There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who believe that science isn't real

There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who believe that some invisible mystical being controls the temperature of the Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/09/12/remember-all-those-breathy-predictions-about-an-ice-free-arctic-by-2015-nevermind/#33abe4048988
youtube.com/watch?v=TX2Zkzt0KMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

space housing when?

This infographic is
INACCURATE
AS FUCK

Carbon Dioxide is heavier than air (chemistry class will teach you that).

It sinks down to around ground level, and while the wind may disturb it, it never gets high up in the atmosphere.

In fact over time it will settle to lower elevations and spread out over the ocean, where it eventually gets absorbed.

It may be technically a greenhouse gas, but it has 0 fucking effect on global warming.

> If anything
> particulate matter released from Tires rubbing on the road has an effect...
> As well as all of the extra Asphalt and Concrete we're laying out everywhere that retains heat longer.

> Cities are called Heat Islands for a reason. Its the fucking Concrete and Roads, not the cars on them.

> This fucks with temperature readings.

Carbon dioxide is part of air you dumb fuck. Air is literally nitrogen, oxygen, CO2, argon, and trace amounts of other gases.

If climate science was real it would predict the climate.
It never will though because climate science is a fraud and if u learned what actually controlled it you wouldn't believe it anyway.

The very definition of (valid) scientific theory is prediction. Therefore climate science failed the most basic test.

By the way it was actually only 40% in the
>muh 97% (((((scientists)))))

>By the way it was actually only 40% in the

what were the other 57 % ?

There is much about science they don't want you to know. You are kept in ignorance for a reason. You are cattle.

>The very definition of (valid) scientific theory is prediction
you mean like predicting over 100 years ago that an increase in GHGs in the atmosphere would lead to an increase in global temperatures, and then that prediction coming true? Or predicting that massive quantities of SO2 emitted by Pinatubo in the 90s would cause a temporary drop in temperatures and then that prediction coming true?

Still waiting on that evidence that GOD is actually up there controlling everything though, have there been any breakthroughs in that? I know you've been trying for the past 2000 years or so...

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

Think what you want, but keep in mind the elite (who know much more than you about our world) praise Moloch

its part of the air that sinks, it just happens to be mixed in with the air

we could say that tree pollen and water vapor are part of the air too because they blow aloft and are diffuse as well... but we Know Better that these things are just mixed in with the air.

also the CO2 percentage is so abysmally low that the graphs you see for changes in it are actually very small differences compared to Nitrogen for example.

And again, its about what Elevation you're taking your readings anyway. I believe the locations readings are taken in general regarding temperature and gases are contrived.

this

> Theory Suggests

Yeah they may say based on ice core samples and tree rings that certain periods in our past were warmer, or cooler, and there was a correlation between the CO2 trapped in those samples...

But that does NOT prove that CO2 had anything to do with it at all. It wouldnt pass muster in a court of law.

CO2 concentrations at those times could have had to do with a number of things, possibly Biproducts of whatever else WAS affecting the climate.

Volcanoes sure as hell have a big effect, to name one possibility.

Also with the heat increasing at various times, that could have affected fauna and insect populations causing more CO2 buildup but as a result of massive wildfires and forest fires, swamps and shit like that.

> biproduct, not a cause

So tell us where u find surlfur hexaflouride if u release it into the air?

Also what is the main components of the stratosphere, mesosphere and exosphere?
>ah right the lowest density gases

But u already knew that

Where is the ozone layer again?
>what's the density of ozone?

Weird theme going on here ....
space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html

Try learning real science before jumping into Soros/SJW/climate-BS head first

Science is all part of the simulation, however it's not the same science being used to run it

yeah it would seem that the higher up in the atmosphere something goes the more likely it is to Block Out sunlight than retain heat.

> mfw Mt. Pinatubo erupted and the whole fucking planet got colder by a degree or two for 5 years.
> mfw Krakatoa did even more just a hundred years before

>we have CO2 in the atmosphere
>this CO2 traps heat as part of the greenhouse effect
"no that can't happen because CO2 is too heavy to stay in the atmosphere!"

How do you dress yourself when you're that retarded? CO2 has an atmospheric halflife of 100 fucking years (20 years for methane). Know what happens by the time the CO2 falls out of the atmosphere? MORE FUCKING CO2 IS ADDED

>other layers of the atmosphere
yes, and now the upper atmosphere is cooling because more heat is being trapped in the lower atmosphere

>real science
Breitbart and Fox News are not real science user

They refused to endorse the theory. If it's not supported it's not science

But the authors of the survey or """"""study""""" implied that would make tectonic thoery invalid. That's the actual rational they used. Which now makes me question techtonic theory.

It's the equivalent of saying Fire is made by the magical fire ant if u don't have a valid theory. And if no one can present an alternative the fire ants is the answer

It's a logical and scientific landmine

And yes there are times in human history we chose a prevailing theory or hypothesis but wouldn't u know it ALWAYS had political or social powers pushing it for some agenda.

If we ever want to move away from this stuff we must first admit it's ok to say "we don't know" and in fact it breeds the best type of inquiry if we do that. Claiming we do when it's not readily obvious by uncontrolled reproducibility produces fake bullshit dogma.

Well if u throw a handful of stones one will eventually hit something. Doesn't mean shit about accuracy.

Is there a climate model out there that is reproducible that accurately predictes and will continue to predict changes?

I'll wait

I will remind everybody that more carbon in the air means plants literally eat more and become STRONGER, producing more oxygen in the atmosphere.

The ratio of Carbon to Oxygen is protected by the fact we have trees and plants. Protect your flora; protect your planet.

>There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who believe that some invisible mystical being controls the temperature of the Earth

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw

>But the authors of the survey or """"""study""""" implied that would make tectonic thoery invalid. That's the actual rational they used. Which now makes me question techtonic theory.

>It's the equivalent of saying Fire is made by the magical fire ant if u don't have a valid theory. And if no one can present an alternative the fire ants is the answer

can't say I expected much more from people that use a Simpson's style cartoon to illustrate why everyone else is wrong, but that's still horrible

>>How do you dress yourself when you're that retarded? CO2 has an atmospheric halflife of 100 fucking years (20 years for methane). Know what happens by the time the CO2 falls out of the atmosphere? MORE FUCKING CO2 IS ADDED

Weird. I thought there was this natural exchange system wherein plants and bio matter took in co2 and produced oxygen in return but I guess that's magic or something. Or not applicable to (((((climate scientists))))))

If that were true, then CO2 would not have increased 33% since pre-industrial times. The amount of CO2 absorbed by plants is dwarfed by the amount being put into the atmosphere, simple math can show that, see:
(current CO2 levels) - (pre-industrial levels) = (amount NOT absorbed by plants)
400ppm - 300ppm ~= 100ppm that has NOT been absorbed by plants

looks like my comment was 50 seconds too late to add you, but take a look here >(((((climate scientists)))))
oh this again
>be neo-nazi
>be incapable of doing first grade arithmetic like 400 - 300

>
Why are faggots like you so dumb? Even if what you're saying is true, that climate change isn't real, what about the complete eradication of Earths ecosystems that humans are directly responsible for? How much longer do you think that we are going to sustain this joke of a civilization? Western Civilization has been deluding itself for a long time about what is sustainable. The Earth and Mother Nature gives, and takes away. That includes us. That includes all of the wisdom and fancy technology that we have accumulated over the years.
You sit here and bicker whether climate change is real because some scientists who have legitimate credentials got paid off by oil companies to manipulate data, mean while the ice caps are melting, the Amazon rainforests are being slashed and burned for cattle grazing, and the very P.H. of the ocean is changing which will make it impossible for the vast majority of life in the ocean today to live in the future. The worlds Sixth Mass Extinction event is not a metaphor, it is happening before our eyes, and autists like you are spreading non sense and misinformation. I hope you die in the coming famine and starvation that will plague this world, faggot. No one is coming to save us. Our ticket to ride is ending, you fucking Leaf.

>what about the complete eradication of Earths ecosystems that humans are directly responsible for?
The Yuga of Kali is tough and shit by design. You have no power on the main storyline.

Agreed, CO2 is a huge problem which is why we should genocide all shitskins chopping down rainforest and jungle to grow soy beans (healthy, vegan) and palm oil, as well as gassing all the poos. chinks, and niggers that throw their garbage directly into the ocean.

Oh wait, let me guess. You don't actually care about the environment and just want white people to accept a shitty standard of living because a Goldberg or Bernstein told you the world will end if you don't pay him carbon tax money.

Did u calculate how many trees are being taken down in the meantime? Did u calculate increasing levels of co2 production?

A lot of green houses are 2000ppm which allows the plants to grow to extreme levels. And whether those co2 exchangers are on or not it's fucking hot inside. So it's not co2 solely causing TGH effect

In fact the records indicate co2 rise comes after temp increase. The level of mental masturbation fundies use to ignore this is unbelievable.

They kinda fuck the average person here because the left is all about bogus ((((science)))) which is just falsified bullshit.

The right is stacked with corporations pushing clear cutting and dumping or gas production.

At one time a conservative would also be a conservationalist. So they'd be against bullshit science and polluting and for preservation of environment and animal life. But there's a reason they stack the deck a certain way

In any case co2 makes up 0.038% of the atmosphere. U aren't gonna cause shit turning it up a bit.

OTHER FACTORS control the environment. And if it wasn't they'd have an accurate model but they don't. They just lie and fudge data and get caught and still ride the lie.

It's a disgrace to science.

god damn, you stupid fucking meme of a person you, google the fucking Keeling Curve and watch ALL OF THE PLANTS IN THE WORLD breath (i.e. grow leaves in spring / shed in fall). It's the jaggedness of the curve. That's all the plants in the world. That gives you perspective. The fucking plants will not "literally eat" all the CO2.

>CO2 would not have increased 33% since pre-industrial times.
Show me numbers on what happened to trees during "industrial" times

I bet they were chopped down.

If science was real then jews wouldn't be promoting global warming and pushing it in public schools. Also, if sceince was real bernie sanders would have won.

>the jaggedness of the cuve
Winter.

Your jewspeak wont work on me. Everyone can see you're not intellectually honest

>just look up this quack science

google Keeling Curve you dumb fucking leaf

t. PhD in this shit

Are we really doing this again
Also, I believe in God because the alternative is associating with complete cunts like you.

I am not sure what the 'Yuga of Kali' is Frenchbro, but the sad thing is, humans did have power in the 'main storyline'. I am assuming by 'main storyline' you mean human life on this planet. Humans are a sentient species, and we had the chance to go to the stars and propagate Homo sapiens forever, but instead we used our technology for consumerist nonsense and so a few dozen people could live like Gods, with the rest of us under their heel. The sad reality is that we gave up any chance we had for a sustainable civilization decades ago. The entire Western world is an affront to the planet and what it means to live sustainably, and the price we will pay is everything. The faggots on this board just don't know it yet. Even as our government institutions fail right in front of us on a daily basis and only protect (((((their))))) interests, people are in denial. For fuck sake, this board memed a megalomaniac billionaire into the highest office in the Western world, and they are going to reap what they sow, just like all civilizations do. We are not special, and our civilization is going to fail simply because we are not adapting.

> Winter

I know, fuckass, that's exactly how I just explained it to you:
>(i.e. grow leaves in spring / shed in fall

the graph shows you the max capability of the plants on this earth to absorb CO2 in the atmosphere, every year. You can see that plants can't keep up. The overall trend is upwards

Well, you're associating with us right now by shitposting in this thread, looks like your 'God' failed you. It's almost like there is no such thing as God, really makes those neurons fire, doesn't it?

>are we really doing this again
well is the average Sup Forumstard still too dumb to understand basic fucking science?

No it doesn't. Your graph climbs with this one. An argument which you have REPEATEDLY DODGED

They're being cut down

It's pointless debating with this faggot Leaf, Burgerbro. You could bring this retard to Antarctica and watch the mountain sized chunks of ice fall off the largest glaciers and this idiot would still not believe you. The daily threads on this board of climate change denial and humans role in destruction of this planet sickens me, and it is exactly why we deserve to perish.

>>be neo-nazi
>>be incapable of doing first grade arithmetic like 400 - 300

No sorry I'm not Neo-nazi

I have no problem with Jews. I'm talking about ((((others)))) when I use the quotes

And u are having the math trouble. If u think 400-300 = climate model u have seriously gone to too many transgender liberation studies classes.

Next time instead of majoring in """"""climate science"""
>funded by open borders Inc

Take a real class or look up some scientific studies from the 18-1900s before political subversion totally ruined the field.

Next time add in all the factors
>total mass of oxygen producing fauna
>loss of oxygen producing fauna during (x) period
>total co2 produced
>co2 produced from x-y

Now look for historical averages

Now look if there is any correlation
>oops
Missing a factor

Now u have the sun
>factor in sun cycles
Don't forget volcanoes

And after you have done all that don't forget that correlation is not causation although that meme gets used to often.

That's not even counting the "unknowns" which are known to some nor the geoengineering that's currently going on.

In other words u nor anyone else has a hope in hell creating an accurate model. That is why they don't exist.

Read it again
>an accurate model does not exist
An accurate model does not exist
>an accurate model does not exist

Once u understand what that means u will stop being a dumbass.
>maybe

So you are telling me there are people who actually believe in anthropogenic global warming?

What anti-science idiots.

Warmies are even more tinfoil than people who think the holocaust is real.

You will never defeat Alex Jones minions, their will only knows ignorance.NOPE NOPE NOPE, IT SNOWED HERE THIS YEAR. CHECKMATE SCIENTISTS.

>>Why are faggots like you so dumb? Even if what you're saying is true, that climate change isn't real, what about the complete eradication of Earths ecosystems that humans are directly responsible for?

I am absolutely for conservationism and responsible use of Earths resources including protecting wildlife and protecting or replanting fauna/forests.

Absolutely 100% unequivocal.

But if u try to tell me a lie and sell me on a lie I will point out its a lie.

Maybe if people would make conservationism normal again we'd be able to push it but no they purposely get whackjob feminists/SJW-types to promote it and be absurd about it.

It's all divisionary bullshit. The left/right paradigm needs to die and identity politics as a whole needs to

The problem many "activist" types are missing is the people who claim are fixing your problem usually end up making it worse

>Blacks are treated unfairly
>go protest
>whoops we killed the guy who created the movement cause he didn't play ball
>whoops it actually doesn't help blacks at all
>whoops we started a race war

I never did chemistry (yet somehow got my HS degree anyway). Can someone explain to me how global warming/CO2 increases causes an ice age?

the GW at democratic convention looked like it was produced by the Alex Jones network.

Pretty ironic considering they complained about "conspiracy theorists" just a few minutes earlier

>An accurate model does not exist that will validate my retarded beliefs about the fact that climate change isn't real, despite there being millions and millions of years of proof in ice core and sediment samples
>An accurate model does not exist even though we know for a fact that hundreds if not thousands of civilizations in human history have perished because of a shift of a few degrees that decimated ecosystems and food sources

You know, I bet you haven't read a book in your entire life. Please don't reproduce, and for the love of God don't take your retarded opinions as fact. Most people are sensible enough that they can believe the opinions of Climatologists and Oceanographers who have decades in their field.

GW video*

Just came here to say this. You put it far more eloquently than I can. Climate change aside, the environment is still being destroyed by humans. What is the worst outcome from reducing our consumption/emission levels and moving further towards to sustainable systems?

In my opinion, climate change sceptics apathy towards positive environmental action and change is pathetic. Even if reducing emissions is ethically the "right" thing to do for our environment, climate deniers argue in favor of inactivity. I really think it comes down to fear and helplessness. They don't know how to solve it, know it's bad, know it's too late, they are powerless to change anything, so they sit on their hands and live in denial, pretending we aren't the worst thing that ever happened to this planet.

It's all just a meme, nobody knows what's going on.

Wasn't last year meant to have seen all the sea ice vanish?

>t.PhD in course designed to brainwashe you

If it wasn't a lie they wouldn't need to fudge the data

There is direct evidence of this numerous times over.

T.Numerous
>aka many times caught lying

Do u know what a lie is or is it one of those departments that says it's ok as long as the auditor hasn't stopped in?

I reckon too much fucking about with roads, cities and water redirection fucks the weather harder than greenhouse gas would, but with the decentralisation coming allowed by working from remote and rural places should mitigate it a little

Anyone who cites the dangers of CO2 is a terrible person. There are legitimate threats to the environment including overfishing, plastic disposal, rainforest deforestation, and desertification that humans could work on solving, but the "environmental" types want to push this incorrect idea that CO2 is some sort of existential threat, for control and political power. So much money is being wasted on what is essentially an elaborate money laundering scheme. Then you have the cultist followers who will attack anyone who even dares question the narrative.

Telling the truth doesn't get you grant money.

Top quality post, yeah, let's just ignore that humans are destroying this planet at an alarming rate and it will only recover when billions on this planet are dead. You are deluding yourself if you don't think the typical climate patterns are changing. What I do agree with is that there is simply no telling when climate change will affect the planet on a societal level, but it will almost certainly happen in our life time. Even if it doesn't, the collapse of ecosystems and food sources will keep humanity plenty busy. Let's not forget other such fun factors as topsoil loss, ocean acidification, and air pollution. Stay in denial, faggot.

It's not science when they manipulate the findings to match their climate models. Why does everybody seem to forget the people in charge of studying climate change are dirty as fuck and off no solutions to the accusations they make?

So the plants/trees breath co2 and exchange oxygen but they release the same amount of co2 back in the atmosphere?

Amazing

Can we apply this to chemistry so I can make things with 800% yield and be an gazillionaire?

Okay science man if you believe in science why do you think all humans are equal? If evolution is correct then it mean all races are different.

>and it will only recover when billions on this planet are dead.

It was about time for the west to take action.

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/09/12/remember-all-those-breathy-predictions-about-an-ice-free-arctic-by-2015-nevermind/#33abe4048988

>muh ice free sea by 2015

> I am an arrogant being

Don't forget that one

Anthropogenic global warming is a psuedoscientific superstition that has become the religion of neo-Marxists.

If you're meaning to say Christianity, fuck off. Nobody likes your whiny liberal ass.

t. Someone that believes in pollution induced global warming

Where do u think the carbon comes from when u burn a tree?

Last I checked the trees do no spontaneously combust every winter.

Holy fuck climate people are brainwashed.

Plant more trees = more carbon in a "safe" container.
>"safe" is quoted because u think co2 is dangerous

Get all the brainwashed masses who think we are dying from global warming to plants trees for fucks sakes.

See how far that will get u

In reality it's THE BEST reaction but it doesn't earn u carbon credits and total control over economies so u won't get far

>You can see that plants can't keep up. The overall trend is upwards
This is a good thing. Plant life stops working at about 185 PPM. It literally cannot survive below that concentration. Prior to the industrial revolution, CO2 was about 250 PPM, and on a downward trend. CO2 concentrations were >1000 PPM just a few million years ago, and ideally plant life wants a concentration above 2000 PPM.

Thanks for the post user.

I really don't understand Sup Forums denialism with AGW. With all other topics, they bring up tons of statistics and research papers. Here they just have SJW level of argument.

>muh (((((((conspiracy)))))))

Sound slightly egotistical senpai.

Also, "sellable."

source of that image?

AGW has no supporting scientific evidence, only financially motivated, discredited scientific fraud.

wut is litening

>There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who believe that science isn't real

This is what I'm talking about. Do you have any proof that it is a fraud?

Anything that will go against the will of the corporate master is bad, because the corporate master allows Sup Forums to have their scraps. Pol fucking loves corporate cock, but hates government cock.

Google the IPCC fraud scandal

You unfortunately don't get it. You don't get that what we know as 'Western Civilization' was the problem all along; that despite all of our progress as a society it is going to mean nothing when mass starvation plagues this world. It is coming, and it will affect all. The threat is not Muslims, or Asians, or Africans, it is those combined billions trying to achieve a standard of living comparable to that of the West which is accelerating the various problems that are plaguing the planet. As it turns out, having an infinite growth paradigm (Capitalism) on a planet with finite resources was a bad idea. And we will simply not give up capitalism, it is too entrenched in our beliefs now, and cultures and societies that fail to adapt and change die out. It's very simple.

Then Google the NOAA temperature record fraud scandal.

some data was wrong, but that doesn't disprove all the other data. Unless you have proof of a conspiracy.

>btw When dealing with any kind of scientific literature, you have to assume that 1/3 of the results are fake.

the earth is flat.

and christmas is about shaman mushrooms. not christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=TX2Zkzt0KMU

Yes. It abounds. If you like Milo, find his youtube video where he said he used to work for climatologists and found them lying, fabricating evidence, discounting evidence that didn't fit their model, and doing everything they could to squeeze money out of it that they could.

It's all bogus.

First the planet gets hotter, then the CO2 rises.

The last lag was 800 years.

Planet got hotter, 800 years later the CO2 rose.

CO2 lags heat, not causes it. It's fucking plant food, not some fucking pollutant.

To be fair: It fits perfectly.

>at an alarming rate

You retards said my house would be underwater by now. Your fear mongering only works on brainlets.

If you want to help the environment, start by addressing habitat loss caused by shitskins in developing nations instead of screaming that the sky is falling and selling "green" indulgences.

You won't touch the actual source of problem which is brown people and (((multinational corporations))) because you might get called racist or anti-semitic.

Oh well.

>It abounds. If you like Milo, find his youtube video where he said he used to work for climatologists and found them lying, fabricating evidence, discounting evidence that didn't fit their model, and doing everything they could to squeeze money out of it that they could.

I saw that video. He cleverly dodged the question to cater AGW denialism. He said something like: there is little reason to stop emissions if China and India don't do the same ... and that he found some climatologist lying.
He never denied climate change.

Dude there's been at least three leaks showing manipulation of data, outright lies and fraud for fucks sakes and that's on top of NO ACCURATE CLIMATE MODEL

They don't know what the fuck they are talking about its a fucking marketing scam

Hey thanks Ausbro, I just wish people on this board would think about the bigger picture and not bullshit two party politics which only benefit a select few people on this planet so they can do whatever they want and fuck over everyone else at their expense. I fear that it is probably already too late for humans to turn things around. Oh well, at least I have shitposting on /pol and my books.

The problem with climatology today is left wing governments have spent the past 25 years rewarding scientific fraud that they can politically exploit.
The incentive to conduct objective scientific research has been eliminated in favor of giving leftists what they want in exchange for billions of dollars.
It will take decades for climatology to regain it's scientific credibility.

The only people who deny this, are the same who deny evolution. Religious retards.

Can we just ban Christ-cucks from this board and put them into re-education camps?

The people who are denying science are the global warming cultists.

They are the ones damaging the environment because they have caused billions of dollars to be wasted on harmless CO2 that could have been used to help deal with actual pollution.

The level of argument is drug addicted hippy tier. Where they look each research that says that cannabis is bad with a magnifying glass to find a single flaw and rebuke it.

Are there any studies who say that AGW is fake, not that climate change could be caused by something else, but that specifically proves that AGW is false?

You keep claiming that the scientists don't know what they are talking about, but how about the ones that got caught manipulating data and getting paid off by oil companies to do so? If you want I will post links but a simple Google Search will do. Don't be a faggot. I have no doubt that there are ((((people)))) on this planet making money off fear tactics and the 'Green Movement' but you have to actually be retarded to think that the data proves without a reasonable doubt that this planet is fucked, and it will be a miracle if Western Civilization survives this century. Our global civilization is already falling apart, what do you think it will be like once the crops start failing, the cattle start dying, and what was once arable land is now desert? THINK LEAF. THINK.

The religious retards are the ones who believe in anthropogenic global warming mythology and the creationist myth of the 'blank slate' dogma.

The problem is the only solution is
>so what if we are lying just do the carbon credits anyway

Stop taking money from these fucking assholes

Stop taking jobs from fucking liers

Stop pushing agendas that don't solve the made up problems u are supporting for fucks sakes

And I direct this not so much to whoever I'm replying to but if u "global warming" BS u support scientific fraud. And that has NEVER ended well. Ever.

Just cause someone tells u they are gonna fix the environment doesn't mean they will. Given they are using fraud to garner your support if anything they will destroy it further and blame it on whoever they had u pointing the finger at prior

You're 19.

You're fair to middling, probably exercise a bit, and have a future of losing 18 to 24 years of your life to a child.

A novel that is able to be sold, doesn't mean it will be sold.

Congrats, you're literally fulfilling your biological purpose.

You've got friends, wow, so cool. We're so proud of you.

Congrats.

This is a lie, due to the immediate next comment.

An existential crisis means you don't feel like you're living up to your potential and you fear your imminent demise.

You're probably average, once your girlfriend dumps you she'll tell you the truth. Judging by how you write, you aren't sharp. You aren't witty, you're bland.

This statement is a lie, you've had existential crises.

Your existence has no baring on my life except for a 3 minute response to stale pasta.

>I can't argue with your point so I'll just change the topic to an unrelated strawman
wow you're so logical user!

isn't "chicken" code word for little boy or girl?

The data shows that natural climate variation is caused by solar variation. Humans have no effect on climate. To believe anything else is to deny science.

>It's a "normally Sup Forums is against globalism and kikes but on climate change they suddenly wholeheartedly support both of those things in the form of literally shilling for the oil industry for free" episode

Pic related, you're falling for blatant lobbying and hired """"scientists"""" who are paid to defend the interest of the biggest industry of the planet. If you seriously think that a bunch of greasy climate nerds somehow have a bigger economic incentive to shill against the oil industry, then you're on the same level as 9/11 truthers and other insane hillbilly hackjobs that are completely tinfoil tier and shouldn't even be looked at.

Look my fellow human, I get it, you think that (((((they)))) are trying to pull the wool over your eyes to trick you into believing something that isn't true. But just because there is not a completely uniform consensus on the massive amount of data involved in climate science and oceanography, does not mean that it isn't happening. You would be a fool to believe that this Earth is not warming. I went to the Arctic Circle 3 years ago in June, and it was 25 degrees warmer than normal. The research team I was with said that they had never seen it before. This year it was 35 degrees warmer than normal, also never seen before. Wake up.

>Lefties trying to talk science