Science and facts have a well-known liberal bias

Science and facts have a well-known liberal bias

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed
muse.jhu.edu/article/26115/summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>science agrees w liberal ideologies more
thats cause liberals know what they're talking about and are much better informed

There is nothing scientific about the Iran deal, it's a political issue pure and simple

"We don't want them to have big bad weapon so we pay them billions if they promise not to make big bad weapon"

This is not some detailed thing that a layman can't understand

All these idiots have done is shown that they have a political agenda, they have essentially "cried wolf" yet don't understand why it's foolish to do so

why do you think most scientists are liberals? most of the smartest people understand that the lefts ideologies are based om science

>(((Sophie Kleeman)))
>(((American Scientists)))

true

They're indoctrinated by liberal college establishment from the very start of their education.

((((Scientists)))) are the new priest class.

Fuck em

exactly. you never hear of a conservative college. liberals agree w science and don't argue w it like conseevatards

Gr8 b8 m8

Do they?

Scientists can prove there are differences between races

The organizations and institutes may have a liberal bias, but the numbers do not.

It's merely what they choose to talk about.

He isn't wrong, but man he phrased that poorly.

He needs a scientist on his team.

>(((science))) agrees w (((liberal ideologies))) more
>thats cause (((liberals))) and are much better (((educated)))

ftfy

So which fake news is this from

any person with eyes can prove there's differences between races.
scientists have proven that there's no genetic difference between races. i think you got something confused or you're just misinformed

thx m8

>(((Scientist)))

>physics

What the fuck did trump do to piss them off?

>climate change is a hoax created by the chinese

>Physic professors liking an unstoppable force
It goes against everything they believe in.

He only believes in proper Aryan physics.

Genetics dictate physiology. Were there no genetic difference then said traits wouldn't be able to express themselves.

>scientists have proven that there's no genetic difference between races
Are skin colour, bone structure, facial features genetic or aren't they?

>science is a Jewish trick

>scientists have proven that there's no genetic difference between races.
Bullshit.
Intelligence, testosterone levels, and physical appearance are all genetic.

Not genetics apparently.

Conservatives don't understand the difference between science and scientism. Sadly many people think science is about respecting the authority of experts, it is the exact opposite.

meant to say theres no genetic basis not difference

Not always.
A good example is Sanders. He's very pro Climate Change (supported by most every scientific study on the subject) but anti Nuclear Power (despite most studies saying that modern Nuclear is one of the most safe and clean and efficient forms of energy for how much infrastructure is made for it).

Most Liberals and Conservatives use science when its handy and dismiss it when it's against them. It's like scripture to them, something you can't argue with because it draws from authority beyond peoples'.

Trump is an issue because he's actively against science for the sake of giving a middle finger to 'experts' and for feeding his hubris. I'd take Pence at this point honestly, at least he's not actively crazy.

>iran making nukes but claiming to make power plants is an issue for scientists to be involved in

who is this for? Who the fuck cares?

>Top lawyers have determined that eating dirt is healthy
>World's best chefs all agree that Subaru makes good shit
>this group of cuter-than-average babies seem to like these penny stocks, invest now!

Leaves just went a little higher in my esteem

>what the fuck is phylogeny
>what is medical anthropology, an entire fucking field
>what the fuck is pic related

Just because you have heard the phrase "raysism is dum cuz ther is no race cuz we all ekqual" in uni, doesn't mean it is based on any actual reason or evidence. Also you can't just say "scientists said" and not cite a fucking source.

t. scientist

are you kidding?
pence is much more anti science and is beyond crazier than trump

>be scientist
>be scared of trump

not real smart are they

(((Science)))

Hard science even gets infected by jewish social scientist cultural marxists. Trump is right

When did everyone else realize that engineers are way smarter than scientists?

>liberal

No thats literally the entire field of real sciencesave Zionists aka not some (((economist))) or other bullshit libfag academics, which has never taken the unscientific le gods choosen super IQ bluepill, telling Trump to stop sucking subhuman sandnigger Jew cock and fucking with Irans nuclear scientist because those Persian litterally muh Doctors and Engineers are literally curing aids faster than Jews can spread it and other amazing shit

This. Libshit's just take theories from people they conseider "experts" and apply them as facts, never even giving an opposing theory made by a less well-known person a glance.

Example: big bang vs Steady state. Neither is provable, both have evidence, but neither is conclusive. Yet Big Bang is the accepted model, for no reason other than it's creator was more famous and it has a catchier name.

Science isn't concrete either, things we accepted as scientific fact a few hundred years ago are laughed at now, and those theories had "experts" behind them, too. We used to think reaching mock 1 would tear any craft apart, now supersonic flight is an everyday thing.

>Science and facts have a well-known liberal bias
Well it's not funding itself

There are differences between races but most people who say there are make the argument that some people are sub-human since their genetic predisposition makes them less intelligent or less capable of learning.

Asians, Africans, Hispanics, etc are all Human like Europeans (we possess the same genetic template of 23 chromosomes of similar use for each chromosome) but there are undoubtedly differences in the bell-curve of traits between races.
The main reason liberal media shames scientists when they attempt to talk about race is because Kucks tend to use it as basis for why someone ought to be eradicated (dismissing that most Klans members are known to register on the lower end of the IQ scale).

My approach is this: a genius may be more likely to come from the White and Asian races but they could, theoretically, come from anywhere.

As a liberal physicist, this is really fucking funny

>theres no genetic basis
bullshit. sickle cell laughs at you

You use so many buzzwords I can't understand anything

tee period jealous engineer

aka 37 top jews

>muh science
*tips fedora*

>oy vey trump sama pls dont cut my useless grants and undercut the global warming scheme

>you never hear of a conservative college.

Well, I've heard of some, but they tend to be religiously-motivated and/or Trump U.-level scams.

>pence is much more anti science and is beyond crazier than trump

Pence hides his insanity better, and is less likely to spark a war (conventional, nuclear, or trade). Domestically-speaking, though, both of them suck.

>be scientist of one sort or another
>do research
>research funded by universities
>universities with a well-known liberal bias
>universities flooded with pro-tranny and pro-diversity movements all backed by staff high and low
>find conclusions that disagree with your employer
>in fact, your conclusions disagree with every potential employer you will come across for the next decade
>save career
>repent later
it's not that difficult to process

Are you the same fucker who posted Richard Muller in the other warming threads then refuses to accept that Richard Muller thinks climate change is anthropogenic. Asking cause Flag

> When did everyone else realize that engineers are way smarter than scientists?
Scientists are as retarded, as fake news in all perspectives, so I don`t see how is it something noteworthy.

Really? Pence always seems so reasonable in the Vice President debates and in actual conversation with other people.
I imagined he'd be like Bush, sort of dumb but recognizing his dumbness and willing to listen to other people.

Trump seems like the guy who would disregard a physics textbook if it told him that something moving in outer space keeps moving forever until it interacts with something else.

I suppose I don't know Pence that well then. Okay, I'd take Bannon. Bannon is arguably the intellectual wellspring of the entire Alt Right movement. Every platitude that everyone else uses could be said to originate from him

read my other comment dumbfuck
and heres your fucking source
huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed

Is there a book or something that covers this? I don't mind infographics but I'd like something more.

Let me guess: 37 Jews?

>Libshit's just take theories from people they conseider "experts" and apply them as facts, never even giving an opposing theory made by a less well-known person a glance.

Or far more commonly: Bubba from the trailer park doesn't know what the middle of the road fallacy is and expects to be handed argumental wins every other time in exchange for begrudgingly yielding just as often.

Just because you and Nobel laureates have the same right to say what you have to say doesn't mean both of your opinions are equally meritorious.

Iran nuclear deal isn't legally binding.

It has to be renegotiated unless you want Ayatollah to tell Iranian government to nuke the jews and jews giving green light to Samson doctrine as a deterrent. The most important decisions Iranian government does go through religious establishment in the country and Shia have the doctrine that coming of Mahdi can be sped up by creating apocalyptic conditions on earth.

"Scientists" my ass, this is important.

All Russians are parts of a hivemind.

>pense hides his insanity better
does that not make you a little more frightened? thats like some sociopath shit

>jealous engineer
Jealous of what? Low salaries and limited employment prospects?

actually the complete opposite.

> literally torture a humble whistleblower into faggotry
> hurr durr electric Pence is insane

My comment took a bit longer than a line of bullshit and a huffington post source.
>not posting articles from medical journals or research papers.

I would strongly recommend you to stop saying you have anything whatsoever to do with science.

>american education

>37

wew

Yes because bad agencies PAY to have """scientific""" studies done. They also PAY to exclude certain studies from being published or receiving recognition.

Think about the oil lobbies vs electric cars.
Think about tobacco industry when talk began of it being addictive & dangerous.
Think about alcohol lobbies for commercial rights.

In short, learn tho use brain.

There are lots of conservative scientists. Only as many as there are liberals. The difference is that conservative scientists don't mix their jobs with politics, while whiny liberal cunts do.

>liberals are always against uncle pharma
>THEY'RE KEEPING MARIJUANA ILLEGAL CUZ THEY WANT OUR MONEY MAN
>they have the cure for cancer but they're hiding it!
>these studies about marijuana are fake and disinfo because studies are biased!
>these studies on race religion blacks whites asians islam refugees and everything else are biased lies!
>OMG THEY WROTE TRUMP HE'S SUCH A DANGER SCIENTISTS KNOW AAAALLLLL

Ironic how the left shits on science, studies, and academia until it involves right-wingers and proceed to suck their cock.

These scientists aren't writing because preserve muh science, it's because they feel their wallets are threatened. Their only interests are money.

>SEE!!! LIBERALISM HAS GOOOOOOD POINTS!!! WE'RE NOT JUST A BUNCH OF CHILDREN WITH BIG BALLS OF BRASS AND OTHER DIVERSE MATERIALS!!!
>WE'RE SOOOO MUCH SMRTR DEN U

This - The Article. Coming to your bogroll soon. ©2017

>most scientists are liberal
did i say all? no. i said most. the majority are liberal, i didn't say all were.

underrated

scientists dont fund themselves you know.
and if youre okay with slowing down scientific redpills then i guess you see no problem

bell curve is great

>t. university professor who thought he was gonna get big bux with his degree

That's essentially what I said. They're worried they'll lose funding for their asshattery.

My point is liberals act like scientists and omnipotent and just because they wrote to Trump it signifies something.

>There is nothing scientific about the Iran deal, it's a political issue pure and simple
>purely a political issue

I don't even have a reaction image for how wrong you are

Go do some research on the subject, you seem to have only caught the sound bytes

Oh good job you missed the entire point.
I'm not saying My opinions is equal to someone who went to collage for 12 fucking years, fuckwit.
I'm saying that people latch onto THEORIES, and then the more popular THEORIES that make the public feel good get accepted, even if there is a more plausible one with better evidence.

Example: A popular expert say all humans are the same. another less popular expert says they are not, and has charts, stats, and other evidence to back him.
Hearing that everyone is the same makes people feel good. Hearing that some are better than others makes people feel guilty and inferior. What theory jut got accepted by the public? Witch expert just got money for telling people what they want to hear?

The black man can live in Africa without greater fear of sunburn than a white man in Europe, but bring the black man to Europe and he will suffer from serious Vitamin D deficiencies because the melanin in his skin has not adapted to the European environment which has less UV-light, and subsequently is blocking too much sunlight.

The TYR-gene is the gearbox in this powertrain. When it goes wrong, you see albinos. When it goes right, you see the various races.
The environmental factor for which this gene has been adapted is carried down genetically.

And that's just one example of where there are genetic differences between blacks and whites.
Another one is lactose-tolerance.

that money goes to their research more than it does to their pockets.
people genuinely wanting to expand scientific knowledge would understand why defunding nasa etc. is a problem

This is true. But even whitey suffers greatly during the winter because of indoors work and lifestyles. Worked with several people with D-vit deficiency, all whiteys. Work inside during sunlight hours and then spend most of your time indoors = horrible for humans.

My point was to at least show a viable source.
Credibility of said source is another issue, yes.
There are shitty papers and there are papers that had their data used in 1-30k other works, experiments that were made again with different methods in order to prove/disprove it.

It is all out there. Sure, there are forgeries, it would be stupid to assume there aren't, but important topics get more attention. Speaking of jews funding pharma research centers to publish lies - well, most of these papers would probably escape the comprehension of the common man anyway.

muse.jhu.edu/article/26115/summary

Do you think the guards take turns fucking Manning in the prison he's detained in? I think they made him turn tranny just so they'd have a cock slave that kinda looks like a woman so they could download their sperms in his butthole.

What people don't seem to understand is that regardless of if Climate Change is real, or if the US Government is interested in combating it, soon enough they'll have to invest in Green Energy anyhow.

Think about it, as technology advances, so does the power output of renewable energy methods, Electric Cars finally aren't complete shit anymore. At the same time, natural resources are slowly depleting which will eventually spell disaster for the oil and coal based countries when it finally runs out. Until then, OPEC has the lion's share of the Global oil supply and members such as Saudi Arabia and terrorist groups such as ISIS (which operates in OPEC countries), get rich from selling the stuff while simultaneaously undermining the very people the Oil is sold to. China meanwhile is the biggest producer of Coal, which enables them to aggressively grow their economy at the expense of other nations, US included.

The Liberals are going about this all wrong. Their argument is that switching to green energy, we will save the environment and the world will be all sunshine and rainbows, though China's huge lead in CO2 emissions is conveniently left out. What they should be saying is that Green energy is in America's best interest from both an economical and geopolitical standpoint, and will strengthen the country and protect it from coming shitstorm when resources run out.

Unfortunately these scientists and nobel prize winners don't know shit about politics as usual.

This.

This.
They should make the argument to the GOP that the subsidies they give to the Oil companies (and the dosh they receive in return) could be matched in a few years time (and surpassed) by Big Green

>is an issue for scientists to be involved in

Yes?

Did you people actually follow the negotiations and how the deal was made? This deal was made with the knowledge from consulting physics experts to determine the necessary levels of disarmament needed to be completely sure that an Iranian nuclear weapons program could no longer be achieved. That isn't a statement to ignore, they have carefully evaluated and given extensive reports you can read yourself, on what necessary material, equipment, and facilities Iran currently had, pre-deal, which paths they could have taken to begin a weapons program, and advised the appropriate level (above complete, total removal of materials and facilities) would be necessary to facilitate having a 12-month to development buffer.

That is to say, the deal leaves Iran the minimum necessary equipment and material to build reactors, while leaving them unable to manufacture weapons, excluding the scenario in which they begin amassing larger volumes of material, as well as constructing new equipment and facilities.

The calculations to figure out the appropriate levels for each of these figures was not decided arbitrarily and was the work of the science community.

The alternative is to completely disarm Iran which can only be done by military force, which most of the world leaders are trying to avoid.

10/10

Absolutely this.

For other countries too btw, countries should be able to satisfy their own power consumption needs when they can provide it themselves. Molten Salt Thorium Reactors are the safest and cleanest solution, but it needs more research to bring the costs down and solve a few minor design issues that get in the way of facilitating the economy of scale.

LOL took me a min to understand the file name

Why are these faggots always scared and terrified and literally shaking? You've got stinky pakis out there shooting gays and running people over with trucks and you're scared of the Burger King elect? Fuck off.

>be organic chemist
>we wuz carbon n sheit
>land a decent research position during undergrad
>in lab research studying metallocenes in medical equipment meant to function inside human bodies for long periods of time

>at something that was not a party but a little more than just hanging out
>friend of a friend finds out I'm a chemist
>three tone short hair, lip piercing, fat
>"Hey user you're a chemist, explain to us why global warming is scientific fact"
>"Uhh I don't really know, I do lab research"
>hambeast rolls here eyes and snorts, and her friends laugh

Bitch I wasn't looking to get quizzed on shit I don't know about like scientists only exist to validate your fucking social agendas

>appeal to authority

What do scientists know about geo-political warfare?

But the most crucial one, variations in intelligence among ethnic groups, has a far-right bias.

All of this assumes that they will not continue illicit activities in secret, which they are doing and will continue to do.

This is the problem. Your "deal" can be airtight but when it is made with a country that does not respect the deal what good is it?

>race is a social construct
>gender is a social construct
>let's suppress research that opposes this
>jewish theories in sociology are true and must not be questioned

ok liberals