someone on the inside leaking info to the autists

the force blesses your post

>Does that mean deathstars are shit?

It had a deliberate design flaw.

Death Star has got to be the most retarded shit they came up with.
It makes no sense to design it so that it can be blown up that easily.

crashing it disable its shields?

Leaking fuel?

The bulk of the Imperials didn't know it had a weakness. It was just Galen Erso (who was a traitor and MC grill's dad), and maybe a few of his close engineer friends.

see:

Actually it's not. Weapons are not designed to face fair fights, they are meant to overwhelm with specific advantages, and defeated by the rebalancing of those advantages. Walkers are sensible against people on foot in wheel-resistant terrain. This is roughly comparable to tanks trumping infantry but failing to close air support.

meh. Shit felt rushed and sloppy for most of the movie.

>Lets go to this planet and cause mayhem
>k otw to the next place and blow stuff up
>iight lets go get some plans and blow up shit
>Oh shit darth vader run nigga

needed more vader scenes/ more character development.

>starving
>crumbling society, destruction, crime, pain, suffering outside

no wonder you post something like this, i wouldn't want to go outside either.

>ITT: faggots who saw rogue one scream at faggots or are star wars normies

This thread is literally autistic screeching

It's not clear how close Galen was with the other Engineers.

It was incomplete, they just rushed a giant shield and the gun, and said fuck it for everything else, it's all we need

there's so much wrong with the star wars universe that it is literally unwatchable.

>4 legged tank, unstable as fuck, zero tactical benefit. faggot with a rope can take one out
>technology advancement is stagnant despite having tech to travel at light year speed. tech doesn't change from prequals to sequals, still operating on windows me.
>only reason the original had any king of success is because of George Lucas' ex wife.
>GL has ruined every movie or idea he has touched since then, bringing zero creative ideas to story.
>stale story is for NEETS

Pne was also destroyed by a handheld weapon and X-wings easily.
Makes you wonder why they didnt use x-wings on Hoth, which they clearly had

Still less expensive and more effective than the F-35

Shouldn't you be starving?

the second half of the movie was very engaging but yeh the beggining seemed like a video game with that goofy kung fu scene in the courtyard. it was like the walking dead where each episode has a completely different tone and you never know what your going to get. But It was wayyy better than EP7

Y-you win this time burger.

if wasn't because i haven't eat shit since yesterday o would write some vicious post to humiliate you.

>looks retarded as fuck
What the fuck are you talking about? It looks cool.

I this thing from lego when I was a wee lad.

Nigger,

See those blasters on the head? Those are fucking CAPITAL SHIP CLASS CANNONS put onto a mobile, land-based weapons platform which is virtually unkillable by anything that isn't another AT-AT, with its only weak point being the "neck".

The clamping action of its feet allows it to walk up 40 degree inclines and at 22 meters high it moves pretty goddamned fast at a walking stride.

Psychological warfare aside, it's not a fucking toy.

I hate the stealth meme.

Sooner or later, detection tech advances and you end up with an aircraft less maneuverable than your opponents'.

Our only consolation is that Russia and China are being equally stupid and trying to emulate our mistake.

>only weak point is the neck
>easily destroyed by using basic construction equipment against its legs

I think they're badass, too, but come on now.

Why not simply jam the fuck out of enemy missiles, like in Ace Combat so they don't track right?

Tech advancement mayne

Everything the empire built post prequels was intomidating but retarded

>6 legs
Wut stability
>moar guns
Moar dakka
>can carry dudes
Holy fucking shit

Sry user :(
Hang in there. You'll get losing team superbowl t-shirts in about a month

Pne?

Thats from SW2
This i only really remember from lego
It's like a compact camel walker
with motherfucking wheels
10 FUCKING WHEELS
you cant WIRE that shit

This one was so badass, it was also amphibious.

Probably the least retarded vehicle the bad guys built in all of ever

Not Canon

Yeah but most of them are white so its okay

Well... it would be kinda lame if the only thing we could see was a bunch of missiles being fired in space (instead of lasers with dogfights and actual sound effects in the vacuum) or a big flash followed by nuclear fallout in ground battles (with everyone dying instantly).

Instead you got space knights with lasers that actual cut and "roger roger" tin cans.

BAAAAAANEBLAAAAAADES!!1!1

Underrated

its shit, best ground vehicle is the hovering tank

but Star Wars is so shit, I love spacerelated stuff but SW IS SHIT and stupid

What the fuck is up with the design of tie fighters?
>i mass produce my soldiers
>lets give them exposed cockpits that only need one missile to kill
>look at my cool ship guys
>front row seat, tiny amount of glass