Ibiza

Is Ibiza the most degenerate city in Europe?
Why Spain allow this to happen?

First post

What's the old capital of Sweden? You know before it became New Mecca.

desu the place would probably be nicer without the British tourists. They give a bad name for us abroad.

They want the shekels

It's spain's fault really for not putting punitive taxes on alcohol then inviting us over

Wtf else do the Spanish have apart from British tourism? They worship us and our money.

true.

there is always worse

spain has an island where every gay from european goes to party and orgy, the island only live with that money

why does United States of America Allow places like New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas? why does Mexico allow places like Cancun or Tijuana to exist?

Anyone who goes to Ibiza should be turned in to a pillar of salt.

Its pretty degenrate but the people are one of the nicest groups on earth if your down on your luck.

My stage at a restaurant fell through due to me accidentally burning on of the souschefs and after i packed up and left i decided to drink a bottle on the beach and this group of guys were walking by and asked why i was looking so down and i said enh lost my job so they said lets party.

After grabbing me a new set of clothes and heading to a club that opened up at 2 am they bought all my drinks and i had a great time. Next day one of the guys we were with offered to take me to ferran adria brothers restaurant project i worked there for about 6 months learned alot and now have a place to stay and work if i ever go back

Fun city great people

You're so wrong, we have other things like german tourism

Pretty sick. Can't even afford a safety razor for those gnarly pubes.

dont forget about the romanian tourism ! :^)

>implying that the majority of 1m Romanians in Spain are not productive
Spain would have literally exploded from within even with 50k Gypsies.

How is degenerates dying a bad thing? Not defending that shithole.

Are pick pocketing Gypsies still a problem in Spanish cities?

Not since the pockets of the Spaniards are empty.

Constantinople? I dunno it starts with a C maybe.