Did anyone of you actually cared for her emails? Or was it just to weaken her during the election?

Did anyone of you actually cared for her emails? Or was it just to weaken her during the election?

She is a career criminal. She does not belong in the White House.

literally Who?

Umm a lot of people care(d) bud. Fucking retard german. Kill yourself moron

Did I care if she was negligent in her duties and possibly exposed us to attacks in one form or another? You're baiting right?

I read a shitload of them and it was a scary experience. Like when I was catholic and started to actually read the entire bible... so much fucked up shit that priests couldn't explain... started smelling a lot like bullshit, and so did Clinton. It didn't help that I know first hand about her taking over of Haiti's little remaining value (mines) while simultaneously fucking Haitians over. Just a horrible human being.

both?

kek

I miss the Podesta threads, even if most of his emails were inane, irrelevant, or spam

it was just a talking point to make her seem corrupt. i really doubt anyone based their decision on them lol

Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger you, ameriburger. Just wondering because was talking about it as soon as Trump was elected. Same with this pizza gate stuff.

It was like reading a political novel such spooky stuff I tell you desu, I needed an exorcism after each session

*no one was talking about it

1 post by OP. Please sage useless threads guys.

I just want to see her, her family, and anyone associated with her completely destroyed. That's all I want.

>It didn't help that I know first hand about her taking over of Haiti's little remaining value (mines) while simultaneously fucking Haitians over.

I used this as an example of the terribleness that is the Clinton foundation and was mocked. Some people can't be helped.

>burger hanging out in Canada for a bit, voted for trump

Her 33,000 emails or the wikileaks emails?

I cared strongly about the podesta-emails and dnc wikileaks emails the whole way. They certainly pushed me more towards trump from what would have originally been a soft support for trump.

The 33,000 emails was just usual politicians being retarded and getting away with it by being corrupt as fuck to me. I never brought it up when debating Hillary fans because they just didn't care about this at all. The only shit I give about the emails is an intense desire to read them. I want to see those important "yoga and wedding" documents.

Some retards obviously cared, considering how much she dropped after Comey's letter. It was just enough to win us the election.

>tfw trump will never go full fascist and have corrupt politicians hung from the roof of government buildings as a message to the rest of the corrupt cunts

>because no one was talking about it as soon as Trump was elected

Wenn du nicht mehrmals am Tag dich im Katalog umschauen kannst, dann darfst du doch gerne Grillen gehen, mein guter Mann.

Screech, the progress ogress

She should have kept her work in the office and not took it home. Cause and effect. Hillary has only herself to blame. Keep the private servers for personal stuff not professional.

I cradled up to them every night and cuddled with them. I bought them flowers and a bottle of red on friday evenings. I cared deeply for them.

>Did anyone of you actually cared for her emails?

Absolutely.

If she can't handle her emails properly, how is she supposed to handle our country properly?

This.

The media intentionally conflated "her emails" with "her national security risk" which came back to haunt her when DNC leaked emails wouldn't stop reminding people about Hillary's national security risks...