>Free: 1862 to present..............154 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>86 years
FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO

>1625

biggest mistake ever.

Remember that blacks still owe us reperations for 5 thousand years of slavery in egypt

I keep seeing this shit on Normiebook; I don't waste my time asking if Slavery began in English colonies that eventually became America.

WE

I don't get what you're trying to say.
Jim Crow started in the 1870s, though under different names in various Southern states.
You say Free from 1862 to Present but they weren't free to the same degree as white people and not universally across the country.

Do niggers not know that Slavery goes back, about as far back as we have recorded human history?

thing is its not happening now, we're pretty equal considering how diverse (aka fucked up ethnically) America is.

Separations between ethnic groups most of the time can be chocked up to being genetic in nature.

Western Blacks especially in the Americas are especially bad. For some reason they've completely regressed back into sub-saharan 70 IQ dindus. They wont hold themselves accountable anymore. Some blame the State, some the police, and others slavery. Slavery is not an argument, as they arent slaves anymore.

So they should get over it.

when the south lost the war they should have lined all the slaves up and shot them

Should have listen to the english royalty...There is a reason they wouldn't let these things into England and used their navy to block every other Euro country.Noooo normies have everything under control

Yes...But truth can't be used as a power move

Lincoln wanted to ship them ALL to Africa regardless of Antebellum status. Woulda been the only good move he made for his entire tenure.

What other ethnic groups have been enslaved or persecuted in some other way? How are they doing?

Daily reminder that most of the people complaining about slavery have lived their entire lives in the green space.

what makes me mad is the quotation marks around 'free'.

The descendants of slaves will never be satisfied.

This is why you have to kill slaves, and not let them become part of society, once they get any kind of control they want revenge no matter what. They will beg on their slave knees not to flog them. They will swear they will do anything if you don't hurt them.

Then their children become terrorists.

overlay this with a population growth graph. Far more African Americans existed under "Free" than slavery.

>Woulda been the only good move he made for his entire tenure.

Are you kidding? Slaves already outnumbered whites in the south in 1860. If they weren't stopped they would have turned all of America into Haiti.

This.

My parents have black friends from before segregation was abolished. They unilaterally liked it more, as most of the time it wasnt exhaustively enforced. Whites and blacks intermingled here and there but it was never forced. The one pro they all agree on is that you knew who didnt like you and you knew to avoid them. Made their lives less stressful and more clear cut. You never had to go through like wondering who didnt like you.

Segregation was put into law by Woodrow Wilson (D) in 1913

Yes, free from 1862 onwards is correct because segregation ≠ lack of freedom or lack of civil rights. It's simply separation in public spaces.

No I agree, there should have been something more extreme done. Lincoln had a good idea flushing them out.

Lincolns idea to ship all American Blacks to Liberia woulda been a great move.

Segregation means nothing..They could have made their own nation states and done what they wanted. We aren't there keepers

slavery in the americas was long before 1776

The south has never repented for their crimes against America....They can be racist all they want but they flooded this country with a large population of 70IQ morons

But it wasnt "American" Slavery. At that point it was British, Spanish, and French. If they want to hold that guilt over whitey's head, they're gonna have to swim across the pond.

Not only this...They destroyed every Island nation around America except Hawaii

>USA existed beforw 1776
This is some next level liberal revisionist history

The irish
We're fine, we don't cry and look for sympathy for it, we got over it

Hey they tried to warn us the entire time during the war to be fair. North was so desperate to maintain control and tax revenue access they were willing to ruin the country to preserve it.

The South literally fought a war to maintain state's rights as well as the second class status of black people. They were certainly punished afterwards as well for fighting the north, as they're still having their history shit on and their veterans slandered and defaced on monuments. History wasnt and isnt and will never be kind to those people. Not to mention their cities were razed completely thanks to Sherman and Lincoln. They dont need to repent they were punished regardless for it beyond what was called for.

>Hey they tried to warn us the entire time during the war to be fair

Do you not understand what I'm saying? They were unreasonable, No matter what was said they kept importing 70IQ people into our country they were already outnumbered. States rights are great but you imported them and then they flooded into the north.

> mongol horde yoke 300 years
> serfdom 364 years
> (((communism))) 70 years
> (((liberalism))) 27 years

negroids are natural slaves

they were enslaved by every culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks