The Gender Revolution

If there are two biological sexes, that leaves room for only four possible combinations between the two, allowing for a maximum of four sexual orientations. How has the gender revolution continued in spite of this fact?

Delusional people inventing names for personal prefrences and mental illnesses.

And only two of those combinations result in reproduction

Damn that thing is a hon.

>Not posting the original version

lol rite? if u arent on hormones by age 3 just give up

Back in the day it was either gay or straight. If you have a dick and like dicks your gay if you like pussies your straight and vice versa. Now its just peoples fetishes which have taken over.

1/2

Male = metro faggy black hipster... nah man this ain't right.

Every time I try to argue this point, they accuse me of "confusing sex with gender." What the fuck do they mean by gender? All I'm saying is that there's only four possible combinations between two sexes.

>Goldberg
>Gold
>Shekels
>Media + Gold = Media Shekels
>Media Shekels
What is a jew, final answer

2/2

>>Goldstein
>>Stein
>>Gold
>>Jew Shekels
>>Media + Gold = Media Shekels
>>Media Shekels
>What is a jew, final answer

Everytime they do this, just point at that in every dictionary gender is a synonym of sex. They have no counter argument because they always point to the dictionary definition of feminism when saying it's about "equality".

Found your problem OP.

Here's my issue with all of this - "Intersex Nonbinary?" In reality, that person is either a male or a female. They may have some special identity all cooked up and ready to whine about, but in the REAL WORLD, that person in a man or a woman. "Androgynous." Didn't that used to just be an adjective? Again, that person is a man or a woman biologically. They can try their damn hardest to hit the middle ground, but they were born a male or female. Why are they so immune to reality?

Gender as they describe it didn't fucking exist 10 years ago. I could see a spectrum kind of like the Kinsey scale. but all of this girl born in a male body is bullshit. If you like to cross dress and pretend your a girl then thats a fucking fetish. unless you are going to do the big snip snip then you are just gay.

I have done this. They usually backpedal a bit and start telling me how "we can identify how we want." Like, no shit - you can. But identifying as a woman doesn't make you one.

Here's the argument I had with a trans queer. He argued that gender roles aren't real, so anyone can be whatever shit they want to be. So I asked why it was so important that they want to be a woman gender role. They told me to fuck off and that feelings are all that really matter and that by not calling him his prefered pronouns I was actively harming them.

They're delusional faggots. Every single one of them.

There's only one gender. ONE! The rest is all lies. The only true gender I'd attack helicopter.

Then tell them that they're mentally ill, because they're denying reality. :) If they continue to argue just act condescending until they get angry enough to get kicked off by mods.

What the fuck is a trans queer? Aren't trans people just men who used to be women and vice versa? Why the fancy labels?

>gender revolution
>normal male but no normal female
jej

I think its good they're naming all that bs because soon it will be used to name the mental disease they have

A trans queer is that faggot man who is dating and/or married to a tranny dude.

Best I can give is 3 sexes because hermaphrodites exist, still doesn't explain the 6 gorillion genders and orientations

I once had someone on facebook argue with me that herms aren't rare because .3 percent of the population is still a lot of people. Liberals are fucking retarded.

An self-identity label which makes the special snowflake even more special.

whenever you want to be special and unique but you can't commit to being gay or a tranny, just call yourself queer. nonbinary also works too

here's a link to a past thread on this:

>two biological sexes
TRIGGERED

>Androgynous
it´s more a style than a gender, it´s a fucking male or a fucking female who like to use both kind of clothes and both kind of behavior, thats not a fucking gender, thats a fashion style.
>transgender male
a girl who wants to be a man.
>intersex nonbinary
a fucking bisexual, that`s it, sometimes he wants to fuck a man sometimes a woman, sometimes a gecko. Nothing special.
and the male it´s a nigger, bravo National Geographic

Two biological sexes. The exceptions are defects.

Case and point, there are only two types of gametes. Only if there were a third type of gamete would a third biological sex be possible.

Gender is just some psychological fuckery dependent on ones own perceptions of themselves. It doesn't seem to have a limit. Frankly, shit outside of male / female / don't care is just longing for special snowflake status.

Intersex people are a physical anomaly caused by genetic deficiencies during development. If they counted as a third sex, we could use the same logic to say that because one human was born with eleven fingers, humans are not a species that is normally born with ten fingers.

Is this shit a loli or a shota?

The main contradiction of "sex is not the same as gender" ideology is quite easy to stress. For years modern society had been avoiding old traditional sexual stereotypes such as "women must like pink and men must play football", i. e. there was an idea that preferences should be determined by person, not by gender (sex). But suddenly in the heads of some freaks the preferences became meaningful for genders definition. For example, if a girl likes to play with cars she is not a qt tomboy, but a "boy trapped in girl's body". And of course these fools confuse such a usual old thing as sexual orientation with a genders problem.

tl;dr:
There are only 2 sexes, only genitalia mean. Personal preferences in clothes or passions is an absolutely different matter. Sexual orientation is an absolutely different matter.

That's what I'm saying. Two sexes = Four sexual orientations. Everything else is feel-good gender politics.

ROLL

page 17
there are girls with penis
Sup Forums would be happy to have this book

So you think it's another "current year" fabrication? The way they define everything, gender has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with how you "self-identify."

Fuck my shit up senpai.

shota

>transnigger
kek

I find this funny

what orientation am I if I like 2d boys?

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Thank god it is not from Argentina. Where did this come from?

nice roll

I find it ironic that my liberal classes were bemoaning the feminization of asian men, yet they're always congratulating white men who take on more feminine roles and character traits.

Fucking Jews.

Assuming you're male, just a really pathetic gay man.

For example, the sentence from a boy "It identify myself as a girl" has absolutely no sense. What does he even want to say? That he likes to dress mom's pants and skirt in the front of mirror? But nowadays even real girls usually just dress jeans. It's hilarious when people think that they fight old traditional stereotypes but in fact think in even more conventional way.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

GIVE ME THE BLOOD GOD
>inb4 I'm a faggy Slaanesh follower.

>Chaos Undivided.
Close enough.

nice

Fuck everything

Same

Spain - check out the archived thread if you want more info. he posted another photo from this manual

I'm a 19 year old jew.

I am handsome, smart, athletic ,virile, and have a big nose.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor on gender and christcucks and mudslimes t my college has read the first draft and thinks it's an absolute harem.

I have a girlfriend who is a playful and spontaneous whore.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of jewmour and good company to bang in the ass.

Both my parents are dead and in ashes.

I have many regrets which I don't care about unless they involve shekels.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth of getting my cock sucked and fucking of a homeless man twice my age.

I am a passionate rapist, a sharp thinker, and a trader of slutty women.

I am self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a twilight life at your goyim expense.

Show me the light

but Im not attracted to men

I'm a 32 year old fat balding man with huge fuckin nuts in a giant nutsack; will hrt work on me? Will I pass? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'm a girl who's a lesbian in a mans body and I wanna blow loads on girls titties with my penis that looks like a thick mushroom.

Respect that I'm different; like a single snowflake in a winter storm.

Bwahaha is this the new pasta? Seen it a few times so far. Good work.

Sounds to me like you're currently a man who wants to become a woman.

After your little transition, you will be a woman.

You will still be attracted to either men, women, both, or neither.

Your specialness still falls within the bounds of reality.

>attack helicopter
Color me apache

Sex isn't what is being argued you fucking dunce

>2017
>being gay for a drawing

Define gender for me, then.

crazy people usually get what they want because sane people can't handle crazy logic and you can't beat a crazy with real logic

anybody else?

This looks almost like Sup Forums satire.

here paste.click/RfvLcM

Rollin'

at best theres 3 combinations your either a man, woman, or you have both sets of junk and are a freak.

Having both makes you intersex, which isn't a third sex; it's a physical abnormality.

The think gender is the behavior. and sex is the physical characteristics.

The fact of the matter is that gender is the same thing as sex, and the idea of "gender as a social construct" was made up by post-modernists in social sciences who shouldn't be taken seriously.

gay

but it IS real. and not just the fringe left on tumblr, but it's where the "good liberals" are threatening to carry our civilization.

they're willing to virtue signal away the most basic facts of biology in order to "be nice to people" - and to criminalize the speech of anyone who doesn't automatically agree that all males can hypothetically be females, and vice versa.

That's my perspective. Sadly, the well's been too thoroughly poisoned against that type of rhetoric - so I have to settle for defining the limitations of sex and sexuality.

No, gender was always a synonym for biological sex. Progressives have just recently hijacked the term to mean something completely else. If gender is something made up in the mind, then gender just doesn't fucking exist and can mean anything and therefore nothing, therefore people should just refer to others as their sex.

Oh, wait. You're arguing the same thing as me. Nevermind. Sorry for ranting.

wait what

thats the same person

thats a fucking man in the second pic, you can see the mustache shadow, the height of the forehead with the square hairline, and the width of the mouth and jaw and her shoulder width are all beyond normal female proportions. all of """her""" pictures appear to hide """her""" neck width as well

someone help confirm this

>not posting the ORIGINAL version
are you some kind of sexist pig?

lol, is that attack helicopter from a different Nat Geo cover.

lets see which sort of degenerate I am.

>Stargate
could be worse!

Why the fuck do you care what type of surgery they get or hormones they take or what clothes they wear? It doesn't effect you in the slightest and its all consensual.

Easy there. That strawman didn't do anything to you.

I don't care how they live, but I care when it DOES start to affect me. They're starting to preach this delusion in school to young children.

Surely you can choose your child's school?

Only Americans would be stupid enough to offer sex change in a student loan package for youngsters going simply through a phase.
Think of it, you offer your student to damage him / herself for the rest of their life making them suicidal with the sweet promise of: "hey kid, why not have a sex change now? We pay for it and if you want it later you can't because you're too old and / or have too much debt".

Fuck off America, we don't want nothing to do with your weird and unnatural mindset, you're fucking weird, you try to change and talk us into hating ourselves. you are a cancer and you need to fucking die.

I can choose between schools that all offer this leftist dogma. This is spreading.

golly

rollin

>N = 2
>4 possible combinations

Why so serious, goyim?

After looking at a mirror I can say this is a jew tranny in the pic