Its Happening

Guys....Germany is coming back

>Cologne saves New Years Eve by particularly targeting people that look foreign
>Leftist politicians were outraged but were silent when a poll showed that 79% of the population thought they did the right thing (n-tv.de/politik/Die-Gruenen-lassen-Peter-allein-im-Shitstorm-article19461466.html)
>Police are currently searching through refugee camps and refugee homes thanks to berlin

and something no one talks about

>When the German Army(Bundeswehr) was founded, the constitution forbade them from invading other countries, this has now silently been changed. Germany can help invade other countries again.(derwaechter.net/bundesregierung-plant-angriffskrieg-und-streicht-dafur-paragraph-80-im-strafgesetzbuch)
>Soldiers and Tanks are being sent to the russian and polish borders

We're back

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/2016-12/asylum-law-germany-migration
derwaechter.net/bundesregierung-plant-angriffskrieg-und-streicht-dafur-paragraph-80-im-strafgesetzbuch
derwaechter.net/
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38495456
cnbc.com/2015/09/27/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-pressing-facebook-ceo-over-anti-immigrant-posts.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/merkel-allows-prosecution-of-german-comedian-who-mocked-turkish-president/?utm_term=.fb80850d4f04
br.de/nachrichten/angriffskrieg-100.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/vstgb/__13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LFQsK48uEgY
stupidlaws.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and "Mein Kampf" becomes a bestseller

It's a start

> Thinking the current German ZOG government will fight in the interests of the German/European people

It does sound slightly more positive but why would they suddenly change course after engineering this whole fiasco in the first place? Doesnt make sense.

fugg

Do they teach you in school not to feel good about being German? I imagine German Nationalism is taboo there.

>merkel immediately helps provoking Russia
Kill this fucking cunt and we can talk.

They teach you that the Nazis we're bad of course, but they don't tell you that being german is bad if thats what you mean.

1) They will elect Merkel
2) Nothing will change
3) Germany will be cucked into self-annihilation

>If they do re-elect her then it will probably cause a higher likelihood of a violent retaliation. AfD don't have enough support/power to do jackshit so its probably better she gets in again.

I had always assumed the ghosts of Nazi Germany had influenced Current Year Germany and that's why merkels didn't want to hold the German flag; that any semblance of German patriotism and pride would have shitposters talking about how the Nazi's are back.

So have you gotten any of them out yet or are you still handing out slaps on the wrist?

Relevant

GERMANY NO!

BAD DOG!

This is really how it looks to be honest.

There is a slow but steady shift of opinion on Merkel's policies even in the mainstream media, I've been noticing it for a few months now.

Check out this article published in Zeit, a major left-leaning outlet in German:

zeit.de/politik/2016-12/asylum-law-germany-migration

It's actually a pretty sensible read, well worth it. This is the English translation

Someone post the unedited version of this.

Not this shit again. Didn't you learn last time?

>derwaechter.net/bundesregierung-plant-angriffskrieg-und-streicht-dafur-paragraph-80-im-strafgesetzbuch
>derwaechter.net/
>§80 is replaced by §80a
>basically says the same thing
>autists sperg out on the internet, fantasizing about a war against Russia

ITT: Morons who cannot into basic logic.

You racist imbeciles and your dumb as shit "sources" all the time. :^)

And that's where you two morons are wrong.

a) she didn't want to hold a shitty tiny flag given by fucking Röhe because it's not her style and we're not into your kind of political shit circus style
b) Merkel spends day after day working for her country and you think it's unpatriotic? Get your dumb heads checked, you morons.

2017 WILL BE THE YEAR GERMANY GETS UNKEKED

ORDNUNG UNDS RECHT

>t. türk vatandaşı

>So have you gotten any of them out yet or are you still handing out slaps on the wrist?

There are a few kinks to work out.

The main difficulty as that in most cases, the North african countries simply refuse to take them back. This could be countered by threatening them with withholding development aid.

Another problem is that in many cases the nationality or the identity of the perp aren't know because they destroyed their papers or just refuse to divulge the information. I think this could be countered by jailing them until they divulge the information that's necessary to deport them.

Another big problem is that deportation is not a Federal matter, it's up to the states. Some states are simply inept or downright refuse to deport most people, and they've also taken to blocking stricter deporation legislation in the second chamber of German parliament.

They are under massive pressure though and I hope they will budge soon.

>Merkel spends day after day working for her country and you think it's unpatriotic?

Her "work" let in a few million testosterone fueled foreigners that don't speak German and can't even read. Then she pushed for laws putting germs behind bars for complaining about it.

Real fucking patriot.

Shocking for a newspaper that posted this just a few months ago: "Zuwanderer sind nicht krimineller als Deutsche"

What's their end game I wonder? :^)

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber

Seriously, though. Please read this article and tell me what you think.

It's quite well written and very sincere in its assessment of the situation. The rhetoric is calm and sensible, and I think this is why it has the potential to appeal to liberals too.

All the best to you, may 2017 be your year.

>Her "work" let in a few million testosterone fueled foreigners that don't speak German and can't even read.

Her work (not "work" you shithead) relieved EU partner states which were either unwilling, too lazy or incapable to deal with large amounts of refugees you moron.

>Then she pushed for laws putting germs behind bars for complaining about it.
Which laws would that be, you sperglord? :^)

Well yeah, the people are kind of back, but now you need to focus on your government. Things still aren't looking too good there.
Good luck anyway, fellow neighbours.

sie haette sowieso KEINE einlassen sollen. You have no fucking moral duty to destroy your country from within.

>moving tanks and stuff to polish and Russian border
Fucking idiots

I don't see much of a contradiction there, to be honest.

The article I linked didn't say that migrants are less or more prone to crime than natives. All it says is that we should deal with those who are prone to crime.

>to destroy your country from within

You dumbasses and your weirdo racist fantasies.

>yfw it's true

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38495456

You've still got much more to work on, Hans. Keep this up, keep the liberal politicians out of power. Don't get consumed by the rapefugees.

Sincerely, Sup Forums

fucking leave the russians alone

>I don't see much of a contradiction there

Except that the BKA shows the complete opposite: Immigrants are more criminal than Germans, by a large margin,

Until you kick out the left wing majority from the Bundestag, vote Merkel out, instate a hard line right winger for your president and PM, burn your constitution and write a new one, holocaust the shitskins, and the Hakenkreuz flies above the newly renamed Reichstag, Germany will never be back.

Great job Hans, keep it up and you guys can officially join the uncucked club. Just need to get campaigning to get Merkel out. Think of the effort the Trump supporters and Brexiters put forth and do it for the good of your nation.

There's ways to show the hazards of all of everything done to your country without having hate police knocking on your door, just be educated and well worded about it.

God speed Germany, get it right this time!

Where have you been when Hitler became a bestseller author

>>If they do re-elect her then it will probably cause a higher likelihood of a violent retaliation. AfD don't have enough support/power to do jackshit so its probably better she gets in again.

Those don't sound like little "kinks", they sound like major problems that will have much difficulty getting solved, considering the massive bureaucracy. Or am I mistaken?

Germany, I have been asking for this since the early 90s, and me and my whole family are hardcore libertarian American military people.

Please fucking happen.
Can we not end up fighting again? I want to see my Jerry friendos own their country.

>>Soldiers and Tanks are being sent to the russian and polish borders
this fucking fantasy

This is actually a result of meme magick.

>Her work (not "work" you shithead) relieved EU partner states which were either unwilling, too lazy or incapable to deal with large amounts of refugees you moron.
And the solution to this was to flood your country? Good job, I bet you guys fought tooth and nail for that fucking wonderdeal.
>Which laws would that be, you sperglord? :^)
cnbc.com/2015/09/27/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-pressing-facebook-ceo-over-anti-immigrant-posts.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/merkel-allows-prosecution-of-german-comedian-who-mocked-turkish-president/?utm_term=.fb80850d4f04

Merkel hates you and your freedom. You just make her job easier.

Is a war with russia confirmed?

We don't need to invade other countries we need to clear our own.

ALL of them.

history has shown for quite a few centuries that germans are pretty decent at taking a punch

>Don't get consumed by the rapefugees.

Here's one thing that's never discussed on Sup Forums:

Everyone is really pissed of at Merkel for letting them all in, but the truth is we're bound by law to allow anyone who seeks refugee to apply for asylum.

And it's not just German law, we're also bound by the Geneva convention and by EU law.

What Hungary did simply amounted to breaking both EU law and the Geneva convention. And if you support that, you support suspending the rule of law.

And I know I am alone here, but I think doing so is worrying. The rule of law is a cornerstone of a functioning society, suspending it at a whim sets a very uncomfortable precedent because I don't think it's good when the government is in a position to decide which rules to follow and which to discard.

I'm trying to learn German and I've been on a lot of shitty German websites trying to get a feel for the sentiment over there.

One word I keep seeing though is 'Neudetusch' or 'Neu Deutsch'.

Is this a derisive term for the foogees?

> br.de/nachrichten/angriffskrieg-100.html

§80 StGB moved to §13 VStGB
gesetze-im-internet.de/vstgb/__13.html

Their superior DNA cannot be suppressed. Aryans will rise

this is cool

It's still not a contradiction because the article I linked to deals with a different topic.

Checked.

>I don't think it's good when the government is in a position to decide which rules to follow and which to discard.
Welcome to modern governance. That's what the White House has been doing for eight years.

Rule of Law shouldn't allow for a country to commit suicide. Get better laws.

>What Hungary did simply amounted to breaking both EU law and the Geneva convention. And if you support that, you support suspending the rule of law.

Autism.

>go to german city
>everything was shitskins
it's too late

Im feeling it, its going from deep inside

youtube.com/watch?v=LFQsK48uEgY

I know and it's upsetting.
>Get better laws.
That would be a start, but it's literally never discussed on here nor anywhere else.

>Autism

Elaborate.

t. abdul mohammed

Beat leftists until the bleed from their scalp

>merkel not hanging from a street lamp

Lmao you think going "g-guys I think refugees are....kinda not good" is some badass comeback

You faggots are way too gone

>shitskins world wide are trash and criminals

now other countries who criticized our treatment of blacks are waking up and seeing what we've had to deal with for years.

No really.
And you know what people managed to miss?
In Germany it's news that this shit happens, as it would be for most of Europe.
But what sort of news comes out of our transatlantic neighbors? 'City went four days without fatal shooting.'.
Gee, really having the right priorities by whining Germany here guys.
Totally not attempting to distract from the failures of a certain country.

we just need to move all the rapefugees where they belong. into america. they caused the fucking crisis.

Laws can be changed. What bad place is Hungary now in after defying these laws? Maybe diplomatically a few nations are gonna be pissed off at them, but that's a pretty small price to pay in the longterm.

That last one ended with the court deciding not to press charges, and was right in my opinion. Sure, that law was and is retarded, but it still is a legitimate law, so it's natural that she would let our courts decide

That's not true. Only Syrians were legit refugees. North Africans, Pakis and Afghans were not.

Hell, even some Turks and Balkan people got thru the gates. Those were obviously not refugees.

And there couldn't have been 1 million Syrians taking refuge in your country. There already are 2.5 millions in Turkey and some in Jordan.

>Everyone is really pissed of at Merkel for letting them all in, but the truth is we're bound by law to allow anyone who seeks refugee to apply for asylum.
And it's not just German law, we're also bound by the Geneva convention and by EU law.
You're so wrong. Dublin II, which was practically overthrown by Merkel through decree, means that we only need to accept those refugees that enter our soil from a country that's not be considered "sicheres Herkunftsland" ("safe country of origin"). Meaning when someone comes from fucking Austria, he doesn't have the right for asylum.

Merkel factually broke the EU-law. You're right that there is no limit on refugees but once you are already in a safe country you have no right to stay here.

>Laws can be changed.
You would have to change both EU law and more importantly, the Geneva convention. But I never even saw that mentioned in any discussion regarding the refugee crisis.

>Click here

i agree with you, but merkel also didn't handle the refugee influx in accordance with EU law.

This is just a play to get Merkel elected again, and then its full speed death of the german people again.

Sure bro, tell me when the Kaiserreich returns.

Although nice baby steps towards uncucking yourselves.

Dude, Merkel ALREADY breaks the EU law however she sees fit, EU law is a fucking joke, nobody gives a shit about it, right fucking now everything is done in negotiations between Merkel and other heads of governments.

>That's not true. Only Syrians were legit refugees. North Africans, Pakis and Afghans were not.

That is correct, but fleeing from war are not the only grounds for granting asylum, there is also political and religious persecution, so based on current law, Afghans and Pakis and Mahgrebs might still qualify for asylum.

The problem is that as long as the applications haven't been individually examined, there is no legal basis for sending anyone away.

> law says we have to allow everyone to apply for asylum

Common sense says people who moved from another continent to Germany are not seeking asylum, they are seeking jobs or welfare.

If you just close your borders until you have sufficient control o the situation and let the refugees wait in Austria or as some peope call it hitlerland you aren't exactly breaking Geneva Conventions.

Yeah, we sure were responsible for the Soviet's polluting our academia with cultural marxism.
Besides, we're the ones that first noticed the fucking problem.

She may have shown grace but this is closely tied to defining some sort of national identity. You have no identity and you're trying to fill the void by bringing in subhumans with tribal tendencies, because you envy them for their primitive strength. You've forgotten how to be human...how to be German.

soon

Why on earth are you defending Merkel? Can you not see what she's done to you?

Believe it or not there are laws that are stupid.

stupidlaws.com/

Even if they wouldn't make concessions to the AfD Merkel would be elected again 100% - you need to realize how our system works. Unless the AfD gets +50% Merkel will be chancellor since she will just make a coalition with another party like the Green bootlickers if SPD + CDU aren't enough.

>but merkel also didn't handle the refugee influx in accordance with EU law.

If you are referring to the Dublin agreement and specifically the clause that says an applicant has to be sent back to the country he first set foot in: that is not entirely correct as the Dublin agreement contains a provision that allows another country take over the application.

The change in legality to fight a war in foreign countries is linked to the creation of the EU army. Without that germany would only be allowed to move supplies and use defensive tactics. Everyone in this thread who thinks merkel or germany are on the way to become uncucked is a fucking retardo, a supreme one.

EUROPA

Yep, this NYE has turned into someting great.

Some 1.000 north africans (Nafris) out to have some fun with white women BUT what they dont know: instead of white women and their cucked boifriends there is 1000 policemen waiting to RACIAL PROFILE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

What we can learn from this:
>germans & especially women cant go out alone
>no parties without police presence
>cities are already lost
>africans dont give a shit about our laws
>greens and lefties defending them BTFO by literally everyone

This is good stuff. If we keep going like that, merkel will restore the 3rd reich soon.

>(((Die Zeit)))

>Common sense says people who moved from another continent to Germany are not seeking asylum, they are seeking jobs or welfare.

That is correct. Look, I'm not defending economic migrants, it makes me blood boil that we have to indulge them and that deporting them has been so difficult.

All I am saying is that with our current laws, there is no legal basis for sending anyone who applied for asylum back without having examined their application.

I'm advocating for changing that.

nothing will change, more likely everything will go worse.
i have to move to NZ.

It's ridiculous with what arguments they come up to stop proper border control.

>b-b-but we can all travel without controls and checks
Yeah great. I have no fucking problem with waiting 20min on a fucking border, I wait more in a fucking docters office

I agree, but it's up to parliament to change that, not to the executive branch.

Still got a long way to go, but you better hurry, Europe's current path is unsustainable able, Britian saved itself but countries like France and Sweden are too far gone. Hurry Germany.

Germany is never coming back. its as dead as hitler.

Back, and learnt no lessons whatsoever

How many millions of you will get literally raped this time I wonder?

Millions of refugees swarming in via Turkey, so you figure third times the charm with antagonizing Russia, eh?

>greens and lefties defending them BTFO by literally everyone

It was extremely satisfying to see how quickly Peter was forced to backpedal.

Read some history, start with Alexander's conquests. From the Conquest of Babylon on to the invasion of India, Alexander replaced his native Greeks wife Mesopotamians, because their loyalty to him was unquestionable... He elevated their position and turned them into lords, increasing their quality of life.

History is actually rife with examples of foreign born political servants being used against the natives of the Emperor.

The Jannissaries of the Ottoman Empire are an excellent case. The importation of foreign born goons in support of the local government is a very old practice.

It's not weird, history is not over. If you examine the modern day closely, you will see that it is becoming increasingly anachronistic.