>2017
>being nationalist
explain yourselves bigots

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-37984719
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is a lot harder to watching from the closet your white, blonde wife make love to a strapping black bull if you're a nationalist, indeed.

>2017
>being nationalist
The country keeps you alive
Keeps the culture of your people alive
Keeps the ties which make up your economy and gets food to your table

in return you must protect your country.
It is really that simple.

Explain why cities in US with most crime and murder rate always have Liberal majority population?

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>Tolerance
>A good thing when it's so easily taken advantage of

Where did this meme pop up from I've been seeing it all day

Nice pasta

None of the things in the nationalist section sound terrible, most are great.

The whole liberal one is horrible

Blacks vote Democrat.

>Peaceful coexistence
Laughable. Disagree with a liberal and see how peaceful they coexist. Disagree with BLM and witness all the peace they will try to reign down on you.

>Tolerance
Just because they are cucks who infantilize brown people doesn't mean they're tolerant.

>Respect for women
See point above, but replace brown people with women.

>LGBT+
So what? They support lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and all those weird forms of mental illness parading around as "different genders"

>Asceticism
Being dumb, broke, and living with your parents isn't asceticism, it's called being a loser.

>Political Correctness
PC can eat dicks. Big giant bags of dicks.

We don't have to. Might makes right, vermin.

>christcuck
>nationalist

lel

Because I went to Berlin and all I saw was Refugee's and roaches

Liberal
>pointless existence
>tolerance, except for those I deem intolerant
>slimy, wet pushover for women
>degenerate
>smug and condescending
>thought police

Nationalist
>race war
>recognise harsh realities of race and culture
>push women around - they like it
>moral
>down to earth
>free speech

"Suspension of all moral prohibitions" is on he wrong side. That is exactly what 'liberal' means.

But you know that. This is bait.

Well done, 8/8.

Last I checked "coexistence" wasn't letting a group of foreigners come in your country, wife, etc, and removing your cultural identity and replacing it with theirs.

X vs Y memes have become a retarded corruption of themsleves. Jew post located.

>being nationalist

Your country is quite nationalistic, so what`s the problem to be nationalist?

*i`m not nationalist, but you`re fucking turkroach*

A little free advice for you, fuck Trad Publishers. If you get rejected more than 3 times, publish that shit on Amazon independently. You get more control and keep a bigger part of your sales (35-70% depending on how your price it)

Spend 300-400 on a professional cover design. I have two books selling on Amazon right now and working on a third, I had to do my own covers because, I think due to the subject matter, the artsy little snowflakes would find a reason to not be able to take on my work.

I am no PS wiz but mine are okay, and my sales are going well but not breaking any records.

Both of mine are non-fiction though, one is a take down of BLM and their lies, which is probably why I could not find a cover artist.

I hope they vote anything but in the future, we should start a political party called 'nig nogs now' and just promise the blacks anything to get into office and then quietly fix their cities like shoe elves. Not because we need to do it in secret, city workers just don't want to get shot doing their job. Or we could just remove the blacks from America?

Because we are not cucks to the Jewish agenda

Kill yourself

>The picture already explains it, low-T.

globalism has failed germany. the refugees and samolis didnt bring with them economic growth. quite to the contrary growth has been declining this year for the germans. 3rd quarter was the worst they have done in a while and 4th quarter data isnt in yet

but they went from Q1 0.7% to Q2 0.4% to Q3 0.2%. its half rounded up to the nearest tenth.

bbc.com/news/business-37984719

Globalism is the most terrifying Jewish trick. It is disguised as peace, but is truly the genocide of all peoples and races. Nationalism gives you the chance to fight back.

Literally no downside

>liberals
>ascetic

ayy lmao