Why do pink "people believe that they are Romans?

Why do pink "people believe that they are Romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/556505/ecf0b5006d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat

we dont

Can you please tell me why Pinks think they are the masterrace when everything they have is from brown mediteraneans

Don't worry they're going extinct soon

i never heard anybody say this you fucking self hating faggot.
dont you have achmeds dick to suck somewhere ?
the "pink people" are the conquerers of the seas, warrior spirits that came from atlantis.

Why do Somalians think they're Swedes?

>"pink people" are the conquerers of the seas, warrior spirits that came from atlantis.

Iberians are not pink

all humans were niggers until america was invented.

The race is caucasian, Jammal.

>modern mediterraneans
>white

Confirmed Roman here. Superior Roman Manlet genetics. Super high iq. Stuck in shit tier California surrounded by subs. Someone send the legions for help.

>I live in california but i have a super high iq i promise

nigger retard. get killed by a trump squad already.

>blondes
>white

We absolutely don't

>Blonde hair
>Meaning anything

We made society and all you fuckers want to do is play Barbie with your subhuman hair.

Why do you live in Sweden?

>not posting the original

I look like the guy on the right, am I white enough?

Yes, and there are subraces like Mediterranean. What's your point?

Du vet ditt öde undermänniska.

That's not a biologically categorized 'Subrace', but a phenotype described by collquial tongue.

What could be my point, Einstein?
Dindu with complex makes a claim about how Europeans are not of the same race as Italians, when they very well are and definetely had a lot of genetic exchange over the centuries.

That's nice Mehmet but I'm afraid we also have autosomal data. Europeans obviously cluster together and there is some degree of intra-cluster overlap, but there are nonetheless discernible differences between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans.

As far as I'm concerned, people like you who like to pretend that we're all one homogeneous happy population are just as bad if not worse than people who commit >muh divide and conquer. Pan-Europeanism is a threat and should be crushed.

>we

Shutup chingchong.

They're obviously still more homogenous to each each other than to anyone else arround on that planet.
Are you so stupid as not to realize that OP is a part of the 'white people have no culture' subversion meme. You don't have to be a pan-European fan to disagree there.

Romans got PINK'd in the north and KEBAB'd in the south.

Romans could never conquer the Germanics anyway. And Germanics eventually destroyed them.

i hacked the mainframe and found a picture of OP

Yes, because the ancient Romans and Greeks were totally all blonde and blue eyed. Too bad their art disprove that.

>Shutup chingchong.
Unfortunately for this line of argumentation I also happen to be an EU citizen. So when I say "we" I mean we.

>They're obviously still more homogenous to each each other than to anyone else arround on that planet.
Not only do I not dispute the relative interrelatedness of Europeans, I explicitly highlighted this fact in my previous post. However, that doesn't mean you get to pretend the actual, real genetic and phenotypical (not to mention cultural, historical, linguistic, etc., etc.) differences among European populations doesn't exist simply because this fact is inconvenient to whatever political agenda you're pursuing.

>Are you so stupid as not to realize that OP is a part of the 'white people have no culture'
I don't give a shit about OP's provocateuring. It's none too subtle and that's why I didn't take the bait. On the other hand, I do give a shit about people whining about D&C as though it were not the case that we ARE different and these differences should be respected and preserved.

Germans didn't conquer as much as the Romans though, meaning from Spain to Iraq

>obscenely, unneccessarily ornate
>completely functionless columns
>dumb yellow colour
>statues of naked men everywhere
>you have to read something over the door every time you enter

OR

>sturdy, simple design
>supporting beams, solid as fuck
>/comfy/
>more than one door, convenient
>no bullshit, everything you need and nothing more

I know which one I prefer

>Spain to Iraq
kek

>machinegunning stoneage natives
>same as conquering people in 200 BC

>moving the goalposts

To be honest I don't blame them.

The Romans are the grandparents of all European culture so of course if your from Europe you will look back at Rome as the forefathers. Moreso even than the Greeks.

The republic was better than the empire tho.

All major leaps in physics, mathematics and technology were made in western europe since the Romans conquered us.

And we are their memetic and genetic descendents.

Reminder Swedish boipucci belongs to Spaniard cock.

>tfw Italian
feels good man

That's different. The people from the bible are arguably ficticious characters (inb4 fedora), while the claim that "Romans and Greeks blonde and blue eyed Nordicks" can be disproven with a quick Google search of Roman and Greek art.

Because the Anglos, especially the new world variety, has little else to keep them remotely connected or, you know, relevant to the world.
Anglo historiography relates to history as a fanfiction relates to original work already after all, they need every bit of self-confidence and legitimacy they can muster, however fake it is.

And you're my wife.

Where did Italians go wrong?

That's an American.

I legitimately look like a statue of Apollo.

Also, nords don't look like that.

>Where did Italians go wrong?
mid 2000's were a mistake and that's an american not italian

Actually there's something even worse called Anglo israelism/christian identity.

sauce?

is that the one with red riding hood?

Yes~

just kidding faggot i got it

exhentai.org/g/556505/ecf0b5006d/