WE

why are canadians always trying to be relevant lmao
go away

winnipeg fag here saying thanks for love in time of refugees crisis

is ok papa enjoy your mexicans and cucking

I cannot hate my fellow American citizens

>Miami

Iktf fellow FLbro

Halifax fag. i see "welcome refugees'" signs everywhere here, makes my blood boil.

I live on the border so I put Michigan UP and WI as my home.

Burger here. Don't really know shit about Canada is a liberal cesspool along with Quebec. America is pretty great, except for Commiefornia. I fucking love Ohio And Maine. I added Texas, Alaska, and Montana because they are beautiful. I don't like the north liberal states. Colorado has stoner culture which I Hate and New Mexico is full of illegals. Nice thread OP.

Utah would be homeland if it wasn't so self-righteous
California would be homeland if it wasn't so expensive and Mexified.
Arizona would be homeland if it wasn't landlocked.

Can't really hate my fellow Americans either... I just hate what Jewish propaganda has turned them into.

Rate me

Why the love for Delaware?

WUZ

WE WUZ DA USA FUCKIN' CRACKA!!!!!!

Oh, god, thousands of years after the USA has passed into history, niggers will start claiming the USA was actually black the whole time, won't they?

Do you live in the ocean?

Yeah probably.

I wish. I just don't claim any states. Ancestry my family is pretty nomadic and I have lived in many states.

You're such a fucking turbo-libtard that you should kill yourself immediately.

>Liking all the cucked states, disliking based states.

I suppose you think you can choose your gender too?

Note for NY: Love for Upstate + KWF for NYC = Mixed

Here you go

I dislike redneck and nig states the most. Nothing "based" about Mississippi, Michigan, or South Carolina. If it wasn't for Charleston port, blacks would hardly exist on this continent.

New York has cool cities and countryside, as do Utah, Arizona, and California. Arizona and Utah are actually pretty conservative states. I don't like Nevada because it's economy is based on gambling and attracting trashy people.

Some southern states I can tolerate are Georgia and Texas. Texas has a lot of things to do as far as jobs and activities, and Georgia is where I was born and where some of my ancestors are from. They were from the swampy southlands and moved to Florida, which makes Florida another home. I spent a lot of time in Alabama and didn't like any of it. Humid, hot, rednecks and blacks all over, and nothing in the way of activity if you are not into outdoor sports or NASCAR.

Whites are retarded for ceding California back to Mexico. It used to be the perfect state. I can still like what the state used to be.

Ay, fellow Bluenoser

You haven't been to the UP if you think that about Michigan.

It really should be a state all on its own.

Blacks wouldn't be a problem if you faggot yanks hadn't fought a war for them to be free.