*sips tea*

*sips tea*

>Trump cares more about getting shit done than identity politics

I hope the left never abandons this winning strategy.

Thank god

How the fuck is that tweet "fair and balanced" news

NPR should be defunded

>Lighthizer
>White

Because fuck having the best people for the job no we need to have one of every race!

You know that diversity is the number one priority of a winning team because of what a great, powerful, and influential place the Democrats are in right now.

>1 post by this ID.

Sage and hide shill/bait thread.

that fact they care more about diversity than skill is why they are losing.
Liberals have diversity, but no skill.

What the fuck is with this autistic tea bullshit. What the fuck does that even mean?

I wish Trumped picked a staff of all Jews just to redpill anyone who isn't yet,.

> muh npr ratings are unbiased

Choosing someone to fill a diversity quota is inherently racist. If we are going to get past race, as leftists demand, than diversity quotas should be abolished. Liberals illogical positions on race are about to be smashed wide open for all to see in the years to come.

I'm no longer afraid to be called a racist if I'm merely a race realist.

NPR politics is shockingly bad.

A person or people trying to smugly troll/disrupt Sup Forums. It boggles the mind to think how spectacularly ignorant they must be.

>the government paid for this tweet

>NPR
Only good for music
Everything else is dogshit

It's literally just liberals.
There was an NPR broadcast talking about how new jersey, Michigan, and Kentucky had plenty of space; thus we should let in 10 million + refugees

WHITE
FUCKING
MALES

I cannot even right now. He's literally Hitler

jews arent white, fäm

Well well well. If you bloody well like tea so much, why did you dump it in the river?

This. I used to work for one of the major IT corporations and HR would constantly send me emails every week for the 2 years I was there asking me to fill out a form saying what ethnicity I am. I would never fill it out for them because it's bullshit. If you're not racist then why does my ethnicity matter?

>implying white men are the only men who can get shit done

Wow

>npr points out innocuous fact
>losers on Sup Forums try to defend Sir Little Hands with >m-muh indiscriminate selection
*sips tea*

> another white man
DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS GENDER AND RACE IDENTITY?

Good
Thats what I voted for.

>mfw the left continues to be absolutely obsessed with identity politics.

>I can't believe he chose a white guy based on merit, and not a KANG/cunt because of his skin/ hers bottomless pit

White men and Jews have higher IQ, and superiorly more capable of getting shit done.

A white guy was the best guy for the job. Thus that's who was picked, without regard to any diversity quotas. As it should be.

>*implying white men get things done better

>adding another white man to his already relatively non-diverse cabinet

Good.

We won. We do not want diversity. We get what we want because we won.

This

Fuck those godless Jews

Whites and Jews for life

EPR receives federal funding

The last thing I need is another nigger ruining America

Trump should nominate a wheelchair bound lesbian trans-racial Mexican negro to be Secretary of bureau of Indian affairs.

that would show every1 that he's not racist

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>do you want your open heart surgery performed by the best team of doctors or the most diverse team of doctors?
sips tea

If the first and only thing that you have to point out about an appointment is the candidate's race and gender, you fucking lost the debate already, whether it's Condoleezza Rice or Robert Whatshisface

based best ally working the lib lobs

>look at the societies white men built
>look at the societies non white men built

hrrrmm... really kaboodles my noodles.

Bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen faggot
>Ib4 1 post by this id
Fuck off i have work tomorrow

What kind of diversity are we talking here? Is it Asians?

>Im 19 but waaaay smarter for my age.
>Let me validate myself to you
>Please like me

If by "shit" you mean "robbing liquor stores" and "creating bastards".

You'll get killed by an Antifa militia, like the rest of Trump voters. Enjoy your White genocide goym

So? The only reason to ever choose a gender-balanced cabinet is if the year happens to be 2015. My calendar says the current year is 2017, so I see no issue here.

do you think the op tweet is talking about asians? lmao

lol, this bait

Can't wait til NPR gets their federal funding removed

17 days

>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.
what the fuck does this even mean

Leaf on vacation?
Yep, same

Solid bait 8/10

>wrote a novel
>misspells salable

It started off with a screencap of a leftist twitter post where she punctuated some smug rambling about men or something with *sips tea*

It's been used by shills in their repetitive threads ever since

Yeah you are a good source of humor, Here is a (you)

of cours not. that was a joke.

>*sips tea*
Thanks, new filter time.

It's not public. It's private.

NPR wall-to-wall Jews, too, so their complaints about "diversity" are either typically laughable kike hypocrisy or rage-inducing, depending on how many redpills you're on.

it's funny you say that, I actually am a leaf on vacation

This isn't even good bait

8 years of a black man and his diverse cabinet don't seemed to have helped us out very much what with the national debt being colossal, still having boots on the ground in Iraq and Trashcanistan, AND a shadow/proxy war in Syria that's killed over a half million people and caused the migrant crisis destroying Europe.

>Michigan, and Kentucky had plenty of space; thus we should let in 10 million + refugees

What would happen if we imported a bunch of refugees and let them loose in the bad parts of Detroit and Flint? We could sell tickets.

>Antifa militia.

I'd like to see those faggots try something like that over here.

Good. It's time for shit skins to do the world a favor and kill themselves

NPR is technically privately funded, mostly by kikes too

To make a shitload of tea, obviously.

Trump named Peter Navarro director of the White House National Trade Council, which overseas Lighthizer.

So your (((facts))) are incorrect and even if they were, so what? Trump picks the most qualified/loyal people, whether or not they have dark skin, like getting fucked in the ass, or have a moist stinky place AKA a vagina.

>creative writing professor
>thinks

Israel is shit tier

8 years of Obama multicultural feel-good regime.

Maybe it's time for the Whites to take it back.

And NPR can lick my sweaty asscrack for reals.

kys, leaf.

Ayy

>White men and Jews

Jews are white

Who would have thought that people who are so religious that they are willing to move across the world and risk getting blown up/stabbed on a daily basis could be so dumb?