Megyn Kelly has officially come out as a liberal bitch

Megyn Kelly has officially come out as a liberal bitch.

the cat was out of the bag after she gave herself that fucking dyke haircut, user

Trump supporters were pretty much knashing their teeth at her wherever she went. I don't blame her

Wish I could cut her head off and fuck it.

Yeah pretty much this

You're not trolling or being facetious, and that's the really scary part. After Trump's election, we have to assume you are 100% serious.

Good for her. I gained a lot of respect for her this election cycle. I hope she runs as a Democrat against Trump in 2020.

trump curse enacted when she got a sad little boy haircut

Why are you here even

He's being a faggot

Can't wait to see what the fuck she starts spouting

Digits confirm it will happen

She'll certainly fit in a lot better there with her feminist bullshit than she did on fox. Must be hard to play to a pro trump audience and pretend to be oppressed while you make millions of dollars

Forever

Terrific news, Fox news has been trying to dump this traitorous, money-grubbing whore for awhile now.
Made my day when I woke up. This one move ensures that Fox won't be taken over by Liberals for many years to come.

edgy.

She did that in 2016 though.

Fuck off it's my fantasy faggot.

>Made my day when I woke up.

You should probably end your life if this actually happened.

At least she has more backbone than the scores of American conservatives who talked shit about him during the campaign only to grovel now that he's won.

>He thinks fox is actually conservative

Rachel's going to make Megyn her bitch.

Fuck off

Thank God

what a cuck
neck your self faggot

What do differing opinions violate your safespace/echochamber?

>Megyn Kelly gets canned from her job on a popular channel and gets picked up by a channel with less viewership for less pay

No, we're just trying to keep you from wasting your time and ours.

Two ugly dykes.

BOTH are garbage and always have been.

All the faggots that defended and like and talk about fucking megyn the ugly kelly are as of now
B T F O
T
F
O
FOREVER

you can get censored so no. you just seem like a giant newfag douche

conservatism is dead

Arguing by presenting arguments =/= Fishing for those sweet sweet (You)s

Unless you are a paraplegic or were wagering money on the issue, this should not have that profound of an influence. How bad is your life that this is a daymaking announcement?

He's not wasting my time, I am actually enjoying his comments.

trump completely destroyed her, this is ptsd

Lol. Megyn is hotter than any chick you'll ever bang.

At least I won't get accused of rape afterwards or have my name slanderized for ratings.

another homo from lebbit

keep dreaming kiwi darkie.

she did that when she fabricated the sexual assault against the ONLY pro Trump MSM exec- so MURDOCH could coup FOX NEWs.
>Offered 20 million to stay.

This board goes into liberal safesoaces ALL the fucking time, if even for the lulz. Much more so than Huffpost and Leddit babies, that rarely leave their echo chambers

I am a cis gendered heterosexual white male and I visit Sup Forums a lot more than reddit.

She sucks dick at life, just like you.

Brigading doesn't count

Neither does making your own little enclaves in said safespaces

I wonder how much money she lost after trump pretty much ended her "serious" career

>uses the term cis gendered
>said redtit without it being censored
>entered a value into the name field

I haven't reeeed this hard since I left my house that one time last month.

They're controlled opposition and more dangerous than CNN and NBC combined.

Good riddance, so glad she will be gone from Fox, she is such a horrible bitch

Anyone who believes in justice should be very happy this whore is getting booted from Fox

Obviously you're an immoral nobody

I thought this was announced months ago. Why'd she take so long to officially announce it.

Renewal of her contract was announced. But the final decision was just today.

>Renewal

Wait why renew if she's leaving? Or do you mean they decided not to renew?

You're a Muslim?

10/10 bait

Thank god. She has way too much ego and clearly wants to become the next Barbara Walters or something. All of these smug "journalists" who care more about presenting an image/brand than actually delivering news disgust me. I'm pretty sure nobody watches NBC daytime news, so her career is pretty much over.

This election pretty much showed that U.S. media is dead. The only people that watch that shit are old fuckers set in their ways, and idiots looking for an echo-chamber.

>Megyn Kelly has officially come out as a liberal bitch.

Good riddance.

Trump certainly exposed a lot of liberal infiltrators

Who do bitches cut their hair short after they get BTFO?

I hope she does too, the dems already overplayed the woman card and Trump would win an even bigger landslide.

It is like rebooting. They get to walk around and say "look at my hair I am a woman, not btfo, tell me it's nice"

After she's settled into nbc i bet she'll start saying trump raped her or some shit.

Probably they think long hair is the sign of a feminine woman and when they cut it off they're rebelling against the norm and think they're strong and powerful, pretty hilarious though.

Yep probably that.

And this surprises absolutely nobody

tpbp

Don't rape victims usually do it too? Maybe there's a connection

So she's gonna be a snarky liberal host now right?

I would pirate the video of that.

What's the issue? Now Fox can get a newer, prettier model.

>shedding your old identity for a new one.

This.

Women tend to form an identity around their hair. Drastic changes to their hair tends to go hand in hand with changes in their lives.

In some cases, cutting their hair is antecedent for one of these changes. i.e., they want to look tough before they can feel tough. You can train anxious dogs in a similar way by forcing their tails up as you walk them.

pic related
>beaner ties a leash to a nervous dogs tail to force it up to help it build confidence
>inb4 tchhh!

pol is a board of peace

Carrie Prejean would be gold.
Great relationship with Trump, 9/10 look and a recognized face against the Left and Perez Hilton tier faggots.

Cesear millan is based

>hawaiian flame shirt
now that's classy

I love Caesar Milan's shows though I am a huge dogfag.

his training methodology is retarded as fuck

It's time for a fresh fox waifu, untained and pure

>come out as a liberal bitch
nigga please
she has always been one

Fug

I don't think Megan Kelly is affiliated with any political ideology.
She'll whore herself out to whoever pays the most.

Autism

I had a gf who was legit bipolar and would always get a haircut before the batshit crazy episodes. Gave me fair warning at least.

wtf i love red team now

He is the only beaner that deserves my respect and doesn't have to go back