Yellow fever in White Nationalist community??

Are Jews behind this or it's just some modern fetish?I noticed it makes WN Women angry

Other urls found in this thread:

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/russian-women-increasingly-marrying.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ok, those are all dudes.

and im going to bang every last one

Who else would fuck those guys other than Thai hookers?

It stems from obviously compromised WN movements like Richard Spencer and Co. who fail to see that WN + yellow (or anyone else for that matter) isn't actually white nationalism.

That shit is retarded and I can't take him serious.

But WN women should also clean themselves up, no piercings or tattoos, get rid of those stupid ass hair styles, and don't draw attention with clothes.

Hitler liked Japan and you're on a weeaboo website, dude.

LOL came here today right after reading his "purity tests" article huh?

I did kind of come around though when he pointed out that the important test is "what have they done for whites/ to stop these kikes, etc?"

If it gasses kikes I can look past thai degeneracy.

I wear a mask at tinder, my description states that I am anti-communist.

My first match in tinder was a korean girl, first after months. She is nice, feminine and intelligent unlike the German girls with their nose piercings, body tattoos and questionable personal hygiene.

btw she likes my blue eyes, screw you guys

First we cuck the Asians, then the blacks, then the Mexicans.

I've always find asian women very attractive and would even love to date one but I would never have a kid with anyone who isn't white. I couldn't do that to my genetic lineage.

Dating even high tier women is easy with this one strange trick.

In and of itself, is attraction Morally wrong?

Does one instantly commit sin for his attraction to women of other races? I think not.

Attraction in and of itself is essentially amoral, it is neither right nor wrong to experience eros, nor more than it is to experience Pragma or Ludus. Acting solely on this attraction and refusing to exercise impulse control is, however.

Does a man commit sin engaging in a love affair? I would argue that he does not, should he do so with some measure of temperance and restraint (ie. not fucking everything in plain sight). Romantic love is ultimately a pleasant feeling, should one not allow it to cloud one's judgement and I would personally not seek to berate a man for such action. Particularly here, within the realms of Sup Forums and the Alt-Right. Whilst our anger may be righteous indignation, it is still draining on one's spirit and body, being so angry all of the time.

However, should that man fail to realise that such a tryst must eventually come to an end for the sake of racial homogeny in one's children, then that is his transgression.

It isn't connected to physical attraction. We are all wired to be the most attracted to our own race. But there is also a psychological attraction. Black dudes chase after white women because of their inferiority complexes and think that way they can help themselves.

White men chase after Asian women because they are more traditional and value culture and family while white women became only interested in riding the cock carousel.

are you me?

You're a better man than I, though I intend to do so over there and not pollute this lovely prison colony with my mongrel progeny

So wait, this is implying if you're a white nationalist, you only fuck other white people?

there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the services industry

White people feel the instinctual need to improve their genepool with Asian genetics. It's exactly the same as the reason why Black dudes are so obsessed with White Women. They want to breed with a woman from a superior race.

Same, I think asian girls are super cute and I like the culture but I can't imagine feeling the same attraction for my kids if they do not look like me at all

>White nationalist
>Has yellow fever

Pick one.

asian women make good racist nationalists.

white nationalism might have to compromise for a eurasian country.

when we invade north korea, we can declare it anglo-east asian land only.

>btw she likes my blue eyes, screw you guys
she likes them so much she wants to destroy them

>asians
>superior to anything

You make a good point senpai :/

He's cucking asian men and spreading his white seed across Asia, what's more pro-white than that?

>a russki
>literal litter of Pattaya (Thailand)
>un-ironically critiquing males sick of materialistic western slatterns

meanwhile, in Soviet Korkadil...
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/russian-women-increasingly-marrying.html

So you're saying race mixing is okay? I'll keep that in mind =)

Objectively highest IQ. Whites are to Asians as Blacks are to Whites.

Dating Asian women can be a very successful relationship model.

I'll ignore the obvious talking points and just discuss a few points that are usually overlooked.

1. Asian women are physically small. This, along with their submissive personalities, naturally lend towards the creation of stable alpha male / submissive female relationships which are very healthy long term.
2. White men have a racial +3 attraction when hooking up with Asian females. Not only does this make finding an Asian qt much easier, but it ensures their desire for you over time will statisticly remain higher, since its easier for you to keep their pussies wet, which is always beneficial in a marriage at some level.
3. If your a semi-autist with bad socialization or linguistic skills, this is far less damaging, since there's often a natural language barrier.
4. Asian girls, due to their small size and personalities, hold a White man's attraction better than your average White female. This is due to various fetishes which manifest in said relationship: Asian fetish, race play, latent pedo fetish. The honest truth is that these fetishes enhance marriage with an Asian qt, if only on a subconscious or minimal level.

I would recommend picking up Asian girls from over seas though, but beware of gold diggers.

t. married to Asian wife for 10+ years with kiddos

How do your kids look like? White or asian?

I think you're a complete cuck for breeding with an Asian while thanking you for helping produce half white and half asian girls. I love me some petite framed girl with giant milky tits. Mixed boys are fucked tho

Yellow fever is a meme but I did end up marrying an asian woman because she hates niggers, spics, islam, SJW's, likes guns, has an engineering degree and wants to be a stay at home mom and raise kids.

I sorta regret not being able to have blonde blue eyed kids but what the hell.

I think some just see their woman as better behaved. Doesn't help that our women backstab us.

What would be the downsides of living and procreating with an Asian lady?

White boys like asian girls because they have small penises and aren't alpha/dominant enough to get a white girl.

Asians usually share alot of the same values or at least understand the roles of a woman. Asians are also nearly the only other race on the same level as Europeans (specifically east asians)

She's more than likely to stab you in your sleep because she had a dream where you were cheating on her.

What do they smell like down there? Is it much different than white women?

Whaddaya mean, Tengri? If you plow an Asian they WILL look just like you.

Have you ever cheated on her? Just a female fish head after all. Naturally, you need white woman on the side, right.

I've slept with several and that's not happened. I've heard of baka gaijin women who freak out like that though

For some reason, since I saw a few burgeranons posting their faces here, I am laughing hard at this meme every time I see it.

say that when youre balls deep in an asian qt, raw dog, about to nut.

ugh, why the fuck is it so hard for these sexpats to find pale skinned asian girls who are actually attractive?

not these disgusting faced brown girls

+1 for that pic, lol.

The Jews are behind it because people with Asian blood are way easier to control. It's just another way for them to destroy the white race. Just take a look at North and South Korea, China etc... They all control their people easily.

I haven't because i'm not a nigger with a "side chick". I've had white girlfriends in the past though, svenska faktiskt eftersom jag bodde i sverige innan jag flyttade hit.

But when it comes to settling down and getting kids cheating is nigger tier, you want a stable family and staying together is important for the family cohesion.

How are your Chinks in bed, Straya? Don't miss out on the dirty details, please.

hate to say it but this

tibetans and japs are honorary aryans

Haha, the (((Swede))) got to you, then.

kek

I've been shitposting for hitler on Sup Forums longer than many of you've been able to nut and I married an azn qt3.14

One word

Honoraryans

Only because you fuck 'em, doesn't mean you reproduce with 'em.

Well, i fled the sinking ship that is Sweden and moved to the land of the free. So i'm a mail order husband i guess. Worth it.

cuntland, kiwiland and weedland are destined to become hapa countries. you cannot stop it. forces beyond our control have already been set in motion. just be glad youre fate is not ours, to become a monkey state like hueland.

Finns are a mix between swedes and mongols thats why they're degenrates

>he fled Sweden to burgerland...

>their women
>our women

No woman, will be your woman.

weird how they're so hot huh

Well at least i have muh gunz. My sister married a german and she's stuck in that hellhole. But she's a communist feminist so she got what she asked for.

Phillipino women still have values and white men seek and respect that.

t.friendhasFlipwifeandshe'sprettyswell

If I were to side with racial nationalism, I would go with pan-Eurasian nationalism. Any people descended from Europe or Asia that doesn't follow radical Islam is fine with me. Neanderthals lifted humans into the skies and erectus is pulling us back down.

Not quite that dispiriting, their a few points up on the scale (10 or so on average), but they usually lack innovation skills.

>lets in over 100k shitskins/year
>ooga booga finns be degenerate
nt swedecuck, you are just mad because you got cucked hard when Binland took Ă…land from you

Filipinos are fucking sandnigger Cucks beacuse they're muslim

Most were fob though I had a long term relationship with a naturalised one. The only one that wasn't a starfish was a Muslim one from Indonesia.

"White" "women" are pure cancer so asians are least insane option in this insane world.

She looks like anime come to live, wtf.

Filipinos aren't Asian. At least not the kind of Asians we talk about when concerning value as a race.

They're making an effort though.

Texas is about 40% Spic already afaik. So you better know how to use muh gunz.

Was that Straya for all of them were traps except the mudslime?

So you exclusively fucked traps and a mudslime?

Thais are the worst asians you dont know if it is a boy or a girl sucking your dick

Why does that bother you?

Cause i'm not a cuck

I don't believe you.

WN don't mind Asians because Asians are just as protective of their culture and recognize the importance of cultural and racial purity.

Think about it. You start letting Muslims and niggers in your nice Asian country, suddenly it's not so nice and Asian anymore.

White's go to Asia for a taste of Asia. Asians go to USA for a taste of the USA. No need for mixing, everyone's happy.

Says the german your people are more nigger cucked than mine

>germanystan

ok

i live in a 95% spic part of texas

they aren't too bad in behavior, but don't expect them to ever accomplish anything in their lives

I think we should separate guy who just sleep with girls,and those who get married and have children.

You don't have to be shy about it, Sven. Just admit how much you love it. Give in to your feelings, listen to your heart. Refugees need love, too!

((( Sweden)))

filipinos and cambodians are nigger like. cambodians have these love huts made by her fucking father where they are encouraged to fuck dozens of men to see who's sexually compatible with the cambodian. filthy niggers

is that guy on the right supposed to be white?

also sage for not Sup Forums. fuck yourself faggot

How does it feel to have that smelly arab dick up your ass you fucking cuck

Asians sure as hell make better allies than enemies.

The only people I consider enemies are the people who think they have the right to steal white homelands.

We can have a white homeland without any friction with Asians.

Jews are who started all of this mess and world wars, I think once whites take back control we will stop the globalism shit and become nationalists and get along with the rest of the world.

I am also highly for the USA leaving Japan and letting them build their own military again.

They had nice thick feminine penises.
How could I resist?

China is the biggest asian threat to white society cause the brits raped them chinks

I don't know. But see: we are already getting closer. You are describing the male genital in fleshy detail and practices to do it.

Tell me more what you want to do with it.

So you fucked something like pic related?

What's that like?

>By ending up as mixed raced. Good Job.

That's Duterte's cabinet. Thoughest men this side of the Chinese Sea

Coloured large iris lenses and some shitty instagram filter will do that.

The Philippines is literally 90% Catholic. They're a Christian majority and many of them hate Muslims.